It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pending US air strike on Iran: Dutch intel agents withdrawn

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Suddenly I have this overwhelming desire for a slice of Pizza...

you guys aren't getting into subliminal stuff are you?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FreezeM

Dutch Intelligence!! Now that is funny!!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

princeofpeace, the predator UAV can be equipped with light machine guns and small missles/bombs, it can engage targets and do it all with out revealing its position to radar due to its size and radar jamming/stealth technology

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Please someone elaborate on Tehran being a nuclear bomb. This is HUGE news, why arent more folks talking about it????

This makes zero sense. The greater likelihood is that it is a translation artifact. Do a search on yield/damage and you'll see that even IF Tehran WAS a bomb it wouldn't have much of an effect beyond its own borders. What would that achieve? No one plans to occupy Iran. This is meaningless.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
yes, this is all just dis-information ...

ja trekken wij ja enkel uw been!! Dit rapport van onze houten schoen geheime dienst in wordt Nederlands land werkelijk uitgebracht aan piss van Iranias (degenen waarals om wester levi' niet te dragen; s niettemin) maar DAAR PRESIDENT MUDMOOD aDMUDINDAJOB. Zo. de gebruikers van ATS .sorry.

There will be all kinds of stories to confuse the evil doers.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by drevil

This is exactly what I am thinking. Why would an intelligence service let this be leaked? Is there some other reason to leak this info?

zippom2Text

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Perhaps they'll make it seem like an alien attack? Use craft that no one has seen before and don't look human? Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Perhaps they'll make it seem like an alien attack? Use craft that no one has seen before and don't look human? Just a thought...

Can you imagine? How incomprehensibly outrageous would that be?

That's got my brain buzzing now.*

(*Not that I'm brain-dead most of the time or anything.
)

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Is this the fourth or fifth "US and/or Israel about to attack Iran" thread.

I lose count.

If all these chicken little intelligence alerts are to be believed, the whole of Iran would now be a smoking cinder.

Hint - You attack when they least expect it, it's called surprise.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
many people bartered during ww2 for things they needed..coffee haters swapped for tea and vice versa....1 cup surgar a week per person...unless you lived in the south where it was grown..then you usuall had a little more..but dont get caught with excess surgur or u in hot water for sure. ..i worry more about russia corning the oil markets to drive up oil prices..russia will refine and produce oil in iran with russia gazprom corporation. ..russia partners with venezuela so does iran. russia trying for control of new oil field in caspean sea . reussia coup on georgia and georgia oil ports and oil pip line distruction and destruction of large parts of georgia speak volumns...a preplanned well in advance attemped overtheow pf georgia and her people using ossettia as the lamest excuse i have seen..then russia go to threaten neighbor ukraine..all of russias behavior suggest but one thing..corning oil markets to the civilzed world...russia could run up oil easily with this strategy and a already broke globe could not substain any real financial growth in the future..thus longer global depression .l.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join