It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is currently( now was ) disrupting Chris Mathews on air - Awesome! hes back at it

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
LOL, the funniest part of this video is when Chris Matthews compared Barrak and Michelle Obama and their kids to the Huxtables. Like he couldnt have just said they were a good looking family or something. The Huxtables.. hahahahahahah.... What an idiot.

I think you are accusing him of passive racism, something that is prevalent in the media. Something akin to Biden's comments about Obama being "Clean" and "Articulate". I pick up on passive racism quite often, especially in the south. However, Chris Matthews was paraphrasing Michelle Bernard and others when he said that.

Anyways, I watched the Alex Jones/Chris Matthews show in its entirety, live, and I have to say I was impressed with how well the panel kept their cool. I'm all for truth, but did this help? Did Jones change the minds of some MSNBC viewers? More than likely, the only change that occurred was the channel on the TVs of those who were annoyed by the whole ordeal. Alex Jones is a conspiracy whore who has tapped into a very strong following of good intentioned people. His intentions are what worry me.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by Rotoplooker]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Klemperer

I agree with you, but the concern, sane approach has gotten the movement no where, it is time for drastic measures. And it seems that Alex is the only one willing to Champion the cause and get it done.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

Oh my God, that video just scared the hell out of me. I'd never listened to his show before. It's amazing that this guy is the hero of so many ATS'ers and "Truthers." He is certifiably insane, I'm sure of it now - and I see why nobody takes conspiracy theories seriously when people like that are the ones spreading them.

I think there are a lot of discrepancies about the official 9-11 story, but if we leave it up to Alex Jones and his followers to lead the charge into finding the "truth," I think we'll just end up with a bunch of psychotic militant propaganda.

I mean honestly, Osama bin Laden seems rational and dignified compared to this raving lunatic. Osama bin Laden's videos are seriously less violent and scary.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fight fire with fire. Alex you are the man.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Ignorance at its finest. How about you actually read some of the articles he presents on his website. Do a bit of reading first. Watch a few of his movies. There are many freely available online before spouting your nonsense.

You admit having not read any of his information yet think he is a lunatic. Makes sense to me.

When you realize 99% of the articles he presents are from mainstream sources you might be a tad surprised.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

That's funny. The 'anti - Rush Limbaugh??

Did any one yet ponder (or ask) whether all of these protesters are going to be allowed anywhere near St. Paul? Just a prediction, but I see the Republicants as having a much more stringent 'police state' mentality.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well, I don't blame some of you who have listened to his angry rantings and get turned off and think that he is just an evil wackjob.

There are some people out there on this crazy planet of ours that let their anger and emotions get the best of them and they need some guidance on how to control it.

If you have ever listened to conservative talk radio you will know who Michael Savage is and you will know that he goes on the same exact angry rants that Alex Jones does.

I MYSELF HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!

For people that never grew up around others that had this type of problem I envy you and I can understand that when you see it for the first time it is very shocking...............

But, to dismiss all of the obviously good things that Alex Jones has done simply because he gets a little out of hand with his anger! If you have followed Alex Jones even just a little bit you will see that all of the good that he has done outweighs his anger issue by far.

Also when you try and promote knowledge and information of this sort to people who reject it to the extreme, and I mean to the EXTREME folks, it takes a toll on you and you start to become frustrated and angry all of the time and you start to hate everybody. I struggle with this also, the people of America are just too programed to be dumb and not care too the point where many people like myself just give up.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If you are familiar with history you know Hitler made his name by raging against an amorphous "other". In Hitler's case the Jewish bankers, bolsheviks and communists that according to him had conspired to ruin Germany after WW1. So sometimes when I listen to Alex Jones I get that uneasy Hitler deja vu feeling especially when he is foaming at the mouth about Jewish bankers and the NWO.

But I confess that I find him extremely funny, probably in the same way many Germans found Hitler and his brownshirts hilarious during the 1920s.

Don't get me wrong I believe there is a place for Alex Jones and his media in fact I am glad he is out there and I hope he remains!

