It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Courtney Love Strips on David Letterman Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
FCC puritans are faced with another test of their will as Courtney Love revealed her breasts several times on the David Letterman show Wednesday night. Known as the ultimate wild woman of rock, Courtney apparently could not stand to be outdone by Janet Jackson's boob heard 'round-the-world.

www.ThisIsLondon.com Despite several efforts by Letterman to quiz the singer about the charges and allegations that she tried to break into an ex-boyfriend's house, Love played down the significance of the drugs, saying they were "one expired Percocet and one Ambien" - an analgesic and a sleeping pill. She then changed the subject. Here we go again people, indecency pundits will be wagging furious tongues and clamoring for camera time and sound bytes. It's not like this hasn't happened before: [Edited on 18-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This should come as no surprise. She's a loose cannon, the fact that they had a delay on her proves that they were expecting SOMETHING from her. Hoping for it most likely.
The surprising thing about this is that she was beaten to the punch by Jackson and Barrymore.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Courtney Love shows her titties on TV. Who cares. She's about as dumb as dumb can get. I can think of some boobs i'd much rather see on TV...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Skullsplitter, you can't just leave it up in the air like that. Names, I demand NAMES!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I toured with Hole a few years back and Courtney used to pull up her top all the time. Ho-Hum....
She was nice for the most part though.

You can always tell the ones who did not get enough attention as small children.

PS> And don't bother asking me how I toured with them or who I am.....I won't budge.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Skullsplitter, you can't just leave it up in the air like that. Names, I demand NAMES!

Oh lemmie see...hmmmm...

Jennier Connelly. Neve Campell. Tia Carrere. Christina Ricci. Britney Spears. Shannon Elizabeth. Drew Barrymore. Gillian Anderson.

To name a few

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I bet Dave had fun

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
She got arrested after... But for knocking a guy's lights out with a microphone stand.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I was relieved to hear that Courtney quit the tour with Marilyn Manson a few years back. She's always itching for attention, which explains the countless 'crotch shots' that she has given to crowds.

[Edited on 3/18/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
She is always seeking attention, and it seems the only attention she can get is negative attention. I've seen Hole live several times and she's always flashing the crowd, and like Bangin said, doing the crotch shots. It's not surprising.
And Drew Barrymore flashed Letterman what, 7-8 years ago? She's a bit late...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Why O'why did it have to be Kurt and not her instead?

You know what I love to bitch about is when you see her all dressed up at some awards show. Guess what, even if you dump crap in a pretty bag, you are still going to smell it!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Nothin new to see here. Shes an attention grabber as usual. I only praise God I never watch Dave Letterman, or this particular show rather. I can't stand this bisnatch.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just read this :

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Singer-actress Courtney Love (news) was arrested in New York early on Thursday after throwing a microphone stand into a nightclub audience and hitting a man on the head, police said.

A police spokesman said Love was charged with assault and reckless endangerment after the 2:30 a.m. incident at an East Village nightclub. A court date for Love was not immediately set.

story.news.yahoo.com... cid=638&ncid=762&e=1&u=/nm/20040318/en_nm/people_love_dc

This is really a sad situation, this girl needs help and doesn't even know it.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
CL is a skanky beeotch and I would'nt let my worst enemy sleep with her...........

new topics

top topics

join