It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How and Why Obama will be Assassinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
My friends I propose to tell you my theory about the near future. I have no proof whatsoever about these ideas except on two points. Here is what I believe will happen in the near future.

Barack Obama will win the White House by a landslide victory. John McCain will be glad to hear it and reestablish himself as head of the Senate Armed Services Committee and speak of the election by saying, “Oh well, we tried.”

Meanwhile the turmoil in Russia will continue to escalate just before Obama assumes control of the office of the presidency. In just a matter of a week or two after the election Obama will be assassinated by a white supremacist. Race riots will break out all over the country and those riots will be fueled by carefully placed inflammatory reporting from the news media. The will do this to help the riots to grow to unprecedented levels. Meanwhile, local law enforcement will purposely allow the riots to grow out of control in key areas like Los Angeles and New Orleans in order to give the Congress and the White House, under Joe Bidens leadership, the power to pass a slew of new Patriot Act laws giving the government more authority to control national emergencies. They will do this even while unduly instituting the Wartime Powers Act and every other emergency act that has been placed on the books following the events of Hurricane Katrina.

After the government brutally crushes the race riots it will declare a semi-permanent state of martial law and begin seizing weapons and arms from citizens. In order to direct our attention away from oppressive government they will then present evidence that Russia and Iran were the true culprits behind the assassination of Obama. They will institute the draft, if it hasn’t been done all ready, and they will then begin seizing every illegal alien in order to quickly boost military force numbers. As well, they will “wall off” America for the purposes of defending our boarders.

At the same time as Obama’s assassination, Israel will begin their air strike attacks upon Iran. This will prompt Russia to make an attempt to defend Iran, one of their main customers for military arms. China meanwhile, will be given the secret authorization from the U.S. to attack Taiwan. Our military forces in and around Taiwan will be pulled back to the U.S. immediately with the mission of helping to quell the race riots. They will do this so that no military response can be made by our forces in theater to defend Taiwan from Chinese invasion.

In the end, I believe that Obama is having money thrown at him from all side to ensure that he will win the election for this purpose. Because of his own ambitions I do not think that he sees any orchestrated plots against him. Meanwhile, John Mcain is simply providing the appearance of running against him in order to help fool the American public that there is actually a race for the White House. If McCain’s poll numbers get too high before election time, he will then play sick for a period of time to avoid actually winning the election. As well, you can expect his speeches and the Republican convention to largely be a bore on television so that Obama will clearly remain the better speech giving candidate for the remainder of this election.

I believe these things because I suspect that the timing of Georgia’s artillery strike against Russian citizens as highly suspect to me and only the election of our president would merit the undue timing of this incident. As well, no one is clamoring for the Georgian president to be tried for war crimes in launching artillery strikes against a civilian population. This is also highly suspect.

As well, the FBI recently leaked to the news media a story about a so called plot against Obama’s life that was a complete lie. They even allowed a reporter from the news to interview one of the suspects on camera before the investigation into the allegations were even finished. They did this so that the public would believe that when their trained white racist assassinates Obama after he gets the election then it will appear to the American public as if white supremacists had all ready tried to kill him before. As if to say, look at all these white people trying to kill Obama, which was a lie from the very beginning.

What do you think?
Is this plausible?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I was just talking about a less detailed version to a friend earlier tonight...

crazy stuff, but it seems probable..

makes sense when you look at history too..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Oliver Stone called, he wants his movie rights back.

But in all seriousness, can we just go on with life assuming he wont be shot. The world is what we make of it. The more talk of his assassination, the worse.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Yes, I have heard of this idea from other sources as well. There are many questions about this election that do not make sense. I did not post them all because they can be found elsewhere and it would have made the post longer, which it is long enough as it is.

One question no one seems to be asking is “Where is all the money coming from?” How did Obama generate more money than Hillary AND McCain? Obviously the New World Order is supporting Obama either secretly or openly. Considering that he is new hat politician, how the heck did he generate so much money for his campaign.

