It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin vs. Obama... Who Has More Experience?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by dragonridr

Beginning to think this election is in trouble no one is dealing with issues such as if the candidates qualified. Do they have a plan to lead.

The trouble with this election is entitlement mentality Barry O. supporters who think that any criticism or dislike or Barry O. is because he is black. There strategy from day 1 was to play the race card and make Barry O. into a victim at every turn.

The problem supporters have is People calling him a Muslim, or a closeted homosexual...

I could give half a crap if he's black, I slept in the same bed as a black girl - 5 years. Guess what??? It's not because she's black!

And finally my biggest problem of all is that the righties always say things like-

self responsibility

do it your self

you made your own bed now die in it...

Well hell Obama is a self made man... He started of like any American - he worked hard got in the best school and excelled. ALL ON HIS OWN!!!

Then the GOP - has elected a movie star - a son of a billionaire banker - the son of a son of a billionaire banker...

Obama did not have a FAMILY NAME as have ALL your candidate for the past 28 years..

ALL on his OWN!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
The problem supporters have is People calling him a Muslim,

Why would you have a problem with people calling him a Muslim? What's wrong with being a Muslim?

He has a Muslim name, Barack Hussein Obama. He had a Muslim father and Muslim step-father. He was raised in a Muslim leaning country.

So why wouldn't people think he might be Muslim, and why would you have a problem if they did?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The only good experience Palin has is the childbearing one.
I guess when it comes to sex and her uterus she has won all the awards.

Then again she is another corporate bearucrat.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Why would you have a problem with people calling him a Muslim? What's wrong with being a Muslim?

He has a Muslim name, Barack Hussein Obama. He had a Muslim father and Muslim step-father. He was raised in a Muslim leaning country.

So why wouldn't people think he might be Muslim, and why would you have a problem if they did?

ISLAM is a RELIGION it requires Islamic FAITH and PRACTICE. As does all RELIGION!

I have yet to see OBAMA stop what he is doing to prey...

And I suppose attending church is a front that he has been keeping up for many years
prior to any notion of a presidential bid?

+ You guys don't - MIGHT THINK- he is a muslim...

YOU GUYS SAY AND IMPLY IT AND POST IT HERE.

Faith is a personal thing... how many times have you met OBAMA to judge that faith???

[edit on 30-8-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Faith is a personal thing... how many times have you met OBAMA to judge that faith???

I never said he was a Muslim, and I don't care if he is or isn't a Muslim.

I was just asking why it's a problem for you when people DO think he's a muslim. What's wrong with being a Muslim?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Any reason to say this other than Gov. Palin has an "R" in front of her name?

Last I checked she fought to make big oil companies pay more taxes, and she used the money to pay Alaskans $1200 each.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I dont have a problem with you calling another Muslim a "Muslim" because thats what they choose to be, I do have a problem with you calling other people what they choose not be, I have a problem with you denying others the freedom they so deserve. What right do you have to tell somebody whether their muslim or not? Do you think its right for me to come up to you and call you a Christian even though you may be a committed Jew and you have told me numerous times? Do you see your stupid logic here? Obama isnt muslim, he says his a not a muslim, his committed himself to church for years on end, more then you most probably, and the constitution gives him that freedom of choice.

You have no say in whether he is christian or muslim and there is no real excuse other than pure bigotry to call him something you know he isnt, for political purposes.

As to whether there is anything wrong with being muslim, unfortunatly we still live in a nation where many think so and its unfortunate that people like use this kind of bigotry to get your candidate ahead. The founding fathers are shaking their heads in shame to you Jamie. This isnt what they intended in their constitution.

What a sack of ignorant BS Jamie, seriously, just because the mans name is arabic you automatically label him as muslim? Do you see now why your being called a racist? And rightfully so. You cannot keep on excusing your own personal bigotry like this.

