It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blast at Bayer Heard Coast to Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
George Noory was just in a conversation with Linda Moulton Howe about disappearing honey bees in which Bayer chemical was implicated due to their role in making nicotine based insecticides, when he interrupted her to tell her that he'd just been handed a note that a Bayer chemical plant had just exploded somewhere in the US. Not sure of the location.

I imagine more will be available shortly on the web or radio, but Linda Howe was speculating about the cause of the event, accident, or sabotage.

What a coincidence, considering their topic of conversation. Shuddering, up here in Toronto, where a propane plant recently exploded. Hope everyone at the Bayer plant is OK.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
George Noory was just in a conversation with Linda Moulton Howe about disappearing honey bees in which Bayer chemical was implicated due to their role in making nicotine based insecticides, when he interrupted her to tell her that he'd just been handed a note that a Bayer chemical plant had just exploded somewhere in the US. Not sure of the location.

I imagine more will be available shortly on the web or radio, but Linda Howe was speculating about the cause of the event, accident, or sabotage.

What a coincidence, considering their topic of conversation. Shuddering, up here in Toronto, where a propane plant recently exploded. Hope everyone at the Bayer plant is OK.

West Virginia check new threads one before yours

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Thanks. I reposted on the other thread.

join