It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I'm going to marry

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Im going to marry every devil whorshiper, satanist, zombie, vampire on the face of the known galaxy. So if you know any ghosts in bridal uniforms with glowing red eyes hook me up.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Michael Pait]




posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Pait
 


Are you trying to get banned? I mean really? What are you doing? trying to make us laugh? trying to make yourself laugh? what is it?



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Michael Pait
 


Are you trying to get banned? I mean really? What are you doing? trying to make us laugh? trying to make yourself laugh? what is it?


im just voicing my opinion on relationships. i would rather date a reptilian than a humanoid



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's so funny that you should post this now, because my ghost friend who just happens to be wearing a bridal uniform recently broke up with her long time lover. She is ready to date again, and even marry. Yay!

I'm sure you two will be a wonderful couple.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora
 


Glowing red eyes in your avatar, she's perfect for him!



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Alora
 


Glowing red eyes in your avatar, she's perfect for him!


lol- serendipity strikes again!



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Pait
i would rather date a reptilian than a humanoid


I don't know about reptilians, but I'd go for one of those Pleiadian Super-Babes any time!



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure if all of us would like you enough to marry you!



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay
 


You're a Pleiadian? Since when?!



posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by Michael Pait
i would rather date a reptilian than a humanoid


I don't know about reptilians, but I'd go for one of those Pleiadian Super-Babes any time!


havent you ever seen bram stokers dracula. you know how much that would rock aside from the part when they turn into lizards.



posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Pait
 


Yeah I've seen that, a long time ago though.... are you referring to his vampiress groupies?



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by Michael Pait
 


Yeah I've seen that, a long time ago though.... are you referring to his vampiress groupies?
dude if i could swerve like satan and start the rapture in this place dont you think i would



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join