It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecutor: Ohio mother put baby girl in microwave

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
See this is where justice will never be met that psycho should be put in a microwave all crammed in to cook!

Hey, can I make the human sized microwave?

Not that I'm judging or anything... but I really love building things. Plus... okay, yeah I'm judging... BURN HER!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is digusting and has no place in ATS.

Quit posting gross out stories. There is no conspiracy, just two idiots and a dead kid.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER
reply to post by LunarLooney1

I too, recall a story like this back then, LunarLooney, but we all thought
that's all it was...thanks for adding relevant links to the topic! Star!

Well LunarLooney's story of babysitter on acid puts baby in microwave is just an urban myth, none of her links say the crazy sick people who have done this were on '___', quit giving '___' a bad name.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by DYepes

It was the high priced lawyer whos offering free service to this bitch. The whole town was pissed off when it was declared a mistrial. The played the court proceedings on the news and it is obvious that the kid has been scripted on what to and not to say.

(I would prefer that along with her getting the death sentence we give it to her lawyer as well..)

I absolutely agree with you. The mother AND the lawyer both deserve the death penalty.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This must be one of the most vile things i have ever read. I really can't get my head around what this excuse for a human being has done to a tiny defenseless baby. She must be mentally ill. No sane person could do such a thing IMHO. The thought that such a thing has happened makes me ill.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
if she gets death penalty anyone think we got a microwave big enough to put her in?

Keeper

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
Don't know if it will be a death penalty case, but if it isn't then those overseeing the case should be considered for the death penalty as well.

WTF??? I don't give a *snip* WHY she did it. She doesn't even deserve to have us deliberating over why. Send her to god and let him deal w/ her sorry arse.

MOD Note: Do Not Evade The Automatic Censors

[edit on 8/28/2008 by semperfortis]

Why give her the satisfaction of avoiding a life-long prison sentence by letting her take the easy way out (death penalty). Let her rot in prison, then she can rot in the hell.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
WOW. That's horrific.

I say this person (mother) is damaged beyond our help and has done something so horrific that she should be destroyed in the exact same manner.

Maybe her soul will then understand the gravity of what she has done as she is burned from the inside out.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
reply to post by TeeJay

If she was crazy enough to microwave an infant, what makes you think she will be sane enough to understand that she did anything wrong.

"A mother intentionally put her month-old daughter in a microwave oven and cooked the child to death after a fight with her boyfriend"

"Arnold told a cellmate she put the baby in the microwave and turned it on because she was worried her boyfriend would leave her if he found out the child wasn't his"

Hmmmm... to me that sounds like she knew EXACTLY what she was doing. That is what we call INTENT!

Thats the problem with killing it doesnt teach anything to anyone. It doesnt make the murderer feel sorry, it doesnt teach us that killing is wrong. All that it does is add to our problems.

So sitting in a jail cell for the rest of her life teaches her something? Only thing it teaches her is that she had a damn good lawyer and she won. It doesn't teach her responsibility for what she did. Giving her the death penalty teaches her and others like her that you take responsibilty for your actions. Why should she be allowed to live? She intentionally killed a innocent child that had no way to defend itself!

As a society we want to morally correct we want to be moral outstanding people, yet the minute someone steps outside of the realm of accepted morals people call for blood and become so enraged and blood thirsty its disgusting. None of you commited the murder but from your comments you are no better than her.

As a society we are way to lenient towards murderers. I think we need harsher laws to teach people not to commit crimes, or they will be severly punished.

It shouldnt be about getting vengence or teaching through blood. It should be about forgivness. If you can learn to forgive than you learn to heal all wounds, vengence does not heal like forgivness.

Excuse me??? Forgivness? Or you serious? Its obvious you don't have any children of your own, otherwise you would feel differently about this horrific story. All forgivness does is teach the person that they got away with what they did and they don't have to assume ANY responsibilty for their crimes. Are you telling me that if you had a child and they intentionally, not accidently killed your child you would sit there and forgive them?

