It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is currently( now was ) disrupting Chris Mathews on air - Awesome! hes back at it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch

Originally posted by ipsedixit
As a person who is old enough to remember the civil rights movement and the anti-war movement of the '60's, I just want to say. Way to go, Alex and 9/11 Truth!!

I feel certain that things are going to get less and less polite as time goes by. I think that people who worry about decorum and the manners of truthers don't realize what and who the truth movement is up against.

Politeness is a mistake. It can be finessed and filibustered endlessly. The way to go is to be effing rude. If rudeness doesn't work you have to walk down that hard and painful road they walked in the '60's.

I love and hate Alex Jones.

While the human side of me says "Go Alex! Kick the media's ass! Make the hseepiesheepies hear the truth! Start a riot! Opressed, it's time to #ing explode!"

The spiritual and philsophical side of me says that this will end with the same hand it started with if we do not change our mentality about how to make THIS revolution stick. Instead of getting effing rude, maybe we should stop buying their slave labor in the form of money and feeding the corporations with every little facet of our lives. Why do we have to get meaner and angrier until we kill each other when half of us don't agree or are too afraid to side with us? That always happens, and it's going to be no different this time than it was the umpteenth time before. Just same #, different era.

Growing balls is easier than growing compassion. One is born out of ego and pride, the other is born out of love. Stop using their slave money. Stop buying their slave products. Stop paying their slave taxes. All of us.
I hope Alex Jones is going to go non-violent all the way, but I wouldn't be surprised if he became a secessionist union's leader or high ranking official, if he advocated War just as much as the other Politicians that will try and take this side, only to sabotage it and eventually bring it back in sync with the Elitist agenda. He claims to be and acts as though he is a non violent patriot, but with the way he presents himself, he stokes the fires of his follower's hearts too much. Emotion canot take over here. This is why we have wars, because our emotions take over when powerful and clever propaganda is spewed at us to make us yearn for a bloody fight.

If we could somehow topple the Elite's control by simply bringing them down to our level and showing that we are still capable of forgiving them and helping them firsthand, maybe they would get a reality check better that way.

Although rioting and killing and snipers and militias and violent revolts looks cooler and feels more intense. Alex may be making emotional chained wild animals ready to snap.

You speak the truth about A. Jones. I can hear in his voice his inner struggle between the rage that pushes him forward against totalitarism and the knowledge which he has, as a father and son, that love is the only way to go. If he can stick to the infowars and mellow down over time he can save his soul, so to speak.

But from what I hear in his voice he risks turning into the very thing he is fighting, as is always a risk when you're fighting instead of loving.

Your solution is right, instead of fighting the matrix people need to break out of it and really, in the full meaning of the meme, wake up.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
He reminds me of an old man who lives with 50 parrots and sits around the house all day yelling crazy things like "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB", and then the parrots do what parrots do, just like the parrots in that video.

You could be talking about, chris matthews there, and his obsession with obama. It was funny to see, and chris trying to ignore it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

But I'm just pointing out that he was "leading by example in the Original clip, well the first one posted", and the crowd followed. They did not parrot.

So what you're saying is that Alex Jones is the shepherd and the rest of the crowd are the sheep (sheeple), right?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
On a "Sickening Scale" of 1 through 10, Chris Matthews scores a 900,000.
How does a human being even become that f'd up?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
thats awesome!!! that's how to get their attention! good stuff Alex! that's what i'm talking about!! whooooooo this pumps me up....spread it!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The Dalai Lama is a lover not a fighter.

Bye bye Tibet.

Ho Chi Minh was a fighter not a lover.

Good morning Viet Nam!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Alex Jones once said in his shows:

“I wanna knock your teeth in.” and

“I wanna smash your head on the concrete…”

He is EVIL. He is not the good guy. He is an evil psycho sicko and a false leader too.

Here is an example: This as an audio clip from Alex Jones’ truly vile radio show. I figured it’s worth another post for the degree to which it illustrates how ideological fanaticism can poison the mind. I’m sure you’ll agree it’s a truly incredible and frightening descent into the mind of raving lunatic, who is so consumed with paranoia and violent fantasies of retribution against perceived (and largely invented) enemies, that he’s on the verge of becoming incapable of functioning as a human being in a sane society.

As many have remarked, he’s got a genuinely Hitlerian mixture of insanity, evil, and sadism at work in his personality.

Keep in mind as you listen, that he’s actually trying to warn you about how dangerous neoconservatives allegedly are. Not far into it you’ll be in little doubt that this “warning” is in fact some sort of desperate subconscious confession about the nature of his own political and personal psychosis. Particularly when he says he wants rip out his opponents flesh with his bare teeth and begins snarling and growling in incomprehensible tongues, totally overcome with sadistic delusions.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As pointed out before, and you guys who really believe in Alex Jones' cause just don't seem to get this - Alex Jones DID NOT just do you a big favor, he DID just do you guys a huge disservice, and on national TV. What he ended up doing was looking like a certified whacko on national television, so that anyone watching is probably thinking "OMG those 9/11 truthers must all be like that. I guess they all need mental help!"