I think the powers at be are setting him up to fall, and fall hard, six feet under.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I agree that even talking about it could be considered the sin of scandalmongering. I hope that it isn’t and if it is then I will stop talking about it. But there are many things here that do not seem to ad up and I would feel a fool if I didn’t try to discover the truth as quickly as possible and prepare for the worst as best as I can.

Talking about what I think is going to happen is part of that process of discovering if my feelings are baseless or not learning from others what preparations I should take considering the possibilities.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
reply to post by iiinvision

Yes, I have heard of this idea from other sources as well. There are many questions about this election that do not make sense. I did not post them all because they can be found elsewhere and it would have made the post longer, which it is long enough as it is.

One question no one seems to be asking is “Where is all the money coming from?” How did Obama generate more money than Hillary AND McCain? Obviously the New World Order is supporting Obama either secretly or openly. Considering that he is new hat politician, how the heck did he generate so much money for his campaign.

I think the powers at be are setting him up to fall, and fall hard, six feet under.

The money is coming from supports donating an average of about 100 bucks. nothing out of the ordinary there except the vast amount of people doing it.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

How's this one? Obama is asassinated before the election and McCain drops out because no one will run and George W. takes a third term...
I suddenly wake up screaming in a cold sweat and

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bunnytoes1973

I'll say again, this is what no_one817 said was the plan.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I hear that they are already placing bets in Vegas on how many days he can make it before he is shot !

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well the smartest way Obama avoided the threat of assassination was to not select Clinton as his VP. That would have left too much opportunity for those with power to cease the opportunity. I do not know whowill win this election, but I do want whoever is elected to live. I do not wish any person of power in this country to be eliminated. Let the individual rule by vote and if the people do not approve, another election will occur. Power does not rest in one man alone. Influence yes, ultimate power no. Unless, an act of war is declared hmmm

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ravinsomniac

Hope thats a joke, hard to tell these days. I dont even think the off shore sites would stoop that low.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The fact that the US Attorney's office dismissed the plot against Obama in Denver is evidence that there is such a plot. A plot or conspiracy requires nothing more than an agreement to do the illegal act and the taking of one action to effectuate the plot. Reports indicate that the so called ineffectual meth knuckeheads had rifles in their possession. Overseas reports indicate they were informed that Mr. Adolf made explicit threats and also had a rifle in his possession. This was not reported in the American press. Also one suspect admitted there was an agreement to kill Obama and described the means. Two of the suspects were cousins according to one overseas report. Given the pattern of political assassinations in the US and there definitely is a pattern, these "knuckleheads" were the legend or myth to cover the agency sponsored assassination, whoever that government might be. When the legend fails, the organization behind the plot, withdrew the attempt. Other more professionally trained shooters would have made sure the dirty deed would have been done. The dismissal of the plot by the US Attorneys office is otherwise inexplicable.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Your idea does interest me, Hot_Wings, and it is something I have considered.

The cover of a "white supremacist" is prefect to assassinate President Obama and you like to think that those planing this would have learn lessons from other "wet" jobs, and will have a well prepared and researched cover story for the patsy who pushed the trigger.

If we take your op, Hot_Wings, and extend the concept, your idea and post implies a well planned operation, with major deceit at the very center of US Government.

The planning to excute such an operation could only be carried out by people inside Government and Hot_Wings, the follow up to this operation is just a scary.

Killing a man and then allowing elements of US society to vent their anger, and then use that anger to enable the passing of more laws to further restrict the freedom of the US people.

And then to take your idea further, that this planning includes some of the other major powers in the world and that the US would be prepared to give up support and protection for Taiwan. Not sure I would go along with this part. Do you have any supporting evidence Hot_Wings?

Why would the assassination of President Obama be the excuse for the US and Israel to attack Iran. Why use the chaos of major US homeland distrubance to start a war with Iran that if we accept your concept, will draw Russia in to protect Iran. The US and by extension, some members of NATO will have to support Israel in the attack on Iran and go to war with Russia.

