It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pending US air strike on Iran: Dutch intel agents withdrawn

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Un-manned black budget bombers have been under development for a long time now, not only with Mach 4+ capability but also stealth tech. They wouldn't even need UAV's as a dummy sortie, thats if the rumours are to be believed.

Check history:

1st Gulf War - F117 Nighthawk
Kosovo/2nd Gulf War - B2
Iran - ?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You guys watched too many hollywood war movies.
Some of you stated there will be WW3,it's just ridiculous,the strike will be against iran's nuclear facilities where intelligence know they're eniriching uranium for building nuclear bombs, and no russia or china will cares to much for joining a war with iran a government who based its constitutiion on the KORAN.There will just be UN security council meeting who will be boicoted by the Us,that's it.
Let's nuke Iran asap and stop them now as we are still in time,othwewise in few years we could really face a REAL threat to world PEACE.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by umbracode
You guys watched too many hollywood war movies.
Some of you stated there will be WW3,it's just ridiculous,the strike will be against iran's nuclear facilities where intelligence know they're eniriching uranium for building nuclear bombs, and no russia or china will cares to much for joining a war with iran a government who based its constitutiion on the KORAN.There will just be UN security council meeting who will be boicoted by the Us,that's it.
Let's nuke Iran asap and stop them now as we are still in time,othwewise in few years we could really face a REAL threat to world PEACE.

Agree 100%, Ideologically Russia and China have more differences with Iran than the US do!! WW3 would not happen, just as it didnt with Iraq, just as it didn't with Georgia.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Holy, he better use some force or hes gonna get B-Slapped by russia at the same time...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think facts are carefully planned. I am from Argentina, and the things here look very different from being there, in your country, and as how we know 9/11 was planned and carefulley managed to threat american people in some way, that they fully engage in ^war^ against GwB_Terrorists, this is also a cover-up for an economic system that is going nowhere, but falling to a black hole, the dollar included, so what a better way to feed the army muscles, with money and hate, so to be willing to engage in a Big WAR THAT would feed both sides, with an excusable aswer, but regardlesly of american an iranian peoples health. No one wins a war, but just the bankers and the industrial war complex that is beeing fed from them in an ascendant spiral, in which we are always at the bottom of it.
I guess you¨d be prepared for that 09/02/08 that was stated, in a post here, the suspicious moving of data from atlanta mentioned weeks ago, the willing of Bush friends, Putin, to make whatever the master says, just to gain more power and benefits from Iranian oil, and the need to stay longer in power for this administration of yours, at whatever it costs, nevermind if it includes american citizens.
Also look out for a possible candidate assasination, just to fire things up!!
I apology if any grammar mistakes are made, but has been time since i post something in english.

God bless us all

If god exists

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
This is all good news. This all fits into Bush's plan for peace and freedom in the Middle East. You just have to imagine looking at it through the eyes of Jesus...to agree with Bush, it is that simple.

Oh yes I forgot about that verse where Jesus told folks to kill everyone who doesn't agree with Him, oh wait THAT'S NOT TRUE!

seriously, don't try and pin this on Jesus or His teachings, He taught us to love each other and tel help each other, not kill each other, so don't try and point the finger at religion. After all, Bush and most of the other higher ups sacrifice children to a big stone and metal owl out in the woods of Cali, that's not very Christian is it?

I find what you said to be offensive and obviously not true at all, the only true thing in what you said is the fact that Christians are being brainwashed by the government into thinking that killing is a good and that God wants us to kill as long as it's our country doing it.

Back to the issue though, did this come as a suprise to anyone? I mean common, we've known this is in the works for quite some time, Bush wants to go out with a bang, boy is it going to be a big one too. Bush and every other sleezy politician disgust me.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by umbracode

Well thank the gods that you are only an armchair general, that the red button is nowhere within your reach.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
None of the right wingers have ever been able to explain to me why Iran cannot have all the nuclear devices they want. Why should they be denied what all the other bullies have?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

This is a good example of why sarcasm does not work over the internet.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

This is a good example of why sarcasm does not work over the internet.

