It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Georgian President in need of help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I've just watched a BBC Newsnight where the PM of Georgia starts showing proof against Russia by passports on the television without giving the details away for us (our media) first. Is this bloke just a nutter? You say 'our' country in public don't you? Never once, all 'my country,' and that is absolutely stunning, yes?

[edit on 28-8-2008 by redled]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Changed the title if that helps......

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

There is nothing wrong with the NWO-US-UK Puppet in Georgia that a war crimes trial can't fix.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
reply to post by redled

There is nothing wrong with the NWO-US-UK Puppet in Georgia that a war crimes trial can't fix.

Aaaah, I love your sentiment, but this is a little close to the Middle East, I don't give a toss for that Georgian lunatic, I don't want it to spill over...... Georgia deserves peace, their PM deserves peace of mind......

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled

reply to post by redled

Aaaah, I love your sentiment, but this is a little close to the Middle East, I don't give a toss for that Georgian lunatic, I don't want it to spill over...... Georgia deserves peace, their PM deserves peace of mind......
I feel for the Georgian PM stuck with a total nutter who is at the beck and call of the elite..

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
IMHO they're both nutters. Having seen British politics, real people who lose power become nutters for a while, Mr Georgia on the other hand, I feel started the job with credentials. Maybe that is progress......... But he should not be handling a war situation given the last two weeks...... He's pulled nobody on board and lost the keys to some place......

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
IMHO they're both nutters. Having seen British politics, real people who lose power become nutters for a while, Mr Georgia on the other hand, I feel started the job with credentials. Maybe that is progress......... But he should not be handling a war situation given the last two weeks...... He's pulled nobody on board and lost the keys to some place......
The Tie Eater is rather sad to watch.The Georgian people are very lucky the Russians did not decide to stay put forever due to the fools actions.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The Tie Eater is rather sad to watch.The Georgian people are very lucky the Russians did decide to stay put forever due to the fools actions.

Put forever is not one of my terms, you agree that he is rather sad to watch. The point is that he has not commanded confidence in the West, he has made his country a sad tie eating story, whilst local blood tension exists. Russia points to betrayed treaty afron one another. We are not lucky for Russia, we destroyed their dreams of human faces to politics, but we do not need a git whinig for his country when it is more his than the peoples' he should represent.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Something fishy is going on.

This attack by Georgia is like Norway attacking Russai with 50 F-16 and 2000 menn . It is just to stupid.

Either the president his a total idiot or there has been made a deal. This attack dident make anny sense. Georgia dident get anny thing out of this war but a whole bunsh of dead sivilians.

So something is going on behind ouer backs.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

This attack by Georgia is like Norway attacking Russai with 50 F-16 and 2000 menn . It is just to stupid.

Either the president his a total idiot or there has been made a deal. This attack dident make anny sense. Georgia dident get anny thing out of this war but a whole bunsh of dead sivilians.

Their president is full of BS. Russia is potentially dangerous, but this is more Rhineland 1936 job. They don't want to be, but if we don't listen, it becomes necessity.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

He thought taking on the Russians wolud be the quickest way for Georgia to get into NATO remember spy66 The Tie Eater has been ratteling his saber at Russia for a few years now he thought he wolud have the backing of the US and NATO.

new topics

top topics

join