It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Channel Crew Video taped UFO,26 August,2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

Correct. This has been stated that it would happen before but at the last second the pilot scheduled to do the flying pulled out due to threats on his life. What threads like that do is truly bring out the skeptic in me. I always have a little bit mixed in with curiosity but this one has been played on us before and alas, nothing happened then either. Which is pretty much what I expect to happen in October. Nothing.

As for this thread, well, it looks like balloons and as has been posted earlier, the guy who filmed it already has come forward with an apology for any confusion.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hi all...

I would like to see the video from that big money camera that other guy was using...anyone know if they have released it yet or did the government get to them already?

have a nice day

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I already said all this near the top of the post. Seems nobody wants to listen

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
Haven't we already done this? www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its balloons. The guy who shot it came forward and says he is sorry for any confusion. What he filmed was actually just balloons & the discovery crew never actually filmed anything. They were just in the same area filming for a documentary

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt.Trakker

Some just blindly follow and don't want answers.
I actually said balloons first on page 1 about the third post....people just want to believe.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I found this video quite cool as its could be other thn balloons too. I think we have to wait what discover have to say about it as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by uk_muslim

I already said all this near the top of the post. Seems nobody wants to listen

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
Haven't we already done this? www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its balloons. The guy who shot it came forward and says he is sorry for any confusion. What he filmed was actually just balloons & the discovery crew never actually filmed anything. They were just in the same area filming for a documentary

Which bit don't you understand?
You don't need to wait...just read.

What a day....and i thought ATS denied ignorance, not supported it or allowed it to flourish.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Although Jaime Mauson is known for his hoaxes I must say this video is very intriguing. I would like to know more about it and if that is a real Discovery Cannel film crew. If so I am pretty sure the government will confiscate the video and we will never here about it again like all the other sightings.

We are being desensitized about UFO's and I am sure we will all know quite soon, as the sightings are becoming quite frequent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join