It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US men 'directly involved in Georgia war'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Russian military officials have claimed that US national were among Georgian commando units who invaded South Ossetia earlier this month.

A senior Russian military official claimed that a US passport had been found in a building in South Ossetia which had been occupied by Georgian forces during the Caucasus conflict, Russia Today reported on Friday.

According to Deputy Chief of Russia's General Staff Anatoly Nagovitsyn, after Russian captured the building, they found the passport belonging to Michael Lee White, a Texan man.

He showed photocopies of the passport to reporters in a press conference on Thursday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

source: www.presstv.ir...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
true or false, I just knew something fishy was at work when that conflict started... I guess we'll never get to know the real truth behind the conflict.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
A US passport found? Holy crap. The Russians are using our own playbook against us. Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Yeah... I hear you... its very fishy

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Couldn't have said it better....

Not a one liner

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm in Texas and I tried to help the soldier get his passport back by using Craig's list. I posted that Gladamir Putin has his passport. I wonder if he will claim it?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The passport the Russians showed off does appear to have been White’s. He told the Wall Street Journal that it looks to be the one he accidentally left in the seat pocket of a Moscow-New York flight in October 2005.

American passport found in war zone

new topics

top topics

join