It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Intelligence Calls Back Spy From Iran / US has decided to attack Iran within Weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Dutch Intelligence Calls Back Spy From Iran / US decided to attack Iran within Weeks

www.elsevier.nl

The U.S. have decided to bomb strategic targets in Iran with unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV). Daily paper 'De Telegraaf' (Telegraph) learnt that the attacks are to expected within the coming weeks.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Mdv2]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

De Verenigde Staten hebben besloten om met onbemande vliegtuigen doelen in Iran te bombarderen. Dagblad De Telegraaf meldt dat we de aanval binnen enkele weken mogen verwachten.

Amerika voert binnenkort een luchtaanval uit op Iran, meldt De Telegraaf Amerika voert binnenkort een luchtaanval uit op Iran, meldt De Telegraaf

Dat concludeert De Telegraaf aan de hand van goed ingevoerde bronnen' in de omgeving van de Nederlandse inlichtingendienst AIVD. De AIVD heeft volgens de krant de afgelopen jaren een 'ultrageheime' spionagemissie uitgevoerd.

Infiltrant

Een agent van de inlichtingendienst zou zijn geïnfiltreerd in de Iraanse nucleaire industrie. Deze spion is enkele dagen geleden teruggeroepen 'omdat in de VS de beslissing zou zijn genomen binnen enkele weken met onbemande vliegtuigen Iran aan te vallen.'

Translated:

The U.S. have decided to bomb strategic targets in Iran with unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV). Daily paper 'De Telegraaf' (Telegraph) learnt that the attacks are to expected within the coming weeks.

The U.S. will shortly start carrying out air strikes on Iran, De Telegraaf says.

They have drawn this conclusion based on well informed sources within the AIVD (Netherlands Intelligence Agency). The AIVD has, according the newspapers, carried out ultra secret espionnage missions within Iran.

Infiltrator

A secret agent of the intelligence agency supposedly infiltrated the Iranian nuclear industry. The spy was several days ago called back, because the U.S. has made the decision to strike iran with UAVs within the coming weeks.

I'd like to state that Elsevier is a reliable source and not some kind of tabloid. Just before the elections... doesn't surprise me. Some people have been saying to conspiracy theorists 'you have been saying for years it will happen and so far it hasn't'. I have always said the question is not 'if', but 'when'.

www.elsevier.nl
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Mdv2]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Already being discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you want to add your source to that thread?

[edit on 29/8/2008 by FreezeM]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have always said that Pres. Bush will want to start one last war before his Presidency is up. That way he can stay in power just a while longer and finish whatever evil business he can before getting indicted or leaving the whitehouse. Whichever comes first.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I wouldn't be surprised if this also has a relation to Mccain... the odds are against him; he doesn't seem to be likely to win from Obama, making an attack on Iran less likely. If Mccain would make a good chance of winning the elections, Bush would most likely not have decided to attack Iran just yet.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The topic already exists here

please add your comments to the preceding thread.
closing

new topics

top topics

join