It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin vs. Obama... Who Has More Experience?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Yeah because naturally ... everyone has forgotten your role in other threads calling Barrack a Muslim, Illegal Alien, Felon... and lord knows what else.

It just SOUNDS Muslim...

Sorta like how Jamie sounds like a girls name.. even if its worn by a man.

And if that Anti-American, Commie, Muslim Extremist Barrack Obama couldent handle his parents from naming them what they did...

How can we trust him to lead............. UhMerrykaah!??!??

Don't change ships in mid sinking.... Vote Republican!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavageHenry
reply to post by jamie83

Yeah because naturally ... everyone has forgotten your role in other threads calling Barrack a Muslim, Illegal Alien, Felon... and lord knows what else.

You are now just lying again, as usual.

For somebody who tries to act so smart you might want to learn how to spell Obama's name.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Having been an Illinois resident for almost 50 years, I had never heard of Obama until he started running for President. I can tell you that he has never done anything outstanding in this state. He is connected with the corrupt Chicago political machine. Do I need to say more?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

reply to post by jamie83

For somebody who tries to act so smart you might want to learn how to spell Obama's name.

Too easy

[edit on 30-8-2008 by davion]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

reply to post by jamie83

Excuse me... are you even trying to pass off this line of bull#??

Have you lost all grasp on reality???!?!??

Oh wait... yeah... all of those incessant threads where the same three or four seriously uninformed sanctimonious ditto heads participated in (yourself included)... only happened to ME ... in a split second after rinsing my hair in the shower...

It was pure fantasy that you posted and still post reams of utter sewage with no basis in reality..

I am the only losing my mind.. and I am sure no one else experiances my reality either...

No ... its just my delusions..

well all else fails.. be a spelling Nazi.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus Way To Go Mopus , Set These People Straight ! Very Well Spoken And Completely Right 100%. I Applaud Your Statement .

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

You are assuming having many years in the senate is a GOOD thing. Executive experience is the most important, and Palin is the only candidate that has ANY. "Real Change" is a joke if you hand pick a good ol' boy from Washington. McCain/Palin 08'

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SavageHenry

well all else fails.. be a spelling Nazi.

in all of your dealings with users like him - haven't you learned yet that the ignore button is the best course?

People like Jamie arent interested in discussing anything - they exist to stir the pot and try to get people upset.

Thats called being a troll.

You'd be surprised at how much more enjoyable your ATS experience is to not respond and just ignore them

Its something i tried today - its working lovely

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Show me where I said I'd be voting for her! Show me where I said I'd be voting for either of them. The fact is you can't! I am a staunch conservative Goldwater Republican and I don't have a dog in this fight. Personally I have no clue what I'm going to do come November, how's that for denying ignorance. What are you going to do to deny ignorance this November, vote for Obama/Biden?

And as far as making a choice between Palin and Biden, I'd take my chances with Palin, she's only been corrupted by the system for what 4 years? Biden's been corrupted for 35+ years, (and he's on the bottom of the "change" candidates ticket).

And so that you know how I feel, kick every single dirty scumbag out of office, regardless of party affiliation. And while you're at it, abolish the 2 party system so we don't have to vote the lesser of two evils into office!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

Hey you right you never said you were voting at least no in this thread, and i agree with you I have no clue what I am going to do this elections as I have not longer loyalties for any parties as their bases has been corrupted with corporate manipulations.

One of the two elitists chosen will be president and America will be only loser here along we us the people.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Is this thread real? Is there a realquestion regarding Obama's qualifications? Does anyone believe that Obama will not run against McCain and maybe win? Is this not the scenario? And don't these poeple undergo the most intense scrutiny of any Federal Employee? Did you ever hear of Palin prior to last week?
Gov of Alaska makes her ready to be the President? The fact that the last four years Obama's campaign has been building momentum and (we) the people have voted him in as our nomination for the Democrat Party and frankly, because people are sick of republobuisness in is WHY he will be President. The reason this PUPPET from Alaska wont is because she has no business being in the White House. Her versus Biden in Foreign Policy? I am sick to my stomach.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 30-8-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
reply to post by jamie83

Running a state 20% of the size of Chicago is still more than the ZERO number of people that Obama has governed.

Perhaps you can explain something for me, since i dont really understand flip flopping very well

First, Obama wasnt experienced enough as a senator. He didnt understand how to run things globablly because McCain had more experience

Now that biden has more experience than mccain

why is it that 2 yeras as an Alaskan governor (who by the way is under investigation ) make her more qualified than Obama?

Don't you realize that everyone see's you moving the goal post?

Whats next?

Obama doesnt have big enough hands to run the white house?
What if he has to push the button? Will his fingers be long enough?

who has 30 years of experience vs. Obama's thin resume.

Perhaps you can provide proof to back this claim/ Because everything i know of mccain says he doesnt have 30 years....

why is it that you have to lie to make mccain look better?

[edit on 8/29/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

The main issue in the arena of experience is that the Obama ticket has the inexperience on the top of the ticket while the Mccain team has the inexperience at the bottom of the ticket.

