It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain's pick is.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

Yea, that photoshop is horrible. Im a dem and I can honestly say she was the best choice for mccain. Any dem who doesnt think this will be a dead heat the whole way now, is nuts.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

all seeing, you stick to your thread, ill stick to mine. its like a 5th grader complaining to the teacher.... lol

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by AllSeeingI

all seeing, you stick to your thread, ill stick to mine. its like a 5th grader complaining to the teacher.... lol

Totally. Got to love it. *Slaps self* *Again*

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Never heard of her.

This would indicate that since the Dems got the black man, then the Reps get the woman ...

Historic election either way ......

And a pathetic ploy to steal votes (I am talking about both parties)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

lol. and besides. his post was originally a guess.... correct, but a guess. my thread was the first confirmation...

moving on...

the right wing radio loves this pick, and msnbc is trying to say how biden will tear her apart in debates... who knows

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

That's the first mistake many are making. Honestly I hope Obama makes this mistake as well.

This has nothing to do with getting votes from women! McCain picked her because she is a perfect fit for this campaign.

This is going to be so much fun!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

This election is coming down to the blue-collar workers. Its a all-you can eat buffet. The candidates are doing their best to win them over. Especially McCain with picking Palin.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Obama has won

LOL

anyone know anything about this lady? we have people on another forum investigating her now.

in my opinion McCains handlers made this choice to try and get Hillary votes....

i don't know if i should laugh or cry.

much love to you all

link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I keep hearing that and don't know where it's coming from!

Biden is no debate genius or powerhouse. I mean when did he suddenly become an unstoppable force or something?

Palin can and will hold her own against the almighty Biden, I gaurantee it.

It's just a case of the MSM panicking over this choice. They don't know which way to go they are so scared!

link   

the question is, does she help or hurt with the independent votes and the undecided. She is VERY right wing.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ok, so let me get this straight...

He picks a 44 year old woman, who's already under investigation, who's been a mayor of a town of 5,500 people, and a first term governor?

So, since I've purchased an automobile, I'm qualified to run the nations largest dealership? Sure.

The McCain campaign may be able to sell her to the public for the time being, but when it comes to the VP debate, Biden is going to tear her a new one, and secure the win for Obama.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
NRA life member and avid hunter and fisher woman.

Looks like McCain has a pretty damn good idea of what the voters wanted and perhaps a better feel with the pulse than the Nobama gave him credit for.

Fired and suspended her own workers for any sort of dirty dealings. Honesty, the missing piece in Nobama's life and personal history.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

in 30 years as a senator, he has had his fair share of debates that he has won... If anything, you have to give biden the check mark in the debate column.

here he goes introducing her

link   

And?

Despite what the MSM reports. The Majority of America wants the gun rights she stands up for, and want the American energy the Democrats won't let us get, which she also stands up for.

Regardless of what we are told, America holds more right leaning ideals than left.

link   
Well the choice definitely has my attention. I actually turned on the telly to watch the news.

I'm looking forward to learning who Palin is. Until now I had little interest in voting for McCain. Now...hmmm...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

All up for debate. You can say a point and there will always be a counter point. Your opinion may be correct.

both sides are good polar opposites.. We will find out what the country wants this election.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yes, he took a risk with the independents. I think McCain is just trying to fish off for Hilliary supports and undecided Dems and swaying Republicans.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wouldnt it be great if someone other than palin walked out.. talk about the tricky repubs. lol. i doubt it though.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_seeker3

Yes, he took a risk with the independents. I think McCain is just trying to fish off for Hilliary supports and undecided Dems and swaying Republicans.

If thats the case, its a mistake. Shes too right wing for the hillary supporters. AVID pro lifer's never win disgruntled dems

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"Put power over principle''??

Did Mccain just say that?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join