Now according to the Islamic faith itself Obama and others cannot be muslim simply by not believing in it and practicing it . Islam is a choice and you have to do the five prayers a day in order to be one. Not once have I seen a shred of evidence as to whether Obama says his muslim or as to whether his been doing the five prayers a day. Get educated on religion and what it means in this country before you go opening you dirty mouth in this forum, better yet get yourself educated on the constitution, you have no say in anothers choice of religion.

It is your ignorance that Bush and his cronies have been exploiting all these years to get ahead, its no wonder we have such ignorant warmongerers in the whitehouse at the moment, because we have ignorant idiots electing them in.

Theres no denying that there are many americans such as yourself stubborn and ignorant to pick up a book about islam and the constitution and learn what it stands for, there is a serious problem behind americas logic and like myself will continue addressing this kind of ignorance coming from people such as yourself.

You are whats wrong with america today Jamie. We will never move forward so long as there is a place for such ignorance like yours to thrive.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
She has more experience to be Vice President, then Obama has experience to be president.

Palin on energy, Biden, and national security. www.youtube.com...
She sounds much smarter & articulate on this issue than any of the other candidates including McCain.

You guys just watch...I predict the Clintons will try to sabatage the Obama Express at the last minute.

It's in their nature, they can't help it!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I never said he was a Muslim, and I don't care if he is or isn't a Muslim.

I was just asking why it's a problem for you when people DO think he's a muslim. What's wrong with being a Muslim?

He can prey to a potato for all I care..

I have a problem with people spreading untrue BS as facts.

The reason people DO THINK he is a Muslim is because of spreading of BS.
And the reason SHILLS spread the BS about OBAMA being a MUSLIM is because many US citizens now fear the entire ISLAMIC faith because of 911 and THE WOT.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Fact of the matter is this woman is the total political opposite of Hillary Clinton...

The only thing they have in common is Y chromosomes.

Anyone who votes for her because they say that they cannot vote for "Hillary" is a total liar, and never would of voted for Hillary to begin with, as they are repubs...

Sure there will be some self pronounced neolithic religious types who will try that argument, but at the risk of having God toss them down to hell and have Satan pluck their little lying heads off before tossing them into pits of fire.

Face it..

Ol 894, the Pander Bear tossed a Hail Mary interception in the beginning of the 4th quarter, and he is down by 3 touchdowns and a field goal.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The only good experience Palin has is the childbearing one.
I guess when it comes to sex and her uterus she has won all the awards.

Marg, ATS has ammended the tag "deny ignorance" with the word "please". Your above statement is so absolutely worthless and ignorant it spits in the face of the "Deny ignorance" spirit of this site.

I'm not surprised by your ignorant rant, but I am surprised it took you nearly ten whole pages to finally contribute.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Because it is a slanderous lie... used to make people fear.

IT is the work of the Devil himself to bear such false witness...

Amazing how those that hold those tablets never read them.

So everyone named Anthony is Italian, David is Jewish... etc, etc..???

People that think like that exhibit kindergarten level thinking and reasoning abilities... I am not saying that there are not adults out there, who are walking around .. posting on forums, driving trains.. etc..at this very, very, very low level of rational ability...because there are.

I am saying that they need to TRY a little harder thinking... The knot of angst that must be in their guts has been there so long they have forgotten why its there... Its there because they don't think.. and have almost forgotten how to.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SavageHenry

Henry... very good sir!

A spine in your back and far more than marbles between your ears!!!

Glad your here!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

Really the woman is a corporate butt kisser and her dirty rags are well hidden from the eyes and minds of the blind republican followers and yes she has taken plenty of corporate money and share the same corporate links as McCain.

Enlighten yourself and see what you will be voting for.

She is nothing but another buy out politician and this one when it comes to laws doesn't give a darn about influencing voting in her own state.

You are the one that needs to deny ignorance.

Palin dirty rags.

On oil favors,

Palin and McCain share a love of lobbyists

Alaska's governor, Sarah Palin, knows a thing or two about lobbyists. The New York Times reveals that she won that post after taking on bribery charges from the oil industry against politicians -- her attack against such corrupting influences helped her prevail over former Alaska governor, Frank Murkowski.

