It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Close Footage of a UFO?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
if you look carefully at the 39th second UFO shakes and goes left to right more than clouds in the background, which implicate this object is not synchronized with camera movement, hence it is added afterwards...

... and my 4 years working as professional in post-production (image compositing in adobe after effects) tells me this UFO is fake...

peace

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

are you serious? please tell me you're joking. you can't possibly think aliens are keeping their technology from us because some radical, mislead religious activists, who use poor judgement and are duped into thinking that blowing themselves up and murdering innocent bystanders is a good thing, might use it against us?
riiiiiiiight..

Yes, in a way I do.
Well, and not only that.
I was misleading and the situation is more critical.

I hold that UFO technology is now man made and internationally held.
However, only non Islamic nations are holders of UFO technology.

Even more critical to keep secret invisible ships that might fall into
a band of suicide pilots under Osama's orders.

Momentum (mv) and its Kenetic Energy (mv^2 divided by 2) relation
is actually Force which is with us when we create charges by the
charge-force relation. So may the force be with us is true.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

This looks like a model on a string to me. No real movement, just swaying in front of the camera.
sorry for the near one-liner

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rgs55
reply to post by Truther

This looks like a model on a string to me. No real movement, just swaying in front of the camera.

I agree, and at one point the object goes out of focus yet the clouds in the background stay in focus. This means that the object is clearly quite close to the camera. I am also leaning towards a small model in this case.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
The video was taken by Antonio Urzi, an italian "contactee": he and his girfriend claim to be visited by aliens on regular basis:
here can be found their website containing this and more videos taken by them:
Contatto massivo

internos, sorry I did not go through all the stuff in that site. (its a bit too ugly IMO
)
But do you know of any footage by him which shows the UFO leaving ? or do you know if original, uncompressed full length versions are there ?

The video does look suspicious.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rgs55
reply to post by Truther

QTF
Honestly, this looks SOOO fake.
For all we know, this thing could be a TINY model a certain distance from the camera and it just looks big and far away since there is nothing around to compare it to.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Originally posted by internos
The video was taken by Antonio Urzi, an italian "contactee": he and his girfriend claim to be visited by aliens on regular basis:
here can be found their website containing this and more videos taken by them:
Contatto massivo

internos, sorry I did not go through all the stuff in that site. (its a bit too ugly IMO
)
But do you know of any footage by him which shows the UFO leaving ? or do you know if original, uncompressed full length versions are there ?

There is a video on there called flotilla enhanced version, i cant link it as they are copyrighted, but its by Antonio Urzi the same guy who fimed the the original video in this thread, he claims there are hundreds up there, seems strikingly similar to the Mexican ones which turned out to be lots of balloons.

which also seems suspicious.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Denied]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Its one of these

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The movement gives it away that it isnt an alien craft

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Although the footage looks convincing, the problem I have is, where is the rest of the footage?

This is the problem I have with most UFO footage. why would you just stop recording before the thing shoots off and proves your case?

The answer, because its fake.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i have one question only.
where in the op says its the whole film?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiterabbit29

Anyone who owns a camera has used it enough to know, you always film the area around the subject you are filming. This would be a natural reaction to the who, what, where law we all are used to.
1. Who? he never shows friends, his car, himself making comments
2. What, this is the only rule he follows, because its all he can reveal to fool thw viewer
3. There is no ground or landscape footage to show anything of where thw object was.

In my opinion its a disk being held up by a string either from a crane or other type of overhang.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for the vids. Actually there are some interesting things that I've noticed with the object in the OP's clip. I was reviewing what I posted lastnight and decided to look at the first part of the video closer because I noticed something I didn't notice lastnight. Some aspects of the radio-controlled "UAV" in your post are similar to what we see in the OP's Video.. These are the similarities I'm talking about in particular..

This is from one of your videos. Note the octogonal 8-sided shape.

This is from the UFO clip.. Note the octogonal 8-sided shape.

Here it is outlined

This is from the same youtube video you posted

Note the extruded circular portion at the top used for, I'm guessing here, for the propeller/power source.

Now look at this frame from the OP's UFO clip and see the very same kind of extrusion (now underneath the object).. This might even be a stillframe that has been flipped...There's no way for us to know that, but it is suspicious.

Another odd thing I noticed is within the audio in the UFO clip.
There is a distinct echo of the people's voices as if it was being recorded indoors/inside.. But this is supposed to have been filmed outdoors right? That doesn't make sense either. We occasionally hear birds and other things associated with an outdoor environment, yet we hear an echoy sound associated with the people's speech more indicative of 2 audio clips being combined to seem legit for the video..

