It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR8791 - Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
YOU GUYS... CHILL OUT...

GET THE VIDEO AND CHECK THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE SCREENSHOT.

IT HAS THE "ONION LOGO ON IT,,,

That tells me its satirical..

FOR YOU THAT DONT KNOW,,, The Onion is a purveyer of spoof news...

Numpties:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
ONION.

Are you serious? This is a parody from the onion...Good fun I guess.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I just found this video on youtube. I searched the speaker and found this thread, the vid hadn't been posted so I thought I would. The video title is interesting...

Notice how half way through the video when he's reading out all his classifieds; he says "should event occurs in urban areas *pause* jesus *longer pause* that's classified".

Also "a new bill of rights shall be drafted and approved by classified"

I think a lot of theories can be spun from this video which may bring us a step closer to what is really happening in America and the rest of the World. I think there's alot of questions to ask about what was really voted on.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dude! I was totally punked by that!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Ahh didn't realise it was a hoax, oops

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
morning,

pretty sure i read all the reply's to this one and the consensus seems to be that its a joke/hoak whatever.

hows is this a joke/hoax?, the lips move true with what he is saying! its classified talk...why would these old #s spend 2 minutes on a piece of paper thats not worth their time to read, you think this is a joke?

ats is compromised

fts

ciao ciao

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

Here is the transcript guys:

Spain – John Haller – Pensylvania, 12th District - Congress should now vote for the approval HR 8791, The Homeland Terrorism Preparedness bill.

Said bill request emergency response funding, up to and including Classified (?) $ to prepare for national level terrorist attack and or attack from Classified (?)

Funding for first response personnel and vehicles would be doubled if said attack leads to more than 80% of national population being affected by Classified (?)

This funding shall commence in conjunction with the first attack on Classified (?) or the first large scale outbreak of Classified (?) depending upon which comes first.

Civilian & military units shall be trained in containment and combat of Classified (?) including irradiated Classified (?) with possibility of Classified (?) airborn, Classified (?) flesh eating Classified (?) and or all of the above in such even as Classified (?) spewing Classified (?) escape are released or otherwise become uncontrollable.

Air-force units may also be directed to combat said Classified (?) through their enormous size and otherworldly strength.

Such event should occur in urban areas ‘Jesus C..’ Classified (?) far surpassing our darkest nightmares.

Should casualties exceed Classified (?) body disposal actions should be holded and associated resources should be reallocated through Classified (?) underground, Classified (?) protected Burding (or burning or builing) centers.

New bill of right should be drafted and approved by Classified (?)

Having now reviewed the bill I ask you to please cast your votes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join