It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Place to Hide Something is Right Under Their Nose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hmmm... ALL OF A SUDDEN, I SAW THIS AD CAMPAIGN IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Huh? does no one else get the reptilian connection? Humanoid Reptile?
'Cause normal geckos don't exactly look like that...
They don't talk either.
Or does just no one give a hoot?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
No offence, but in my opinion I just see a badly drawn image....or perhaps a cleverly drawn image.

It grabbed your attention did it not? And it is an advert is it not?... 'nuff said'

On the other hand you could be completely right, but I am very skeptical towards reptillians and less likely to feel the same way you do about the drawing.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
scroll up to the image of the gecko. look kinda close at it. do you see a light blue line sort of flickering along the length of it's spine, dividing two shades of blue in the picture? if you do, what's with the flickering?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
No sorry I see no flickering line, only slight differences in the shades of the amrs due to the ink drying differently.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
My Gods! You're right!

That Gecko doesn't look anything at all like a real gecko!

Come to think of it... Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig... hmmm...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by umbr45

Hmm... yeah, it's still there for me. It divides the two areas you speak of which are ever so slightly different shades. So, no one else?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
reply to post by umbr45

Hmm... yeah, it's still there for me. It divides the two areas you speak of which are ever so slightly different shades. So, no one else?

It's a scan of a print advert. It's either the result of normal printing imperfection, or as a result of something along the process of scanning and compressing for the web.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
No, this guy has a point... they are definitely up to something here, first the reptillian that is going to "save us"

Then the cave men stuff... there is definitely some sort of connection, like they are saying we are no brighter compared to the reptillian then we were when they first arrived and we were cavemen...

It's a big Alien Agenda Diss on humanity!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

I've heard and seen references to stuff like this for a very long time.

I even mentioned the Geico "Gecko" to a friend of mine who was ranting about "repitilians" on one phone conversation, and he about crapped his shorts.

Yes, the very best place to hide, is right out in plain sight, but only the very truly and sneaky people like Government and politicians know how to do that.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Excellent! The caveman dis blew right by me! I guess that kinda proves their point eh? Great. I'm retarded... Wait! I forgot, I'm infinite consciousness! The All! It's them poisoning and suppressing my mind that results in me being a retard. Hey, that's not fair. You can't dis someone's intelligence when you're the one making them dumb? Grrr... I'm gonna go catch a lizard out in the yard. Yeah, then string him up over this pot of boiling pasta, yeah...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

Not that you or anyone really cares, but for completeness... The flickering line is nothing more than a shortcoming of my monitor. Geico is still a reptilian controlled company though. Big insurance - the only population scam that can compare to banking. Though pharmaceuticals are growing into a worthy third.
-v

new topics

top topics

join