It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Superiors tell Muslim cop to 'shut up'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
1. desert nations? you have any idea on the number arabs make up for muslims, i will tell you this its a small percentage

I assume the fact you didn't give me an actual number means you don't know either.

Originally posted by bodrulso saying to ship them back to their desert country is stupid and generalizing all muslims are arabs.

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually, most Muslim countries are mainly desert. North Africa, Levant, the Arabian penninsular are all good examples of this.

Note, I didn't say all Muslims are Arabs, I simply said they come from desert countries. Which is, one would presume, one of the reasons they came to the UK.

Originally posted by bodrul2. Parental issues? one good thing about muslim families your less likely to have your teenager getting pregnent or getting someone pregenet

Yes. P-a-r-e-n-t-a-l i-s-s-u-e-s. Problems with Mum and Dad. Do you think one redeeming feature exonerates an entire lifetime of emotional retardation? This poor girl has a hell of a time in relationships because she's not emotionally stable.

And what about her kids? Are they going to be nice, stable people or do wolves beget wolves?

Originally posted by bodrul3. we have black officers complain of racisum? kick them out aswell?

Well, as that would be an entirely different issue (as in, it would actually be racism) I'd need more information. If he was bleating about being a poor, defenceless Muslim lamb in the jaws of the big white lion, whilst simultaneously being the third highest-paid PC in Britain, then yes, I'd say get rid of him. The question is, why should we let him stay?

Originally posted by bodruljust because someone is Muslim and tehy complain of racisum its kick him out.

Yes, because it is a cry for attention, a claim for "special needs" because of a fairytale. Muslim is not a race, it is a religion, and religion has no bearing on UK institutions because we are SECULAR.

So what he's saying is "I'm not happy because I didn't get my way, I have different colour skin to you, and because of all the perks and priviledges of being in free and liberal country, I want my free money!"

Do you think a white Christian would even be in a position of any similar status in an Arab Muslim nation? Honestly?

Originally posted by bodrul4. what makes you think an immagrant is going to be muslim in the first place?

Because they claim to be? I don't rigourously examine Muslims on entry to the country, I simply take their word for it. They might be worshipping teddy-bear idols in private, to be fair.

"Look at his sarge, his suitcase is full of them! He was trying to sneak idolatry into the UK!"

Originally posted by bodrulmore honor killing into a topic
does all topics on Muslims have to go down this path?

There's no smoke without fire. Nobody complains about Buddhists doing it. I wonder why not?

Originally posted by bodrulwhen it comes to sihk or hindu topics no one seems to blink an eye.

muslims under cover

I don't see any £1.2million claims for "religionism" by Sikhs or Hindus, that's why.

Honestly, YOU might be the exception that proves the rule, but the rest of your religion does you no credit.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by C.C.Benjamin]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This man as an immigrant ( Born Uganda 1958) has been given opportunities that most of us only dream of.

Not many organisations I've worked would give me the time to complete multiple degrees.

BA (Hons) in Public Administration and an MA in Criminology

IMO this guy should be publicly thanking the British people for giving him a chance to achieve all that he can.
Has it crossed his mind that there may actually be a better person than him to being in control of the 2012 Olympics (It does happen that a white, Indian, asian maybe better).

I'm sure If you could ask people who have worked under him that he has discriminated against them and promoted people of his own ethnicity.....

This man has been blessed and should be thankful for what Britian has given him....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
the biggest laugh of all is the black police association (( THE BLACK POLICE ASSOCIATION )) ..if there was a white police association the black would go nuts but when blacks or colours form groups its ok...my country must be the joke of every black \coloured bigot in the world

Thankyou. At last there is someone with common sense on here.
You are right in what you say: if there was a white police association the ethnics would do their nuts.
I`m pig sick of hearing these non-white idiots who are in power always moaning about how they are treated wrongly by the white people.
I wish his bosses would just tell him to retire or they will sack him.

[edit on 30/8/08 by Waitingsolong]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if everyone who says this is not racism could possibly be non Muslim. Just a ponder.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Favoritism happens in all situations. The "in crowd" gets the points and the rest do not. If you are a minority you get to yell foul and even get to use the race card to advance over others. If you are an ordinary white male you get double screwed. I have seen it happen many times. (I am not white or male but I am observant) Having made it to #3 spot I do not see how he can play the race card now with a straight face. I wonder how often he was premoted over an equally qualified officer because of his race? The tally of those officers who felt they got screwed would be interesting.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I feel that the real problem in the UK is not that Muslims want Equal Rights, but extra rights. It also strikes me as biased that a UK Muslim who is refused a job etc can claim discrimination, but a UK white person can't claim on the same basis. Strange !

