It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a Question on dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have my entire life, had dreams of someone chasing me and I start out running fast but then slowly slow down and then I'll wake up- probably because I was caught. I had a dream last night that I was throwing a punch at somebody's head and the motion of the thrown punch, by the time it reached his head slowed to a complete stop. What is with the slow motion thing? Has anyone else experienced this in your dreams?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You are dreaming of escaping your unconsciousness, but since that is impossible, you'll finally get caught. I suggest that you try reading out some C.G jung and maybe even this thread.

Sincerely,

-v

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There's nothing worse than getting involved in gunfights with bad men, only to find that you're gun won't fire and you persist and keep pulling the trigger aas if you were getting results.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bunnytoes1973

this is the dream of why sex equals death...you're running fast, you are recapitulating your journey as the sperm cell, you get tireder and tireder, swim slower and slower, then the moment when you fertilize, you are annihilated into the new conjoined entity, you're dead, you wake up...the people chasing you are the other sperm cells you were competing with...
(just telling lies, I don't really mean this analysis...)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Good thread, interesting read.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Very creative!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
i've had that happened to me a few times in fights i can't punch properly... my arm swings in slow motion like something is stopping me from being able to throw a punch. I have no idea why this happens sometimes in dreams and it can be a hard thing to overcome - it took me several fights with this one dude before i could hit him properly.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
You are dreaming of escaping your unconsciousness, but since that is impossible, you'll finally get caught. I suggest that you try reading out some C.G jung and maybe even this thread.

Sincerely,

-v

What he said.

new topics

top topics

join