It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other "Secret" organizations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As I skim through the secret society section, I see a ton of threads on Masons and a few here and there about Skull and Crossbones, but really no discussion about other "secret" groups / religions / organizations.

I once had a website from a university that listed a lot of different groups.

I'd like to see a discussion on groups such as Rosicrucians or Ordo Templi Orientis.

What are the thoughts and ideas of ATS members on such groups? Please no discussion on the obvious ( overly discussed ) groups of Masons and Skull & Crossbones.

I've been interested in possibly joining Rosicrucians (AMORC ) just to get some inside information on the group and what they believe.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mtmouse32

i have a radio interview i did with a guy who was a former member of the OTO, if you're interested
just right click the link, download to desktop and open it in winamp. it's over an hour long without commercials, and even touches on the subject of the space program, L. Ron Hubbard and the founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Jack Parsons
www.thestargates.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thank you. I will take a listen. Always nice to expand my knowledge a little. I am heading out the door here in a few moments, so will have to listen to it a little later, but if its okay, I would like to U2U you after listening if I have some comments / questions.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
sure, although that seems to defeat the purpose of discussion on the topic of the oto IN THE THREAD.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
sure, although that seems to defeat the purpose of discussion on the topic of the oto IN THE THREAD.

I don't know if this will help kick off the discussion, but here is the OTO USA financial report for last fiscal year. It has some interesting mission statements, etc.

oto-usa.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

oh you gotta listen to the interview! it's soo interesting. he's a nice person who left because he was frustrated by the pecking order which was stated to be one way, but really was another... something to do with how moral issues related to money are dealt with in the hierarchial structure.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

True. Just didn't want personal discussions to get in the way of the open discussion.

I don't know if this will help kick off the discussion, but here is the OTO USA financial report for last fiscal year. It has some interesting mission statements, etc. oto-usa.org...

Thanks. I'll take a read of it. It does seem to be an interesting organization.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Anyone interested in actual discussions?

I would even be open to discussion of Masons ( not anti-masons, but a real discussion on lodges, practices, degrees, studies, etc ) and even as far as discussion on the Skull & Crossbones.

Just please don't turn my nice, neat thread into a mason bash. That's all I ask.

top topics

join