It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am on the Kevin Smith show tonight!!! (8.28.08)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
He gave you a great intro, here you go...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

He is delaying on my comp too!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am telling you, its his show, I am hearing him echo, not just you but his whole show. And the audio is horrible! There now it is ok and still got really loud.

I guess you just left to go to another phone? Funny it was ok when your friend answered the phone.

Hope you have a comp where ever you went.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by antar]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I hope you dont get canceled but what happened was just strange (dont make me look dumb and say it was your phone
) . He did give you quite the intro I feel privileged to have such a highly regarded ufologist here with us.
Also when you were on the show was lagging like crazy and this is my first time listening is that normal? I've got a pretty good connection could be my computer though. Any one else lagging out?

[edit on 8/28/2008 by racerzeke]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The same exact thing happened tonight that happend after I called into CNN the night they had Ricky Sorrells and company on to talk. I was on hold and about to talk and I heard a loud pop and I was off. Then I called my friend Dick Criswell and his wife answered and there was a horrible loud echo that we both could hear.

Then tonight Kevin and I could hear the same echo. And just before the show started his computer system was hacked into and they destroyed some things. Luckily he had back up for what they destroyed.

I'm not making this up. My phone is fairly new and I even put a new battery in it a few weeks ago so it'd never had any problems except for the two times there has been a huge loud echo on both ends when I've tried to talk about UFOs on CNN and the Kevin Smith show and now Kevin's computer system is hacked into.

Oh well, I guess they like to harass me. It's not going to stop me.

I drove 85 mph from my house to a friends house to make it there in 5 minutes to use their phone to call back in. What a crazy night...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well it was a great show and I never got to hear the end, the echo was just too much! The guy from LA called his affiliate and tried to tell him how to patch the problem but he insisted it was all ok. Strange guy, I wonder what the pill was he popped during the time you were gone?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
nice work dude! I've listened to the Kevin smith show for a long time and it is great to hear a fellow ats'er on the show! keep up the research and to be honest, keep those kevin smith ad's flying high, I'm sure a large amount of ats members don't listen to the show and if it means you popping a quick post up once in a while, then so be it!

take care dude and make sure you listen out for the tell tale clicks on your phone! sounds like you should!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
if someone cant see how well you contribute to ats then screw em.

keep em flying high...ditto

those who actually are interested in getting new info are excited to see your posts go up.. anyway, im not telling you anything you dont already know, keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The echo was them tapping my phone. It's happened to me before.

Kevin has my show up from last night now. Give it a listen!

kevinsmithshow.com...

The same exact thing happened tonight that happend after I called into CNN the night they had Ricky Sorrells and company on to talk. I was on hold and about to talk and I heard a loud pop and I was off. Then I called my friend Dick Criswell and his wife answered and there was a horrible loud echo that we both could hear.

Then tonight Kevin and I could hear the same echo. And just before the show started his computer system was hacked into and they destroyed some things. Luckily he had back up for what they destroyed.

I'm not making this up. My phone is fairly new and I even put a new battery in it a few weeks ago so it'd never had any problems except for the two times there has been a huge loud echo on both ends when I've tried to talk about UFOs on CNN and the Kevin Smith show and now Kevin's computer system is hacked into.

Oh well, I guess they like to harass me. It's not going to stop me.

I drove 85 mph from my house to a friends house to make it there in 5 minutes to use their phone to call back in. What a crazy night...

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Hey UR. You might want to give your phone company a call, maybe something is wrong with your wiring. As I understood it tapping is no longer done on your line but at the central your calls go through. Thus, no echo

The way it works is that a carrier taps into a digital switch at its central offices or at an aggregation point and programs in what number will be traced or what calls will be intercepted.

With fiber replacing copper wires, the deployment of digital switches at the central office, and the burst of cellular and Internet traffic, law enforcement now depends on the expertise of service providers to help carry out interception warrants, Morris says.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join