It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. John McCain picks Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate on GOP ticket for White House, CN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Sen. John McCain picks Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate on GOP ticket for White House, CNN learns.

www.cnn.com

McCain's campaign has told Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty he will not be the GOP vice presidential nominee in November, sources told CNN on Friday.
Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty suggested in a radio interview that he won't be Sen. John McCain's VP pick.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty suggested in a radio interview that he won't be Sen. John McCain's VP pick.
Click to view previous image
1 of 2
Click to view next image

Pawlenty on Friday also told WCCO Radio in Minneapolis-St. Paul that he will not be in Dayton, Ohio, where the presumptive Republican presidential nominee is expected to unveil his choice of a running mate at a rally later Friday.

The McCain campaign said it's hoping to have 15,000 people at the Ohio event, roughly five times the size of his largest crowd to date.

A Republican source said McCain settled on his choice of a running mate at a meeting of his advisers Wednesday.

Thursday night's arrival of a private jet from Alaska at the Middleton, Ohio, airport raised speculation that Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin would be McCain's pick. Middleton is 25 miles from Dayton.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ah HA! Finally we learn. And it did leak. I hope no one beat me too it.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

beat ya to it

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It was close
. My article is the confirmation.... Kind of weird. Took too long finding the link

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Please add to existing : here

top topics

join