It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin, McCain's VP pick shown using superpowers! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

See how she hyper-levitates the ball out of the hands of the defensive line!

I think the reptilian fans will like this one.

On a semi serious note: Wow... Nice lookin lady! And that's going to be our shallow American way of evaluating her eligibility too, even though she is quite qualified!

I was hoping to see Condi Rice as VP but it seems she's not interested in running.

Edit to add: Is it any coincidence that Alaskan Oil is going to be a MAJOR initiative over the coming years?

Looks, oil and ability to steal very confused voters.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican

On a semi serious note: Wow... Nice lookin lady! And that's going to be our shallow American way of evaluating her eligibility too,

your 100% right, thats the ONLY qualification she needs
to be female!

Mccain actually has a chance to fight obama now!

watch the hillary supporters flock to mccain now in droves, he picked a woman!

this election is gotta be the stupidest one ever in the history of this nation

its all based on what people look like, no on what they say or think

dont you just love this shallow prejudice nation?

racism and sexism are the 2 biggest voting blocks this year

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Atlantican

On a semi serious note: Wow... Nice lookin lady! And that's going to be our shallow American way of evaluating her eligibility too,

to be female!

Ya Amen

For sure

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

to be female!

I've had a polotical awakening over this. You are completely, 100% dead on.

Obama is having a hard time winning all the strong Clinton supporters (blue collar workers and women). At the same time, he had to pick a candidate that actually had SOME experience in the national/ global politcal field. He did make the right choice going with someone who will appeal to older voters looking for someone with experience, but now it leaves the field wiiiide open for McCain to swoop in an make a move on the rest.

Sad part is, with the current level of stupidity exhibited by the American voting block, it will probably work for him :-(

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This isn't elections, this is a media ratings contest ....... period.

I've seen high school elections with far more integrity than the crap going on with this president elections. It's just a freekin' circus show.

Makes me wonder how many people are like those in my family, we are voting for whomever else is on the ticket, irrelevant of the ObaMcCain Media Circus Year.

[edit on 29/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
something i found weird is that two of her daughters names are Pipper and Willow. Being the Tv junkie that i am, those two are witches from two different tv shows. I just thought it was a little funny reading the headline for this thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

We now have a truly historic election for the first time ever. No matter who wins, history will be made:
Women have only been allowed to vote for 88 years and do equal work for less pay (my mom will vouch for that one!)
The neighborhood I live in is majority African American. The older African Americans can remember when they were refused service in restaurants and stores just because of the color of their skin. The speak with such pride when talking about Sen. Obama.

The idea that these choices hurt America is so wrong. Anyone now can be elected president not just the usual WASP males who have been president the past 220 years (excluding Kennedy who was a Irish Catholic).

I am very proud to be an American, and Sen. McCain should be applauded for picking someone else than who he was supposed to pick.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I have to agree.

After carefully researching this woman (and of course exercising my God given right to check out LOTS of pictures of her fine face & assets -hey I have far more testosterone than good people!) and taking note of her actual completed tasks and over excessive delivery on promises I have to say this is America's last best chance. She really is America's sweetheart.

Her delivery tonight was nothing short of astonishing.

top topics

join