But could Alex Jones be paid disinfo?? Possibly, because he does discredit many of his own causes. Have you ever considered if even half of what he says is true that he should have made some very very powerful enemies by now?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
He didn't resort to violence, more power to him IMO. Was anyone hurt? Nope.

I wonder how many people though Jesus was a loon when he raged against the markets?

I don't listen to his shows, but I'm glad he's out there doing what he does. He's done alot more than any of us have and has devoted his life to it.

I also find it funny that people think he is going to be labeled a loon, or that the 9/11 movement is going to be labeled as such. Let me give you a little secret here - It's already been labeled that over and over.

And personally, I'm glad it's been labeled as such. I seen a recent poll that said nearly 50% didn't believe the official story. So as soon as someone realizes the truth of what happened on 9/11, they automatically see just how deep the cover up goes.

The best way to expose the corruption is to make them do it. Just as Ron Paul exposed the corruption in the electoral process.

A card laid is a card played. Once played everyone knows what you had in your hand.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer
This is not how 911 Truth should be presenting itself.

We must show that we aren't ranting lunatics, but concerned, and sane, citizens.

you are totally right, truthers should just all shut up, and wait until they are politely asked for their opinion. And when they are told to shut up again during their explanation, they should just shut up.

Right?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
As pointed out before, and you guys who really believe in Alex Jones' cause just don't seem to get this - Alex Jones DID NOT just do you a big favor, he DID just do you guys a huge disservice, and on national TV. What he ended up doing was looking like a certified whacko on national television, so that anyone watching is probably thinking "OMG those 9/11 truthers must all be like that. I guess they all need mental help!"

Don't you guys get it? One man disrupting an event like this representing an "organization" makes a crowd think he's nuts and think the organization is a haven for lunatics.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And yes. And as for the whole "Ho Chi Mihn" analogy...history wrote Mihn as a vicious criminal, and he was ultimately murdered wasn't he? The Dalai Lama is, for the most part, respected.

Malcolm X was a "fighter" but he fought in an intelligent, articulate, law abiding way. Why? Because he realized that the whole NOI tactic of yelling and instigating only made enemies, and spawned zero support.

911 Truth needs articulate proponents: Nader, Ron Paul, Cynthia McKinney. Not...what we just saw on TV.

The difference is these people had an actual cause in history. 9/11 truthers have some BS theories (you have NO answers, just a bunch of crackpot theories). And the truthers use the whole movement to placate their need to rebel against authority, rebel against the Bush administration, be part of the cool "in" crowd that hates government right now, etc. Like I said. Mental issues.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

As pointed out before, and you guys who really believe in Alex Jones' cause just don't seem to get this - Alex Jones DID NOT just do you a big favor, he DID just do you guys a huge disservice, and on national TV. What he ended up doing was looking like a certified whacko on national television, so that anyone watching is probably thinking "OMG those 9/11 truthers must all be like that. I guess they all need mental help!"

Don't you guys get it? One man disrupting an event like this representing an "organization" makes a crowd think he's nuts and think the organization is a haven for lunatics.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And yes. And as for the whole "Ho Chi Mihn" analogy...history wrote Mihn as a vicious criminal, and he was ultimately murdered wasn't he? The Dalai Lama is, for the most part, respected.

Malcolm X was a "fighter" but he fought in an intelligent, articulate, law abiding way. Why? Because he realized that the whole NOI tactic of yelling and instigating only made enemies, and spawned zero support.

911 Truth needs articulate proponents: Nader, Ron Paul, Cynthia McKinney. Not...what we just saw on TV.

The difference is these people had an actual cause in history. 9/11 truthers have some BS theories (you have NO answers, just a bunch of crackpot theories). And the truthers use the whole movement to placate their need to rebel against authority, rebel against the Bush administration, be part of the cool "in" crowd that hates government right now, etc. Like I said. Mental issues.

So are you saying that the people in charge of our government are doing a fine job and that 9/11 was really caused by crazy terrorists that only had a little bit of flight school training and people like me should just stop it with crazy theories and put our blind faith in what the officials tell us???

Well its thanks to people like you that make me through in the towel and just give up.

