It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick and tired of my fiancee's family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
i dont know much wih the detail of it all and this has been going well before she met me.
There is her, her dad, her mam & her brother, the dad has other kids to another woman.

they do one thing for their precious boy and not for my finace, always making it a problem when she asks for help however never her brother, they dont care were she goses or what she dose.
They never answer her straight with obvious problems, its nowt to do with me as much bt what do i do when i see my partner been treaten like crap?

mod edit: removed all caps title.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
i dont know much wih the detail of it all and this has been going well before she met me.
There is her, her dad, her mam & her brother, the dad has other kids to another woman.

they do one thing for their precious boy and not for my finace, always making it a problem when she asks for help however never her brother, they dont care were she goses or what she dose.
They never answer her straight with obvious problems, its nowt to do with me as much bt what do i do when i see my partner been treaten like crap?

mod edit: removed all caps title.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by UK Wizard]

why dont you post some pictures

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Pait

why should i post pictures for?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by Michael Pait

why should i post pictures for?

He's trying to confuse you, have you read his other posts? he's a troll.

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]"

[link]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)[/link]

[edit on 29-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"why dont you post some pictures "

Okay that was kinda creepy. But perhaps theres benevolent intentions here. I hope so at least.

Deathpoet, I wish I had some good advice to give you but all I have is this, take it with a grain of salt if you want.

There are some family out there that favor the male child over the female, simply because they carry the name. It's like that in the east on a lot of places, but I've seen it happen here in the west as well.

If you have close ties to her family, you might want to sit and talk with them, but tread lightly, as they might be insulted when you call them out.

Good luck my friend, and please take care of your self.

Edit: Just looked at Michael Pait's profile. Wow.:shk: Hope he/she can do some good contributions.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Slash]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I cant really see whats going on without pictures.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
That could be true. However, her dad has 4 sons and 3 daughters.
one of the sons he dont like as much because the son has been in a bit of trouble. Also there is another daughter he dont get on with who is a bit aganist his second wife which is my partners mother.
He gets on with two of his daughters and two of his sons. Now These's others i have seen who he has more close relations to is some what doing well in there lifes.

He got on with my my partner when she was younger but when has she got older he made her run around the bloke 5 times before having somthing to eat. He keeps telling her about her weight all the time but never jugdes any of his other daughters who use to be fat.

My partners full blood brother has a child, good lookin and keeps a job.

Shes done well in college with her education, she has not got any kids and shes not progressed in to getting a job, shes never really been in a long term job before, one because no one will give her the chance as much as she thinks, and because the parents for some odd reason keep putting her off from having a job.

When she was in danger once ( a knife to the throat), they dint help her out, they never says she beautiful or complement dont even have pictures of her on the wall, whn my partner confronts her mother she just goes around the subject to aviod confrontation. its like their hiding somthing. They have said before they are ashamed of her.

They threw all her baby pictures away.. its just very odd.
The father and her brother look out more for her mother than they ever do for my partner. Anything could happen to my partner and wundt be botherd. You could be right with the boy name thing as well which is true, could be that to..

Her mum use to be fat when she was younger... and her mother ws not accepted in her family and shes already lost one son who dont want to know her.
Shes very childish and shes 60 years old. there really odd. ad have to get more info from my parnter so hopfully someone could help me in the physiology department

[edit on 30-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

top topics

join