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by big gee
I feel that the real problem in the UK is not that Muslims want Equal Rights, but extra rights. It also strikes me as biased that a UK Muslim who is refused a job etc can claim discrimination, but a UK white person can't claim on the same basis. Strange !

You are 100% right. British citizens of the Muslim faith HAVE exactly the same rights as any other British citizen, but they are asking for a different set of rights. (In Canada, they have similar problems in cities with large Muslim populations.) If they want to live under Sharia law or have their marriages, family law, etc governed by Sharia law style courts, they should move back to their home countries.

P.s. I agree with you on your points about Muslim discrimination. It seems that often enough that they will play the race card, or claim they are sitting on the wrong end of a western double standard (against Muslims, of course.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi Sky, thank you for the reply. Here is the latest on this saga

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Hope I did this OK. Still a beginner

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by big gee
Hi Sky, thank you for the reply. Here is the latest on this saga

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Hope I did this OK. Still a beginner

Thanks for the link Big Gee,

Tarique Ghaffur, an assistant commissioner, said he also feared harm to his family and his supporters inside the force

Wow, what a vicious bunch of KKK racist bastards we are, he just wanted a job, but we the British people seem to want him hung drawn and quartered... apparently.. according to him.

Dig your hole Tarique, dig your hole

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ahhh, the crux of the issue:

The Ugandan-born officer was furious not to be put in charge of security for the 2012 Olympics in London.

Give the baby his dummy. For this EXACT reason, he should NEVER be put in charge of the Olympics. Who does he think he is? you cannot choose what you want to do, you get assigned to a task...

In a statement to The Sunday Times, Ghaffur said: “In light of the tone of Sir Paul Stephenson’s statement, I am now extremely concerned for my personal safety and those close to me including family and supporters alike.”

What! One of his colleagues tells him to shut up and that constitutes a death threat? Forget that this man is Muslim / Asian...read the link objectively and try NOT to laugh.

Speaking on Radio 4’s Today programme, Mireskandari said: “The issue about Tarique being in charge of the Olympics – he got praise from everybody that he is the right man, and he was promised to be the deputy by Sir Ian Blair, so please don’t say he just didn’t make it. Sir Ian Blair himself had promised him the job.”

So Sir Ian Blair changed his mind. What does that make him?? it makes him Tariques boss. What is this country coming to? Sir Ian Blair should launch a libel case against this idiot for publicly degrading his name without any evidence.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wow, what a vicious bunch of KKK racist bastards we are, he just wanted a job, but we the British people seem to want him hung drawn and quartered... apparently.. according to him.

Dig your hole Tarique, dig your hole

On the nail, Spitfulgod. We must be the longest suffering members of the UK in years ! We are LEGALLY shafted at every turn due to New Labour and EU changes/ommisions to the basic COMMON LAWS of the UK, and the intro of H&S Rules. What has become of our proud Heritage ?? Sad

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordzaid
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if everyone who says this is not racism could possibly be non Muslim. Just a ponder.

Yes that's right, a Christian, Hindu, Black Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Jainist, Scientologist, Sikh would recognize not getting a job as lack of ability and figure it as "the better man wins" face it look into this guys history, he's a power mad arse, get rid.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CzErased
how is this different from a white officer telling a white cop to shut up?

i am telling people look racism where there is none, Including the Muslim suing.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by CzErased]

Well put CzErased

If i could sue my old school teachers and my boss
for telling me to "shut up" and "get on" with my work

Id be sitting on a golden toilet seat by now

but people talking down to you is sometimes part of the job because

A)they WILL be tough on you from time to time because your probably not doing your job right

and

B)Whether your a cop,a builder,a doctor or a guy working checkouts in a supermarket,if something goes wrong you will get told worse than "shut up"
and "get on" with your job

Trust me ive heard a lot worse fired in my direction or someone else's

Don't know if i could type those words on this site though.....

[edit on 30-8-2008 by the red pill]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk_muslim

This is no surprise to me, this is the fact of life racist have been there will be there always. god help us in making this world a better place to live

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

You're serious right?

He IS a superior, he's being told to stop whining, considering he's probably getting paid five times as much as me.

How can the met be accused of rascism when he's as some readers have said, he's been promoted over a lot more capable white people?

<< 1  2   >>

join