It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very ignorant members of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ive been a member of ATS since April so im not exactly a seasoned pro here yet but lately members have just been plain close minded towards some subjects is it just me who is noticing this am i just being a little bit paranoid here.

I wonder if people have always been clse minded on this site.
Also theyre been a lot of people who have just been plain rude to other members aswell and theyres just no need for it what happened to respecting each other.

Thank you.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This board is nothing more than a scaled down cross section of society as a whole.

There will always be a certain percentage of stupid people in any large gathering of people. Nothing new.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

I am not close-minded, except when it comes to ketchup on a hot dog (we've talked about this...refer to Dirty Harry). Mustard only, and maybe slices or chunks of tomato, but ketchup? That is clearly the work of an underdeveloped and ignorant mind.

I'm kidding! I love you and you know that!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I am not close-minded, except when it comes to ketchup on a hot dog (we've talked about this...refer to Dirty Harry). Mustard only, and maybe slices or chunks of tomato, but ketchup? That is clearly the work of an underdeveloped and ignorant mind.

I'm kidding! I love you and you know that!Cheers mate

oh and ketchup is all i got right now.

ye i know your not close minded but a lot of people are here

but alot of people have just been plain rude to each other on some htreads and theres just no need for it we could always treat each other with just a little bit more respect

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
because DIG brings in ignorant rampaging ignorant little underaged psycho boys from hell.

I myself respect people's beliefs, but if you say somthing totally off the wall, and get criticized. It's your fault.

I thought this was a place to share ideas and answers. I believe there are scientific answers to everything. But no one should call you stupid for saying somthing on here. Thats wrong. If anything, ignorance is stupidity. How can anyone know somthing without learning it first. Though arguing over a point can be a positive thing, unless someone is being disrespectful.

Truth is a buried treasure. Some people abuse that.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8

Sorry, that was snarky and rude of me!!!

[edit on 29-8-2008 by whaaa]

new topics

top topics

join