It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Clinton Still Be VP??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here's a bold prediction...

Now that McCain has named Sarah Palin as the VP candidate, Obama is in serious trouble from a demographics standpoint. So here's what might unfold...

For some reason, either physical or scandalous, Biden will drop out of the race before October. Obama will replace Biden with Hillary Clinton because it will be his only chance to counter the McCain/Palin ticket.

If this happens, you can say you saw it here first on ATS.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
pretty far fetched. and scandal where biden has to drop out would make obama look bad. even with bringing hillary in , it wouldnt change things

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That seems very out there. Even for ATS. But what ever, there's a chance. If it DOES happen. You have my star and flag

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's a nice idea but hightly unlikely. Mrs Clinton will not be VP. The last thing that Sen. Obama wants in the While House is a bigger profile VP that the president.

What is interesting is the price that Mrs Clinton asked for to make that speech and then to stop the state roll call for the candidate?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Naw the Clintons are setting up for an Obama backstab. 2012 is Hillary's only chance at the top spot and the ONLY way for her to get there is if Obama loses. Obama also knows this and is trying to keep Hillary at a safe distance. Giving Hillary the VP spot might also tempt Hillary to so something "strange" to Obama.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
It's a nice idea but hightly unlikely. Mrs Clinton will not be VP. The last thing that Sen. Obama wants in the While House is a bigger profile VP that the president.

I agree with your point, but that only applies IF Obama is in the White House.

If it looks like he isn't going to win, does he sell out Biden and put Hillary on the ticket, or does he wait four more years and try again?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If Biden mysteriously dropped out, and Obama was in serious trouble and believed that his only shot at winning would be by choosing Hillary as his VP, I would HOPE that Clinton would NOT accept. He didn't consider her the first time around, he better not have the audacity of hope that he could ASK her if there happens to be the second time around!

I'm not a Hillary supporter, nor am I an Obama supporter. But Hillary has stuck by Bill's side while he's been out and about with other women and I would hope that even though she has agreed to be second fiddle to Billy Boy, she would NEVER be in a position like that with Obama!

Jemison

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You don't have to call me Nostradamus here, but you will come back to star me for this one before October is very old.

1) McCain will have a different VP.
2) She drops out to "take care of her family" speech already written.
3) The only way that Hillary is VP is if Biden is the Nominee....read between the lines.
-------------
If the worst happens I am done with this piece of sheet Country. Hopefully England or Australia will take me in.

I don't think that Palin will even be on the ticket for an entire 30 days.

....this really isn't a prediction because McCain never intended on Palin being on the ticket come Nov. She knows this too. But I still will take the star.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Lets just take your post a little further.............

For some reason President Obama does not complete his term and VP Biden takes the top job, are you saying then, that Sen Clinton might be Biden's VP?? And giving Sen Clinton and shot at 2012.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Clinton will stay in politics and there is only one goal left for them.
So whenever or however it happens, Clinton will one day be the Democratic nominee or at the very least will be a common presence in the White House.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was thinking the exact same thing. It may be the only way for the Democratic party to win the presidency. My own belief is that it should be the reverse, and Clinton should have been the nominee and Obama the VP as that would have made a Democratic victory a certainty. However with Clinton as VP, then Obama would get back the womens vote which would "swing" the swing States his way.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Obama's October Surprise. At this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

top topics

join