In fact you can say the Palin has MORE experience as an executive then any of the other three. She is in fact the only one of the group that has held an executive position.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Resume comparison...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dismanrc

The main issue in the arena of experience is that the Obama ticket has the inexperience on the top of the ticket while the Mccain team has the inexperience at the bottom of the ticket.

In fact you can say the Palin has MORE experience as an executive then any of the other three. She is in fact the only one of the group that has held an executive position.

thank you for answer the exact same way that 37 people before you did.

The title of this thread is: Palin Vs. Obama - who has more experience.

the creator of the thread is an avid hater of Barack Obama.

TO answer his question - Obama is more experienced.

Please explain to us how you are unable to grasp such an infantile level of understanding on this....

Secondly - Palin has held an exectuvie office for 20 months

what has she done w/ it?

Nothing.

She's made no big decisions
She's cast her vote on nothing

We know she stands in opposition of womens rights
We know she stands in opposition of gay rights
We know how she thinks in terms of immigration

Oh - but yeah - she wants us to have guns - WOO

But she's done NOTHING

She appeals to the people who already supported McCain.

Good for them - now they can have a drool fest as they holler in self-defeat.

By using her "Executive office is more important" argument as you - and all your other user names have done so far in this thread

you are eliminating McCain as a credible POTUS candidate.

I guess its not any different than Jan - June -where you were blasting McCain and saying he was a ridiculous and couldnt last as POTUS pick - that picking mccain would ruin the republican party

Yes yes - if i have to google reference it i will....again....

So by your own standards - your argument of 48 hours ago (that experience matters) is thrown out the window - by you.

By your own standards, Palin is more qualified to run for POTUS than John McCain himself.

and by your own standards, you are defeating your own argument with your own words

Congratulations.

I look forward to your next user name regurgitating the same ignorant non-sense we've all come so accustomed to on the D'08 forum.

Care to get original and apply actual thought to your opinion before you post it?

Or is Rush Limbaugh paying you too well to do that?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mhc_70

LOL
you are submitting THAT video as evidence??

you might as well add these to the list of Palin

3492. She can wipe her own butt
3493. She uses lady products
3493. She can brush her teeth
3494. She has a glass of water next to her bed
3495. She can put her hair up in a pony tail
3496. She enjoys long walks on the beach
3497. Her nomination is McCains answer to "What would you dooo......, for a Klondike Bar?"

Are you kidding me?

Talk about "LOWERED EXPECTATIONS"

[edit on 8/31/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by davion

Too easy

[edit on 30-8-2008 by davion]

Too easy?

Just to educate you, the Certificate of Birth released by the Obama campaign WAS DEFINITIVELY PHOTOSHOPPED. That's how they put the little black box over the ID number.

The question was whether or not other sections were photoshopped too.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
reply to post by mhc_70

LOL
that is the dumbest video on youtube

you might as well add these to the list of Palin

3492. She can wipe her own butt
3493. She uses lady products
3493. She can brush her teeth
3494. She has a glass of water next to her bed
3495. She can put her hair up in a pony tail
3496. She enjoys long walks on the beach

Are you kidding me?

Talk about "LOWERED EXPECTATIONS"

Did you even watch it?

Are you aware that she has been an elected official since 1992?

Or that she cut her own salary and is responsible for reducing property taxes by as much as 60%?

Or how about successfully pushed through an ethics bill effectively reducing government spending, stopped the bridge to nowhere and actually used her power of veto against pork-barrel pending, including those sponsored by the reps?

Not to mention an approval rating that has maintained 80+

Thats change you can believe in, not just alot of eloquent hot air.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Did you ever hear of Palin prior to last week? Gov of Alaska makes her ready to be the President?

Yeah, this is for real. Yes, I heard of Gov. Palin almost two years ago and I was hoping against hope McCain would have enough sense to select her instead of Romney or Pawlenty.

Gov. of Alaska vs. U.S. Senator for POTUS?

Are you for real when you suggest that somehow Obama is vastly more qualified because he's been a Senator for 4 years, 2 of which have been spent campaigning for POTUS?

Gov. Palin has an 80% approval rating in Alaska. That would carry over into states like Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Obama, in one of the final primaries, as popular as the Messiah is purported to be, was only able to get 26% of the voters in West Virginia to vote for him. That lack of popularity in a blue collar, mostly white state is going to go across state lines into PA and OH.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think the lady is way more qualified then the dorks running for President. She has an executive job as the Gov., is smart, good looking and wants to drill all over the place for oil. Good for her.

As an adjunct to all this I found this funny video, it's a good laugh:

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mhc_70

Are you aware that she has been an elected official since 1992?

As the OP so eloquently point out himself

The town he lives in has had the same mayor for 37 years and the OP wouldnt trust his mayor to watch his dog while he want on vacation

You count being mayor of a small town "Experience"?

Again - Lowered Expectations

whatever helps you sleep better at night

remember - you heard it on ATS first

Palin will be the complete undoing of McCain

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join