It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 95 - ATS UFO INVESTIGATION Part 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

ATS UFO INVESTIGATION Pt.1, Show-95

The ATS Investigation Team continues to make history as they headed out to MT. Adams located near the SATTVA Sanctuary in Trout Lake, Washington. This is part one of a multi-part segment/show investigation of paranormal and UFO phenomena occurring almost daily near the mountain. At the forefront of all this phenomena is James Gilliland. Is he a Spiritual Guru that has the ability to speak to Aliens and Angels? Or is he one step behind to being a modern-day Snake-Oil salesman, the ATS Investigative Team went to find out. We interviewed James and also the producer and cameraman of the movie/DVD; "Contact Has Begun". The team is surprised to find out that there is much more going on beyond there just being a few lights in the night sky.

The SATTVA Sanctuary and ECETI

Contact Has Begun Official Site

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_3051.mp3
size: 31643k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Awesome stuff guys.

I definitely envisage that at some time in the future I'm going to have to get on a plane and cross the pond and go visit this place to see it for myself

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Oh the is Great! Im going to listen to it all soon!

Great so far!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The hype surrounding the "ATS-Mount Adams mystery guest" intensifies!

Stanton Friedman? Cliff Stone? Steven Greer? Jimmy Hoffa? Dennis Kucinich? The Pope? The Dalai Lama?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh man - Johnny Anonymous captured FOOTAGE of "orbs"?

This is just an INCREDIBLE interview.... I can't wait to see the data!!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I can' believe you left off Elvis.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

LOL, yes, huge oversight on my part, he's just as likely as any of the others!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Much more than you may imagine!

S...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

To which are you referring - my incredible oversights and mistakes, or the likelihood of Team ATS hanging out with Elvis at Mount Adams?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Interesting show
Looking forward to some video coverage of the ATS field trip. Good to know JohnnyAnonymous got a REAL charge out of James.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, simply stated and without a lot of pomp and circumstance...... to quote a famous underground Saigon DJ about next week and beyond....

"Please bring your seats and tray tables to their upright position and be sure your seal belts are securely fastened..... it's going to be a wild and bumpy ride!"

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged through the roof!!!

AWESOME interview and great show guys!!

I have to say, James spiritual and "energetic" knowledge and abilities fascinates me darn near as much as the UFO's visiting there...I am REALLY interested to hear about the energy work / healing you had done there JA!

Can't wait for installment 2!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
At about 50:00 James mentions that he just recently made the footage from CSETI's visit in 2002 available, on Youtube and also on a disc given to JA.

I had a quick look on Youtube and didn't see anything yet. Anybody else able to find it?

JohnnyAnonymous?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think all that ATS is accomplishing by investigating for we the people is fantastic and I say "THANKS"

The entire Mix was interesting and I look forward to everything you have to share with us.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thank you for asking my question, and for getting my nickname right on the second try

I'm interested in seeing the footage Johnny took at the Gililland ranch and getting more information about what goes on there. Despite having chosen to make a very skeptic question, my own personal life experiences allow me to fully accept the possibility Gilliland is the real deal, so I found it somewhat irritating that the question was asked in a non neutral way, making it sound like a debunk attempt, when it was actually more of a "are you for real" type of question, not an insinuation that he was violating the laws of physics. My life experiences also have showed me there is no shortage of snake oil salesmen out there, and none of the material I have seen from the Gilliland ranch so far is up to the claims verbally made. And I have seen a fair bit.

I am aware there are more levels to our reality, I am not a serial debunker. However as Gililland also noted, if in other words, there is a filter process going on here, where we have to seperate the truth from the noise.

Regardless of the above complaint, thank you very much for putting the question to J. G, and thank you for another enjoyable interview.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Hi... of course, I can't speak for Johnny, but I will tell you that is the biggest problem with READING what someone has posted and them ASKING THE QUESTION THEMSELVES. That's one of the biggest reasons I hate E-Mail. Reading what someone says requires that you put on your Psychic Hat and try to discern the emotions of the poster or writer. I would rather HEAR what someone is saying, that way, I know exactly their intent of the question.

I can assure you, yours was no different than the hundreds of member questions we have asked over the past 95 shows.

Dave

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Fair enough.

And possibly in the light of what J. Anonymous saw up there the question might even seem silly. Thing is, I don't have a psychic hat either, nor am I clairvoyent. Yet. So skepticism on my side is almost mandatory, because not everything presented in this world is true, or sites like ATS wouldn't exist

One thing I do get out of James' response is that it does seem, assuming it's all real, that this is a very personal awakening process and perhaps contact with other levels of intelligence dosen't lend itself very well to wide audience communication methods. Perhaps.

I'll just add one more thing before I get rotten tomatos: I am very skeptical of anything remotely similar to religious belief systems, be them about jesus, mohammed or spif the astronaut. For millenia now people's belief systems have been used against them, and linking Gilliland to some Catholic high roller won't help his case with many of the ATS crowd who have awaken to how religion really works and what it's purpose is in mass social engineering.

Again, thank you for a very thought provoking interview.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Thanks. I can tell you this and I feel comfortable saying this, both Johnny and I do a tremendous amount of research on folks and have a decent feel before we do the interview how we want to approach issues, beliefs, etc. If there is one word that Johnny and I would use towards anyone we interview it would be Respect. Being adversarial is great if you are 60 Minutes, but it doesn't play well if you want to make a guest comfortable and lower their guard to be themselves with you. Johnny and I have interviewed a buttload of folks in over a year..... and without exception, we have tried to keep a neutral stance on what is being told us as to not present a slanted interview that might swing a member or guest in one direction or the other. Johnny and I love our home. We love our members and the literally millions of guests who visit here on a daily basis. We both believe that THEY can decide for themselves the validity of a guest on their own. If a person wants a Slanted Version of an interview based on an interviewer's personal beliefs..... they better stick with Mainstream Media and not listen to the ATS MIX.

No one should EVER believe that we BUY everything we have heard in over a year from different guests. That's the beauty of ATS.... we have the most intelligent folks on earth here and THEY can make up their own minds, just like Johnny and I have.

Dave

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What a great show ! I can hardly wait for the upcoming episodes...
I know this is the real deal, you could tell that Johnny A was totally stoked and astounded with his findings in the sky and interactions with Gilliland and others on the Ranch.
Wth much anticipation, we await the footage and analysis !
I am curious if the other ATS staff are going to give their recollections and conclusions about the trip, but maybe I am getting ahead of the episodes.
This is very exciting....
I believe that once the footage is released, naysayers are going to have a difficult time with their thinking....
Seeing is sometimes believing !
Rock On Dave & Johnny !

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Synthesist]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

Stay Tuned!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join