NONE of the audio in the video correllates with anything we are seeing in the video.. It's impossible to use the audio as definitive proof of a hoax though because there's no way to know whether or not the audio was recorded later on or even before they decided to film the hoax, later edited together with a separate audio clip recorded outside, and then dubbed into the video to seem legitimate. The only thing that could give us the answer of whether or not this is legit audio is if people say that it is.. And taking people's word for it doesn't exactly give us an answer. A more detailed analysis of the audio might give us more answers though.. Unfortunatley, I am not exactly a maverick when it comes to audio editing software

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Was this UFO filmed from indoors through a large window? I say this because the people that are talking in the video are clearly indoors. Their voices are reverberating within the small room that they occupy. The UFO is outdoors, of course. This doesn't necessarily mean that the video is fake, just that I have the feeling that the audio and video were not recorded at the same time.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
)

Hi, rocksolidbrain

I know many stories about this couple, but i'd prefer that the members would make their own judgements: i don't recall to have ever seen any video taken by them showing the ufo neither arriving nor leaving (apart the balloons: they ALWAYS leave unless they're anchored
): now we are focusing on this specific one, but after taking a look to more
videos on YouTube taken by them, i guess that you will find the whole story more than suspicious

I've linked their website,
Contatto massivo, because there can be found many videos taken by them.
Another extremely strange thing is they are always the only ones who are able to both spot and film all these UFOs: given their huge amount of sightings, including a FLYING HORSE (that turned out to be an horse shaped balloon escaped to a kid) and the VIRGIN MARY (that actually was something amorphic in flight, check their website for the video "vergine maria"), i'd say that this is fishy to say the least: oh, (AHEM) in their website there are two witnesses "corroborating" their story: sadly, the interviews are audio, and the witness are anonymous: last but not least, the girl claim to be ALWAYS in contact with ALIENS since she was child, to have been many times on alien spacecrafts, that of course the aliens are communicating with her telepatically and that of course only she is able to see them (this is why no videos of these aliens are available, right?). They never provided evidence showing anything of actually unexplainable, and as everyone can see by himself all they videos are consistent with balloons (both released and anchored to the ground), models tied to fishing lines and stuff like that: if no one yet has filmed them creating one of the many hoaxes, is most likely because no one has so much time to waste in surveilling the actions of these two people 24/7/30/12. AH, btw: they claimed that the flying horse was actually an horse being abducted.
But i'd like to say well done to Truther for sharing this one because the video has some impressive features.

[edit on 31/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Rather than start a fresh thread would anyone like to hear of an experience that seems to have been occuring close to where I work at the weekends which culminated in me seeing something in the skies briefly last night after I'd finished work ?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It's a COMPLETE FAKE!!!AHAHAH!!!

How could you SEE, watch and FILM a UFO for the first time and stay so cool,, say "stupid camera" in a foreign language, ah, si, si, genuine Italiano...but why does he say "Stupid camera" in English then? 'Oh I can relax, I've see UFOS all my life'...what a lotof...Ahahahahah!

CHARLATANS!!!!

At least they could have imagined something a bit more original than a flying saucer....a gelati for example, si si, autentica!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

F a k e

F a k e

F a k e

If this was real, I would think the occupants would be a bit cramped
and dizzy after seeing it wobble like crazy.

It would require a fair amount power, albeit only a toy size so that's
why there isn't much video.

Your 15 minutes has expired.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Best looking pie-tin I've ever seen.

Seriously kids, if you're filming what you think is a UFO you'd expect a different reaction. Anyone translated what the guy and woman were saying? Bet the woman was like, "Quit screwing around and go mow the lawn."

Never ceases to amaze me how super intelligent aliens are apparently profoundly retarded. They wanna observe us apparently and not interfere so no landing on the perverbial White House lawn, yet have bright lights all over their craft even Hellen Keller would notice and marvel at. And when they're strangely similar to conventional terrestial craft's Anti-Collision Lights, well...

Browse these UFO sites often and have yet to see anything I couldn't explain away. I'm sure aliens exist somewhere else in the rather sizable universe, and I'm willing to say they probably know we're here having intercepted radio transmissions radiating outward in every direction for some time now. But to make the leap and say they're visiting us now with only the claims we have so far is just wishful thinking.

The most convincing events and evidence suggest military X craft but not aliens.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks internos...

So nothing solid is there to consider this, noting that a video, however nice and clear, is never an evidence, it can only support a sighting. Videos and images can always be faked, there are 1001 ways to do it, it hardly matters if its CG or a saucer shaped balloon....... Other things matter.

Now I guess its safe to conclude that its another attention seeker or DVD seller stuff , and move on ....

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I vote no deal because it is another PRODUCTION VIDEO WITH A CRAPPY SOUNDTRACK.

When the real McCoy comes along it will be posted without production and without the crappy sound track.

In the meantime here is some more ufo based entertainment for your amusement.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join