I am sorry people but I had enough, I just give up. I am going back to my little corner to play "World Of Warcraft" and I am going to not care anymore and not question anything. Its just not worth my sanity and my family needs me too.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Deleted by burdman30ott6

Sorry, accidentally broke a personal cardinal rule and posted something in the 9/11 forum without realizing it.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Deleted by burdman30ott6

Sorry, accidentally broke a personal cardinal rule and posted something in the 9/11 forum without realizing it. (Twice, no less!)

[edit on 29-8-2008 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
If Alex Jones is a true American hero as some are saying for screaming bullcrap into a bullhorn (bullcraphorn?) then what does that make the dude standing on a streetcorner wearing a sign that says "Repent, the end is near!" and screaming about how God sent him to tell everyone Jesus is returning soon, a hero of humanity in general? Alex Jones is a self agrandizing ASS, nothing more, nothing less.

I dunno what it makes him. But I know this post makes you someone who believes in character assassination rather than posting evidence as to why they are wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
LOL!!! Go get em Alex!!!

Since the cowardly, infiltrated Corpomedia shills refuse to do their jobs, Alex and other patriotic individuals are taking matters into their own hands!

Folks calling Alex a nut-job EPITOMIZES why we have been put into this Corpo-Fascist Police state to begin with: Question nothing, and villainize anyone who has the stones to do so. Sit back and pretend everything is hunky-dory as your civil rights vanish into thin air, your tax-infrastructure is looted and decimated, and the status quo continues on, at the expense of all the "little people".

The sad fact of the matter is NO ONE in the bought and paid for Corpomedia has the guts to go after these criminals and call them out like Jones does.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

-Final post in 9/11 forum by me and being done only to explain myself to "badmedia"-

I saw the runner of hot topic threads at the top of the MyATS tab that showed this topic. I clicked it and never bothered to check which part of the forum it was in before reading & making 2 replies in it. It was only afterward that I noticed it was in the 9/11 forum. I have a personal rule I have laid onto myself to not post in or bother with this part of the forum as I view the entire 9/11 conspiracy concept with much the same level of disdain I view most of the threads in the Skunk Works forum with. This forum seems to be populated mostly with people who only want to read that which boosts their own viewpoint and pat each other on the back while doing so, which is fine, but it isn't my scene. If you disagree or want further explanation on my views on Jones or about the 9/11 forum in general, feel free to U2U me. Again, sorry for the screw up, my bad.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Lol, I love Alex...

I was watching Hard Ball and heard someone yelling that and thought "oh God Alex Jones is in the crowed".

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Is there a video where he actually calls them crazy and they disrupt the show, I'm no Chris Matthews fan, but certainly just a fan of truthful not over hyped posts, and it seemed (from the video at least) he handled himself fine, ( I know what he was thinking) but as frustrating as its to try and talk while other people are yelling at you, I think he did a good job where everyone got what they wanted, the truthers got heard and he ignored them, seems like a win win for everyone if you ask me, but maybe I missed something.

You didn't miss anything. AJ was loud and obnoxious because nothing says truth like trying to be disruptive and shout over people.
If only there was a handicapped teen girl in a wheelchair for them to assault.

TAJ fanboys are making more out of this then there is.he
It was cute though how AJ followed Michelle around trying to sound all big and tough.
I look forward to the video of AJ meeting someones fist.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by TheBobert]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by TheBobert]

yeah, no reason to get upset. just because her book is titled"a case for interment" sounds reasonable. i guess she doesn't include herself in the lockup of americans.
and since when is alex jones from france? being a TEXAN i was suprised to find we had become part of france.
but bobert,you are right. your government loves you ,looks out for you,and would never do anything to hurt you. just ask fox news.
AND REMEMBER...WHATEVER RUPERT TELLS YOU ,IT MUST BE TRUE.

And you know,sometimes you have to shout to be heard...its been 7 years,maybe its time for a little truth.
i'll bet you're an obamatron

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Spectre0o0]

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

That is awesome

Alex Jones is the man. He just never quits no matter what.....he is a real life American patriot to the last breath.

Imagine Alex jones is one man... Imagine if there where 20 Alex jones? ... the NWO wouildn't stand a chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join