It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New MJ-12 docs point to JFK assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Didn't see this on here and I know a lot of people are skeptical about the original MAJIC or MJ-12 documents that surfaced about a decade ago. Linda Moulton Howe has unearthed some new documents and it's good stuff IMO. The clincher here is these document were supplied by a 40 year career physicist who worked for Lockheed-Martin - Robert Wood, Ph.D. The document is scorched and carbon dated to the early 50's. Check out the article below, it's amazing stuff but I'd like to see if any body can find any holes in it. The papers seem to directly call for the death of JFK (codename: Lancer).

www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1452&category=Environment

[edit on 29-8-2008 by kronos11]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Those documents look really really fake, looks like treasure map I made as a child with a tea-bag

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
And having accomplished such terror the aliens understand they are messing with a really, really, ignorant race of people-the end.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
lol i doubt you guys even looked at it lol

IMO theres No way to know if this is fake or real
No way at all, 100% mystery

its nice to know people already have their mind made up despite the fact they have no way to know (we call that prejudice)

in reality, things like this are nearly impossible to prove either way

nice read but really its kinda pointless to debate it because we have absolutely no way of knowing the truth about it

unless you have Majic12 clearance of course (hahaha)

oh the irony

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

"Linda Moulton Howe"

Thanks for naming her in your post OP, that saved me the time of clicking the links you provided and therefore, saved me a few minutes of my life time for serious pieces.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Having only had a quick look, the first thing that I noticed was that the paper is aged/burnt looking yet the typing on it looks like it was done yesterday

I agree the mention of LMH name also raised my BS detector up a notch or two!

I'll give them a read though bit of entertainment if nothing else.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Also to add what is the point in having 'TOP SECRET' Majic eyes only 'DO NOT READ' or you will be sent into the naughty corner. If you are then going to put an official military stamp on there that says 'EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENTITIES AND TECHNOLOGY, RECOVERY AND DISPOSAL' kinda defeats the object if you ask me.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Those documents look really really fake, looks like treasure map I made as a child with a tea-bag

what about the credibility of the good physicist who supplied the documents and who is interviewed about them??

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance

"Linda Moulton Howe"

Thanks for naming her in your post OP, that saved me the time of clicking the links you provided and therefore, saved me a few minutes of my life time for serious pieces.
Thanks,
Vance

is Linda really considered a crack over here? I wonder why I never post over here anymore. this should be called ATS (All Top Skeptics)... hahhahha. what a pity you all are!

Linda is above ALL honest and good.. I have seen her speak and she means exceptionally well and has a great deal of good knowledge. Yes I know she has jumped on erroneous information in the past but as a person, she is highly credible. So all you skeps who prowl this board can go somewhere else with this.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Having only had a quick look, the first thing that I noticed was that the paper is aged/burnt looking yet the typing on it looks like it was done yesterday

Has been confirmed by two independant laboratories as originating from the early 50's. And the paper is burnt because it was rescued from a fire by the physicist in the interview: Robert Wood, Ph.D., Physicist and Retired Aerospace Manager.

Jeez why doesn't anyone here ever give credence to the actual witnesses. I haveSEEN UFO's people and I have SEEN something that looks alien.. whether or not it's the government it doesn't matter. There something amazing, world changing going on and you all(skeptic cynical bastards you know who you are with your closed minds) still sit here and flounder like toads!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

There are a lot of false MJ-12 documents out there. Even Stanton Friedman (who does think the original documents COULD be real but are not PROVEN real) admits many people have tried to fake papers to get in on the bandwagon.
That being said, they are worth a look and to test to see if they are authentic or fakes.
Whiterabbit29: the page of the Top Secret information is stamped with the Top Secret Codeword. The information is also has a title page that is not classified but has the classification of the report. All the pages will be stamped according to their classification, with the highest classification stamped on the title page. Also, items that have the Top Secret Codeword stamped on them would also have "This page is not classified" stamped on them. I hope this sorts out some of the information about classified information.

new topics

top topics

join