It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological Points As To Why Bush Jr. Will Take Over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
We can argue all we want about whether or not there will be a fascist takeover under George W. Bush's dictatorship. But doesn't it seem almost logical if we just look at the psychological aspects of this man? Put yourself in Bush's shoes and think hard.

Your wanted for criminal acts and impeachment for 10 accounts. Wouldn't you be afraid to step down from office at the end of 2008 given that you may be later sought out and imprisoned under someone elses leadership for war crimes? Maybe even get the deal penalty?

Almost everyone hates you. At least those with a sense of dignity and our awakened. You are constantly trashed by even the corporate media. Protestors constantly wanting to attack you. Slurring insults. Doesn't it make you want to teach them a lesson? Doesn't it piss you off that you were always seen as an idiot and an alcoholic? A horrible president? Don't you want to prove your absolute power over them?

Your an average guy. You liked to get wasted at parties and on your own, apparently in a bathtub. You've been given all you wanted all your life and have the feeling you are owed it and that you'll get out of any mess your in because of the people that are around you. You're safe no matter what.

So...if you were as screwed up as Bush....wouldn't you take over?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wow man, I tried as hard as I can and I can't image myself being that screwed up, and I am really screwed up. So, hell yes, I probably would, but I'll bet that no one else can imagine themselves being that screwed up either.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
the funny thing is he probably doesn't give a hell about what people say about him or know about him, because there's many people working right under him to save his but from all the trouble. no judge would dare see to it that G.W.B. be imprisoned along with his little gang. because that same judge would be found "dead of natural causes" within the months of the trial. all the prosocuters, witnesses and so on would all drop like flies in the years following his imprisonment. In a scary way, he has already taken over. he has lead people who were once known in society to uphold the law to break their own countries constetution, to kill innocent people, to push down the very people who try to keep this country as the America it should be. It's all written on the wall, he has already taken over, even if the guy doesn't know it.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
Your wanted for criminal acts and impeachment for 10 accounts. Wouldn't you be afraid to step down from office at the end of 2008 given that you may be later sought out and imprisoned under someone elses leadership for war crimes? Maybe even get the deal penalty?

Well, it's come to light that Bush has some land in Paraguay (the same country that a lot of "other Nazi's" fled after WW II), quite probably large & lavish (paid for by his ill-gotten gains), well-situated on a piece of land with an acesssable underground water-table & well-protected by mercenaries, so even if he decides to actually step down from Office, he's probably got a well-oiled escape plan ready...
Hey, just because he's got a speech impediment doesn't mean he's stupid.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
No, I don't expect it to happen at all. It has nothing to do with what he would like or whatever. Kings and queens for control went out of style centuries ago.

You can't just boldly take away the peoples freedoms by continuing to be president. If you wanted to take over and had enough power to do so, then you would just insure that the people you wanted to get elected would get elected and then you control their strings. And as long as the people have no clue it's going on, there is nobody there to fight against it, and anyone who does will just end up looking silly/crazy.

Whatever happens, it won't be obvious to the average person. It may be obvious to those who pay attention, but it won't be obvious to the majority. And it will be pushed off as "being best for America".

Personally, I think all we can expect is a record number of pardons.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
No, I don't expect it to happen at all. It has nothing to do with what he would like or whatever. Kings and queens for control went out of style centuries ago.

...But dictatorship is still "in season." Just check out all of the "banana republic dictatorships" still in existence worldwide.

Originally posted by badmedia
Personally, I think all we can expect is a record number of pardons.

IMO, I think we should get a new Amendment added...For the Power of Pardon to not include any current or previous State or Federal Officers.

The problem is that, with modern government being the way it is currently, I don't think you could even get the Ten Commandments through Congress, even if Moses was buying all the drinks.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think we already live under a form of dictatorship. The issue here is just how obvious it will be. If GWB were to claim himself as the dictator - especially after trying to "promote democracy" then the lie is over. Even those who support Bush would suddenly be up in arms.

The #1 requirement of mind control is that the victim is unaware they are being mind controlled. Because if the victim is aware of it, then they will fight against it. This situation is no different. If people are given the illusion that they are free and/or fighting for freedom then they will not resist/fight back, the same as someone being mind controlled. The second the person becomes aware of the manipulation, they are no longer under control and instead resist.

I don't like what certain people in this country are doing here, but I still do have faith in the American people and the majority of those in government. I think a good deal of them are being mislead, but if that illusion ever disappears it's game over for those in charge.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Unless he claims dictator after an economic collapse, terrorist attack, or natural disaster and people believe it's done to keep us secure.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
Unless he claims dictator after an economic collapse, terrorist attack, or natural disaster and people believe it's done to keep us secure.

His approval rate is in the dirt already, and if such a thing happened he would be the one to blame. You can't throw the problems off on Clinton 7 years after you've been elected.

It isn't him personally you need to worry about in such cases. It's the policies he has put in place that others will continue to carry out that will live on past the election. IMO, stop focusing on the man and focus on the actions and work on getting those undone.

There is no debating that he has systematically dismantled the constitution, liberty and changes the direction of America for the worse. He did nothing he promised to do while being elected, and it's time to focus on the future and make sure that doesn't happen again.

For example. Do we think any of the new candidates will actually do anything to or about the things bush has done?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I honestly think Obama will.

join