It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am on the Kevin Smith show tonight!!! (8.28.08)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I promise not to post any more threads regarding the Kevin Smith show, but I'm his guest tonight so had to post this...

www.kevinsmithshow.com...

HEADS UP!!!

Tonight - Thursday - 8.28.08

Show starts live at 10pm eastern, 9pm central, 7pm pacific.

IMPORTANT ----> ***Go to the site and click on "VIDEO/MAC" at the top under "listen live" to watch AND listen to the show live tonight***

His guest tonight is...........................MEEEEEE - Eric Taber!!!

The show is a 2 hour show. During the second hour, listeners can call in and ask questions. The number to call is 1-602-539-3316: PLEASE CALL IN AND SAY HELLO!

I am on the show tonight to talk about new Stephenville developments regarding the FAA radar data obtained by MUFON via FOIA request and other things...

*PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD*

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Congrats Eric...make us here at ATS proud.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I will do my best to explain how this new FAA radar data obtained by MUFON is damning to the story given by Karl Lewis as to what happened that evening.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
awesome,

the last show i watched was great, i really like the kevin smith show

i havent read the entire report and i think i put it off to read the terra papers first. anyway, ill try and brush up on it while im listening to the show, ill do my best to catch it, but i have some yard work that needs to get done.

have a great show.

p.s. im also currently reading "the day after roswell" by col. philip j. corso (ret.)

[edit on 8/28/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Congrats to ya good stuff. Just remember to keep your cool and maintain focus!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Cool.Plugging Kevin Smith again I see. Exactly how do you get away with violating the ATS rules and regs. I am curious. I get 1000 points taken from me every time I use a little harsh language and you recommend a crappy webcast show with 100 or so listeners and you dont have to even face a violation. Must be pretty cool. What sort of crappy footage is on the show tonight? Flying pie plates? Claymation aliens?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr Exactly how do you get away with violating the ATS rules and regs. I am curious. ?

Which ones are those?
After a short period and as long as you don't spam. A little plugging is fine.
In fact..every time someone post a link it's 'plugging'

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I try to get to know all the major researchers in the UFO field. I don't want any fame or fortune, I like working behind the scenes.

That's a quote, that you made, from the Edgar Mitchell thread.

I find it difficult to believe that you don't want any fame, yet you start a new thread promoting yourself on this show.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Harsh language? Well you should be punished.

100 webcam viewers?

Um, but on his regular audio internet+AM radio he gets 100,000+ listeners per night in 95 countries world wide.

There will be no footage on the show tonight. Only me talking.

If you don't want to listen, DON'T!

Some of you on ATS are so negative.

I'm here to inform and bond, but some of you make it impossible to do that when you constantly spout negativity.

I said I won't promote the show anymore, but I'm on tonight so big deal...

I don't make any money from this, I'm just his guest tonight and I thought some members on ATS would like to listen.

Take it for what it's worth and please go swallow a chill pill.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I don't want fame. But promoting for fame is one thing....promoting for others to get information is another. I'm promoting simply for the later.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr

Cool.Plugging Kevin Smith again I see. Exactly how do you get away with violating the ATS rules and regs. I am curious. I get 1000 points taken from me every time I use a little harsh language and you recommend a crappy webcast show with 100 or so listeners and you dont have to even face a violation. Must be pretty cool. What sort of crappy footage is on the show tonight? Flying pie plates? Claymation aliens?

I disagree,I think Mr. Smith gives wonderful interviews and it's currently my personal favorite podcast.Good luck Eric,I wish I could listen live tonight but due to work I'll have to catch it tommorow.BTW are you the one that set up his intervew with Dr. Edgar Mitchell?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

I don't want fame. But promoting for fame is one thing....promoting for others to get information is another. I'm promoting simply for the later.

Interesting show and one I didn't even know about. I was thinking "why does the Mallrats guy care about ufos?"

Anyway, make a good go of it and if you get a chance, toss in a plug for ATS.

Exactly how do you get away with violating the ATS rules and regs. I am curious. ? Ummm, permission? Granted.

ATS is a strong source in the UFO community and sometimes sharing information requires one to look at resources outside the community. That's how ignorance gets denied.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

I will plug ATS tonight.

And yes, I was the one who put Kevin Smith in touch with Edgar Mitchell as well as other people I know like John Callahan, Steve Allen, Clifford Stone...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
good luck man,keep up the fight!

and remember there will always be an organised disinifo against upstanding folk like you,"they" will always do whatever they can to undermine you,try make you angry,target your emotional weaknesses,character assasination etc.never bite the bullet and let them get to ya!.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

I try to get to know all the major researchers in the UFO field. I don't want any fame or fortune, I like working behind the scenes.

That's a quote, that you made, from the Edgar Mitchell thread.

I find it difficult to believe that you don't want any fame, yet you start a new thread promoting yourself on this show.

wether a person seeks fame is of no relavance in the negative to the facts that person is trying to communicate,infact its of large benifit,audiance = influence.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
final 5 minute count down till lift off...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Im going to listen, have fun and just be you!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr

Cool.Plugging Kevin Smith again I see. Exactly how do you get away with violating the ATS rules and regs. I am curious. I get 1000 points taken from me every time I use a little harsh language and you recommend a crappy webcast show with 100 or so listeners and you dont have to even face a violation. Must be pretty cool.

While I like the Kevin Smith show, I have wondered this myself. I respect the work UFO has done here, but his recent posts over the past month are nothing but an advertisement for the show. Hell, even his signature is nothing but a runaway advertisement. Is it really news when a producer is going on his own show (which is what UFO appears to be).

UFO should contribute to our own ATS Mix show with Dave and Johnny. I'm sure he could add a lot. But please stop with the announcements every time you are on, and every time a guest is on.

Thats just me though. . . sorry mods.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

cool bro

grats..thanks for sharing and have fun

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I am happy that you are out there doing your thing and making your life worth while.

I will share with you my inner alien temple some time ok?

Edit to place an 'r' after you...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by antar]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join