It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come you guys are not bored to tears, from all this rubbish in this election????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Can you guys explain to me, how you guys even watch the news, with the rubbish on day and night. This election seems to have gone on forever, and the news media still spitting out the same rubbish.

I gave up watching the news for 3 months, and came back today and watched a bit today for the first time. They are still spewing the same rubbish. Chris matthews, is still getting erections for obama.

How do the people here, stand to watch this day after day, night after night, for nearly two years now?

So how do you guys do it??????

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
heres how i do it

i watch the news for only 1 reason

to see how many lies i can spot

ya i know, i must be really busy ? yep

i can pick out a lie in almost every statement they make lol

to me its like a game almost, like jeopardy or something

its mental exercise essentially- watch their statement then ask yourself questions about it until you realize every word they say is total bunk

thats how i am able to stomach watching it - by making it into a game

"How many lies will they tell today?"
all in good fun

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Personally, the coverage kind of pisses me off and I've pretty much stopped watching the news. It seems like the MSM is feeding only what it wants us to see and pursposely causing these huge, sensationalistic issues out of absolute GARBAGE

Andy1033 - to your point about them spewing the same stuff 3 months later, it's kind of like a soap opera - you can stop watching it for years and come back and still know exactly what's going on!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

we be zombies...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Living outside of the States helps for me!! it is not wall to wall so I get get to choice when I hear to the US elections.

Some of the time, it is boring and now that the two candidates are known, I guess we will get less substance and more candidate bashing which I would accept is rubbish.

Just think of the Above Politics show boys, they will be living the elections for the next months!!!

new topics

top topics

join