Palin appointed as her chief adviser on the project to build a gas pipeline from Alaska's North Slope, a former lobbyist for TransCanada, the company that ultimately won state subsidies to build it. The adviser was Marty Rutherford, her deputy commissioner of natural resources, who in 2003 "earned about $40,000 lobbying the state government" for a subsidiary of the Canadian pipeline company. Palin is proud that the Alaska legislature this summer approved her plan to "give a $500 million subsidy to TransCanada to help build the project" according to the Times.

www.bloggingstocks.com...

www.nytimes.com...

What a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She love to abuse her own powers

Investigation to begin into whether Governor Sarah Palin abused her power in firing Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan

Lawmakers will hire someone within a week to investigate whether Governor Sarah Palin abused her power in firing Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan. The legislative council approved 100,000 dollars for the investigation that will find out whether Palin was angry at Monegan for not firing an Alaska State Trooper who went through a messy divorce with Palin's sister.

www.ktva.com...

Is nice to have family in higher up positions.

More abuse of power

It is against the law for the governor to officially advocate for or against a ballot measure; however, Palin took what she calls "personal privilege" to discuss one of this year's most contentious initiatives, which voters will decide Tuesday.

Along with taking a position on the big mine's side, Palin's administration apparently used state Department of Natural Resources resources to lobby for defeat of the Clean Water Initiative under the pretense of creating a state run website to "educate" citizens. The citizen group Alaskans for Clean Water responded by filing “a complaint against DNR for a recently-launched state website meant to clarify the issue for voters. “

firedoglake.com...

Actually I am going to change my mind

She actually made Cheney look like the eastern bunny

[edit on 30-8-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

DICK #2

and

BUSH #2

Seems like star crossed match in SATANS fire place!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

McCain has about 50 years in the School of Hard Knocks.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sonork

Oh yeah its really been a horribly tough life for ol' 894...

Grew up eating shoe leather and working building the railroad for America with the Asian immigrants.. which is why he is so multiculturally aware!

Nobody ever gave Pander Bear nuthin!

He even made the woman he cheated on his first wife with, sign papers requiring that he is entitled to nothing!

Yeah ... Good Ol'894...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Let's just look at Obama...forget Palin. Obama voted on 14 of 168 issues in the Senate in a 4 mo period and referred the rest to a unanimous vote. He spent less time voting on issues, and his reliability record can come into question. I am not a McCain fan nor an Obama fan but even agreeing or not with McCain, he at least showed up to vote.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian

What a sack of ignorant BS Jamie, seriously, just because the mans name is arabic you automatically label him as muslim? Do you see now why your being called a racist? And rightfully so. You cannot keep on excusing your own personal bigotry like this.

No, I don't see at all why I'm being called racist. Please enlighten me. I was paraphrasing what I heard Barry O. say himself, or read what he said himself. I think it was from the DNC. He was commenting on how "Barry Obama" would have been simpler to deal with, or "Barack Smith", but having 3 names like Barack Hussein Obama was a bit of a challenge.

I'm not sure if he (or was it Michelle talking) specifically said he had a Muslim sounding name, or just a different name.

In any case, saying Barack Hussein Obama is a muslim sounding name and would cause people to possibly think he was a Muslim is not racist. Nice try though.

I dont give a s*** what the mods do.

You are whats wrong with america today Jamie and we will never forward so long as there is a place for such ignorance and hypocrisy to thrive.

No, I would say that people who see nothing wrong with spreading rumors about babies with Down Syndrome and 16-year old girls are more what's wrong with America than me saying Barack Hussein Obama has a muslim sounding name.

So how do you suggest to do away with me so that America can move forward? Would you like to bring back Nazi death camps to do away with my kind?

I'm starting to think the other posters who fear Obama, not because of him, but because of his supporters' mindlessness, are right.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Obamas not running against Palin....hes running against Mcain, who has more experience than Obama will ever have.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join