I'm still not sure it was sarcasm. There are many who would throw out the Jesus is a republican line. I know for a fact that Bin Ladin was a republican.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This is all good news. This all fits into Bush's plan for peace and freedom in the Middle East. You just have to imagine looking at it through the eyes of Jesus...to agree with Bush, it is that simple.

WOW!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
None of the right wingers have ever been able to explain to me why Iran cannot have all the nuclear devices they want. Why should they be denied what all the other bullies have?

Excactly. I can't understand why people think they can have nukes, but others shouldnt be allowed too. Sure sure "Because else they could bomb us".

So you just bomb them first huh? Because they can? Not saying they will but because they have the ability too? Hypocrisy at its best, some of you posters make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourself. Thats like killing a random dude on the street because he is able and "might" kill you on a later note.

See the problem there?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tunedbeats

Excactly. I can't understand why people think they can have nukes, but others shouldnt be allowed too. Sure sure "Because else they could bomb us".

So you just bomb them first huh? Because they can? Not saying they will but because they have the ability too? Hypocrisy at its best, some of you posters make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourself. Thats like killing a random dude on the street because he is able and "might" kill you on a later note.

See the problem there?

I think nukes need to be taken away from the ones that used them. You can carry a gun on the street, but start shooting people and the police should take it away.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wouldn't take this article to serious. De Telegraaf is know for being a "sensational" newspaper like The Sun..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FreezeM

What kind of Unmanned Aircraft can carry the two ton Bunker Busters needed to do the job?

This was probably started by the Russians or the Iranians themselves.

ATS rumors usually start out something like this:

ATS Rumor

Bush

Bush

Bush

Bush

Nothing Ever Happens

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Well the problem with Iran and nukes is that they have already threatened a nation to wipe them off the map, their also known to support terrorists that they could just give the nukes to use on someone so Iran don't get blamed. If Iran was smart and didn't say anything about wiping Israel or something they probably could of made it to have nukes but since they have threatened Israel that wont happen, as USA MUST protect the Jews its their JOB

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xtc18

Well the problem with Iran and nukes is that they have already threatened a nation to wipe them off the map, their also known to support terrorists that they could just give the nukes to use on someone so Iran don't get blamed. If Iran was smart and didn't say anything about wiping Israel or something they probably could of made it to have nukes but since they have threatened Israel that wont happen, as USA MUST protect the Jews its their JOB

A few antisemites in Iran have threatened Israel. As a country, Iran has threatened nobody. It is all media lies.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

and the "few antisemites" who threatened them, also happen to be the people with the power to launch the missles.

i don't agree with going to war with Iran, and i agree that they should have the right to have a civil, no MILITARY, nuclear energy program. but running around threatening to wipe the Iraeli regime off the map is not helping their case any.

they are a known terrorist supporter, and if bombing their nuclear facilities is what is needed to slow them down a bit, then im all for it. there will be no invasion this time around folks, don't fool yourselves, we are smart enough to understand that, that simply isn't possible. but it would be literally a small job for out air force, and navy planes to knock out their entire infrastructure and hamstring them

a little off topic, but with all this stuff going on in Georgia between the west and Russia has definately taken the attention off of the Iran issue, long enough for us to plan,and get things ready for a bombing run on Iran.

i don't like where things are headed these days, but everyone should agree that we definately live in exciting times, that will definately be taught in history class 20-30 years from now.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax

WOW!!!

No, I'm quite sure that was sarcasm.

If it wasn't, then plucky has certainly had a change of 'faith'. lol.

I mean, "imagine looking at it through the eyes of Jesus"... and you'll agree with Bush? lol. How can that be serious?!

You know... Jesus... that loving character, who wanted peace and understanding. In case you've forgotten the role he played in that book.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Jesus likes bombing people, you have some different information or evidence?

Okay, I am kidding, I just like to run-off the Hannity-like party line garbage for the posters here who runn-off the Hannity-like party line garbage. We are doomed. Nuking IRAN because we "fear what they might do in the future" is ill-fated logic based on murderous intent. Anyone who would want to bomb women and children in the name of freedom should be strung-up by a testicle/ovary and spat upon by the people.

Sound more like plucky? Yes it does, because I detest old white men killing young people, tis that simple.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join