It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious UFO captured on film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Mysterious UFO captured on film

www.wigantoday.net

A keen-eyed Wiganer has captured this UFO in the skies above Wigan on his video camera.
The man in his 30s, who only revealed his first name as Geoff, filmed the strange object hovering near to junction 27 of the M6 at Shevington Moor last month
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The speed at which this object disappears makes you wonder.

www.wigantoday.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-8-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That's about the best capture I could get.

I honestly haven't a clue what to make of it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gray Fox

On that pic it looks a little like a wajang doll, an indonesian shadow puppet. ^^

Also, I dont think it disappears at the end of the video. Seems the camera person just jerks the camera a little. There are no more points of reference at that stage cause the camera is all zoomed in. It seems to be a stationary object.

A hovering shadow puppet? ^^

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm 99.99% sure its a hoax. Why? No, its not because it doesnt look "un-alien". No, its not because I say everything is a hoax either.

Its because of the video angle with a CLEAR INTENT to portray the object as a "UFO" just above the house. How can you tell? Look at the bloody dashboard of the car. Who's filming it? A 30cm high midget standing on the seat?

It wouldnt surprise me the slightest if its just some bug on the window. If at least we would see him pull over, get out, film the object and try to get a stable position and better angle I would be interested. But not now.

new topics

top topics

join