Can the US spare and afford to be surpressing its own people and fight a major war in the Middle East against Iran and Russia?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have a feeling that if Obama doesn't get elected will trigger race riots,with the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson they are just waiting for the moment,sounds like a lose lose situation

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And then to take your idea further, that this planning includes some of the other major powers in the world and that the US would be prepared to give up support and protection for Taiwan. Not sure I would go along with this part. Do you have any supporting evidence Hot_Wings?

Remember my friend; I fully admitted that I didn’t understand completely the situation myself. I presented it here so that you could help me fully refine it. We both agree that the beginning of this scenario is highly probable and perhaps entirely predictable. The finer details of the possible aftermath is of course the real reason why the powers at be would be behind it. Discovering those likely consequences is the entire purpose of the discussion.

Perhaps Israel will not attack Iran because if Obama is assassinated then our government might say, “Not Yet, we have a problem.” I don’t know. What I am pretty sure of is the idea that the powers at be would assassinate Obama for some other higher purpose, either to divide us, or unite us, or both.

In regards to Taiwan, the US would give up support for Taiwan because the US has to pick its battles. It is as if to say, which one of our enemies do we attack, China, or Russia, or Iran? Taiwan would be considered a small sacrifice if by some agreement we could enable China to let the rest of the world take out Russia and Iran. You have to remember the chess game. The pieces are all ready established don the board. In order to win the game, you usually have to sacrifice a pawn in order to bring your queen into play and finish the game.

The New World Orders chess game with the world has come to a critical point. In any chess game there comes a time when the pieces are established such that moving any one of them causes a chain reaction of events that eliminates most of the pieces from the board in short order. Which side begins this stage of the game is the only real question. I believe that the powers at large believe that the US and NATO can win a chess game with Russia and Iran for two reasons. Firstly, it is because we have a pawn that has extreme religious significance to most of the entire world (Israel). Secondly, it is because most of the world has underestimated the strength of NATO and our allies. The world perceives that it is the United States and Israel that are the only threats in theater that Russia and Iran would have to face, but this is entirely untrue. The reality of the situation is that the entire world would swiftly control Russia and Iran in short order because they have been sufficiently isolated from their perceived allies (China, Venezuela, Syria, and others). Iran’s allies are few and far between. For China sees Russia and Iran as competitors, not friends. Iran wants to destroy China and Russia both because they are infidels to the Muslim agenda.

I have a feeling that if Obama doesn't get elected, it will trigger race riots. With the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, they are just waiting for the moment. It sounds like a lose/lose situation

This is another reason to believe that it will be inevitable that he will be assassinated, or that the powers at be are trying to get him elected. There are just too many ways that his death, or failure (as pointed out) could be used to further the New World Order agenda.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
Well the smartest way Obama avoided the threat of assassination was to not select Clinton as his VP. That would have left too much opportunity for those with power to cease the opportunity. I do not know whowill win this election, but I do want whoever is elected to live. I do not wish any person of power in this country to be eliminated. Let the individual rule by vote and if the people do not approve, another election will occur. Power does not rest in one man alone. Influence yes, ultimate power no. Unless, an act of war is declared hmmm

I agree that picking someone who has already had a brain aneurysm was a smart V.P. choice.
I would expect something like McCain winning and after the inauguration, stepping down because of illness and Palin picking Carl Rove (or Gingrich) as her V.P.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i have said from word one.

if obama looses mass riots are going to break out.

but unlike in LA...i take the right to bare arm's for defense seriously.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I can get into the minds of some psychotic killers but I can't understand a white supremacist. I don't get how people can judge a man for his skin color. We're all human....Someone please help me to understand white supremacy. This isn't the freak'n 1800s.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Please don't make these types of threads man...cant we just hope for a better tomorrow? No more killing no more racism or any other stupid bs to keep us divided...that's the world i wish i lived in

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2 >>

join