It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi all...

amazing video here...

Fake Cops on the side of the road with speed cameras writing tickets...sending the money back to Australia..we are truly fascist...

RON PAUL 4409 -- All they want to do is take yo money!

www.youtube.com...

Speed Camera Vendors Engage in All-Out Battle
State of Arizona hears contract argument of speed camera vendor claiming illegal actions on the part of a rival.

www.thenewspaper.com...

we are going to take back our country...
F@@# FAscism,NWO,TPTW

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Wow! Thanks for sharing this with us... I had no idea; and you provided video and link...AWESOME! STAR AND FLAG!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

you're welcome..

i wonder when or if real cops are going to do anything about this?

anyone know?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Redflex reports 44% rise in net profits
The Melbourne-based company, which reported a 44% rise in net profit to $10.6 million in 2007-08, expects earnings growth to be stronger in the second half of the 2008-09 financial year.

Chief executive Graham Davie… said the market for speed-enforcement measures was enormous and was “less than 10% penetrated”.

Just another example of the United States outsourcing to a foreign nation, and our dollars following along. If we could reanimate them, I don’t believe the founding fathers would be amused to learn that we’ve turned over a portion of law enforcement to a foreign-owned, illegitimate company.
business.theage.com.au...

hmm...too bad the media is under totall control of evil and the masses dont know how evil this leadership is,but they will find out eventually cause everything is recorded..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A few things here –

1. The money received from the violators goes to the municipality where the summons was issued. It then gets divided up between the issuing municipality and the state. Usually the state gets the majority of the fine collected. It does not go directly to Australia.

2. Being that it is a speed camera system it does not matter who is sitting in the vehicle. If the equipment is automatic you could just park the vehicle and leave it unattended. It’s a machine issuing the summons, not a civil servant. It’s no different than the intersection camera’s that were set up in NYC looking for offenders running red lights. In this case the state of Arizona contracted and Australian firm to provide them with speed cameras. It was probably done in order to free up police manpower. It’s also a cheap / lazy way of issuing more summonses. Therefore there are NO fake cops here.

3. The big question here is issuing the summons without identifying the operator of the vehicle (Usually the registered owner receives the notice of summons). Currently these systems take a photograph of the license plate and the registered owner receives the summons. Hypothetically speaking if my brother is speeding in my car and goes by the speed camera and gets issued a summons, why should I, the registered owner of the vehicle receive the summons when I was not operating the vehicle? This transcends into the tragic fall of law enforcement. Originally established to help and protect the citizens of this country and within a hundred years it has digressed to being all about dead presidents on green paper.

4. The fact that the state of Arizona purchased the speed camera equipment from Australia is trivial. Last I knew it was a Global Economy. The municipalities in my area all purchase their finger print scanning equipment from a firm in Canada. I guess thats Fascist also.

More on Speed Cameras

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

yeah i have recently heard of these things...

still i think it is a big time scam and should be stopped ASAP

there are many,many scams going on...greed is way out of control

NESARA for the win

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hi all..

here is an update on this subject...

Arizona: Man Taping Photo Radar Protest Arrested
Police in Scottsdale, Arizona arrest a man for videotaping activists protesting a photo radar van.

Police in Scottsdale, Arizona arrested a man late Wednesday claiming he "obstructed" a photo radar van. Jason Shelton, 35, had been videotaping a pair of anti-camera activists at 6800 E. Shea Boulevard before being taken into custody.

Scottsdale Police have a history of using arrest powers to intimidate political opposition and support the goals of its photo ticketing program. A judge released Shelton on his own recognizance on Thursday.

www.freedomsphoenix.com...

so it's illegal to hold a sign in fromt of a radar camera...wow,basically it's illegal to get in the way of an illegal government

i hope for major changes ASAP

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by En4cer
3. The big question here is issuing the summons without identifying the operator of the vehicle (Usually the registered owner receives the notice of summons). Currently these systems take a photograph of the license plate and the registered owner receives the summons. Hypothetically speaking if my brother is speeding in my car and goes by the speed camera and gets issued a summons, why should I, the registered owner of the vehicle receive the summons when I was not operating the vehicle? This transcends into the tragic fall of law enforcement. Originally established to help and protect the citizens of this country and within a hundred years it has digressed to being all about dead presidents on green paper.
More on Speed Cameras

In many countries (including the UK, I believe) speed cameras photograph from the front and snap an image of the licence plate AND the driver´s face. This way if you lent your brother your car and received the summons, you could contest it.
On the UK TV program "Top Gear" they recently made the joke of deliberately driving too fast past cameras while wearing masks of the likeness of another UK celebrity.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
They did this same sorta' thing for awhile when I was living out in Hawaii. They eventually had to do away with the program because, I'm guessing, they couldn't enforce it. It is really a silly idea. Just like the above poster said, all you have to do is go to court and tell the judge you weren't driving. Unless they can prove you were, the ticket doesn't stick. To me it seems that they are simply trying to throw poo at the wall and hope it sticks. If people refuse to pay the tickets, they will do away with the program. I've already seen it happen.

Pretty cool video though. The song has a nice groove to it. haha

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
On the UK TV program "Top Gear" they recently made the joke of deliberately driving too fast past cameras while wearing masks of the likeness of another UK celebrity.

That's hilarious.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi all..

here's a little update..

Word is that Detention Officer Allan Hale of the Scottsdale City Jail crushed 4409's foot while he was being held becaused he did not submit to their questions, fingerprints, or mugshots.
3700 N. 75th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 312-2716
He says the Scottsdale Police are targeting him because he is a Non-Resident. I guess they do not take kind to people who travel to Scottsdale and report the fraud that is going on?

They want to crush our liberty because he is exposing the fraud that is being committed on the American people.

DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO DO THIS TO US. SPREAD THIS VIDEO COMMENT AND RATE PLEASE!

RON PAUL 4409 -- [Caught on Tape] 4409 ARRESTED!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Police better do their jobs and arrest those unconstitutional political puppets and their 'elite' war-mongering, mass-murdering masters QUICK...or they'll be DEAD with the pricks.
"You live by the sword - you die by the sword."
from
(intrepidxxx)

from RP4409:
This video is NOT anti-cop it's pro "PEACE" officer.

ASK YOURSELF, WHO IS THE MAN? Has anything changed? What do you see in this video?

Just to let you know [6] police units were sent to the location where I was unlawfully (kidnapped) arrested and 2 other (vicious suspects) were alledgly holding signs on a public sidewalk.

www.dailynewscaster.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Skipper1975]

new topics

top topics

join