I have a 2yr old son and I tell you as a father if someone killed my son, like a drunk driver, I would kill that person. Laws are too lenient these days, its no wonder why society is the way it is today. Drunk driving is no excuse either, you choose to drink and then get behind a wheel knowing you can very well kill someone.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Thanks Rockpuck, for the local info, Star!

You're right, this case has been on-going for over a year! Maybe the
au6th6or6ities finally realized how ignorant they were, in letting her
go about her life till now...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm sadden to hear such things happening. A very good case for sterilizing people who do these things if not the death sentence. I don't care what state of mind that person was in that person should never be allowed to have children again ever.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Like so many others the sadness and anger that I feel when reading that a mother could do this to her own child is beyond words. As a woman who tried everything, and I do mean *everything* to get pregnant and failed and then to hear this; there are no words. I have to admit it makes me wonder WHY.
If she couldn't handle it then how about giving it up to someone like me who would have loved to raise the child. I'd even take the child temporarily.
This is probably the third or fourth time I've heard of a baby murdered by its own mother lately.

Edited for clarification

[edit on 29-8-2008 by TrekFan]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Such people should be studied as obviously something goes amiss in the conscience part of their brain.
With kids who do this.. usually they do not understand the seriousness of what they're doing and think it's like a cartoon or something. I think they should just install some sort of motion censors in microwaves and ovens to ensure nothing alive gets put into them.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Originally posted by TrekFan

As a woman who tried everything, and I do mean *everything* to get pregnant and failed and then to hear this; there are no words. I have to admit it makes me wonder WHY?

That's the sixty-four thousand dollar question, isn't it, TrekFan?

Thank-you for sharing that personal experience, and I'm sorry for your
disappointment.

May I please ask why you are trying to get pregnant and have a
child?

[edit on 8/30/2008 by FRIGHTENER]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I am sure she just wants to have the blessing of children and a family to enjoy the good things in life. And you know doing her part for the species by perpetuating the human race and all that of course.

But I love my son, and we now have another child on the way. fun times.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I got popped out of that jury with a substantiated Drs excuse. That is would have not been a happy place. And there are many women, in womens prisons, who have not seen there children in a long time. Who are going to have major issues with this microwave killer.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981Why give her the satisfaction of avoiding a life-long prison sentence by letting her take the easy way out (death penalty). Let her rot in prison, then she can rot in the hell.

Why? Will you pay for it? I am all fine with those who want to take THEIR time and THEIR personal money to spend it on her for torture purposes.. Have at it.

Leaving her to rot in prison does little except waste money. She is still experiencing and sorry, but her conscience isn't enough torture. She would be getting off easy, IMHO.

I personally am for giving her to that dude a couple pages back to torture her arse relentlessly, however.. I personally can't waste my time to do so. I have two kids of my own that I would rather spend my attention, time, and $$ on.

One bullet and god can decide the rest as far as I am concerned.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Originally posted by justamomma

I am all fine with those who want to take THEIR time and THEIR personal money to spend it on her for torture purposes.. Have at it.

I understand your feelings, because of the extremely horrible crime
committed against a child, justamomma.

Leaving her to rot in prison does little except waste money. her conscience isn't enough torture.

Prison is a sort of torture, torment, and denial of basic human needs.

I personally am for giving her to that dude a couple pages back to torture her arse relentlessly, however.. I personally can't waste my time to do so. I have two kids of my own that I would rather spend my attention, time, and $$ on.

I saw your picture with your kids, very nice, by the way. Glad you're
dedicated to them, and glad you share your feelings on a topic like this.
We need your valuable comments.

May I respectfully ask a hypothetical question?

If, say 15 or 20 years from now, one of your children somehow found
himself arrested and charged with a brutal murder, would you still desire
torture?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Didn't this woman torchure and kill her kid just to spite the boyfriend? So now people want her torchured and killed to spite her and avenge the kid?

..gotta love society's endless cycles of violence. :shk:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join