Don't you guys get it? One man disrupting an event like this representing an "organization" makes a crowd think he's nuts and think the organization is a haven for lunatics.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Alex is not hurting the Truth Movement, he is kicking it in its rear end and trying to wake people up to what is going on. Sure, he is not always the most accurate, but is a "FIRE" in the movement that otherwise is left to endless babble on the NET in message forums, or boring talk show hosts who put you to sleep after 2 minutes.

Alex, keeps you pumped and awake. If he was soft,kind and gentle he wouldn't be Alex anymore and this would be boring for a lot of people. There are some serious things going on in the world, and Alex should scream all the more loud.

We are fine with people acting like LOONS at Football games, or Hockey games, because we are so warped by what is "LOONY" and what isn't. The fact is, if he doesn't do what he does, then who does?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I imagine a lot of Massachusetts Yankees were slamming their windows shut and yelling at him to "Shut up!" the night Paul Revere went for his ride.

Revere, Jones . . . being a pain in the ass is part of the job description. At this point in time, Jones and the We Are Change guys are right out at the sharp end of where the truth movement has to go.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have a love hate relationship with Joneses style, he is obnoxious, hugely rude and horrible at fighting the system he hates so much but he is golden when it comes to bringing attention to these oh so important subjects.

When he was following that woman around yelling and calling her a monster it was too funny for me to condemn it.

I heard an interview recently with him interviewing someone who was a proponent of carbon credits, well Alex put words into his mouth and would hardly allowed him to speak. All I could think about during this interview was that if I had his platform I would allow a guest to explain their position fully so the audience could actually absorb the information. If Alex allowed his guests to answer the questions I would have no problem with him yelling and vilifying them afterwards(it is his show).

I will have to watch this one when I am off work!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lw2525

Just so I understand you correctly, if Chris Matthews is 900,000 on your scale, where do Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh rank?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

That is awesome

Alex Jones is the man. He just never quits no matter what.....he is a real life American patriot to the last breath.

What?? I know this is ats but Is it as well bizaro world

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
Look....

Chris Matthews was hugely pro-Hillary and anti-Obama

You could not be more wrong on that statement. Chris Matthews is about as chauvinistic as any leftie could be. Can you cite ONE example of his "pro-Hilary" bias? Impossible, because it was never there.

But that being said, I'll never understand why anyone in their right mind would love the fat anarchist Alex Jones.

Many on the left wonder the same about those who fawn over Rush. Of course, Limbaugh is no anarchist...he's something else entirely.

...I am extremely conservative and can't stand the very thought of large government or runaway government policy, but there's a difference between standing against large government and hating all things government.

I can agree with you on that point. Except that you use the argument-killing word "all"...implying that Jones is the one that hates "all things government". He doesn't hate his First Amendment rights, does he?

Alex Jones is nothing but a disgusting, disrespectful slob. The man is no different than Michael Moore in both the mentality and physically.

Are you biased against fat people? Just asking...

He disgusts me on all levels as a human being.

I think you are...

He absolutely hates the United States government

He can't hate it that much. After all, he seems to be earning a, ahem, healthy living because of the existence of said government.

...the government that, despite its flaws, gives YOU the right of freedom of speech. The government that provides YOU with the freedom to pursue any career path you want. The government that provides YOU with the freedom to criticize it in any peaceful way without consequence.

I agree. So what's your problem with Jones, then? After all, our brilliant and time-tested Constitution guarantees Jones those very same rights. Right?

Alex Jones is nothing more than a paranoid anarchist that hides it behind a smokescreen of being "patriotic." Hating the United States government, wanting to tear down this country's credibility and showing nothing but disrespect to our leaders and the laws they make is NOT patriotic. Alex Jones is a nutcase and thrives on chaos.

Capitalism thrives on this form of chaos, as well. The more fear the consumer feels, the more money he'll spend and borrow and owe...PROFIT!!!

He is truly a disgusting human being. He should be embarrassed to call himself an American.

EDIT - I'd also like to add that adding the word "Truth" to a movement made up of paranoid, delusional anarchists does not mean anything they stand for is truthful. The "9/11 Truthers" have no proof to back up anything they say, and all the stuff has been debunked by countless sources 100 times over. That's not to say that the government isn't hiding something, but to blatantly disrespect everything our nation stands for and to drag America through the mud for the sake of anarchy is not admirable. It's disgusting.

You're attacking Jones for disrespect?! If you read my previous posts in this thread, you'll see I"m no supporter of his. In fact, I think his personal agenda is a lot more subversive than even you. HOWEVER, I don't attack his obesity, nor his RIGHT to do what he does. Because I SUPPORT OUR CONSTITUTION.

Given what you've revealed about yourself, ChocoTaco, I give you the benefit of the doubt that you, too, enjoy the freedoms that the Bill of Rights grants you; I gather that you're an American citizen. That said, I suggest that you look deeper at Jones and the Jones phenomenon. Not so you can agree with some of the very salient points he raises, but rather, for you to analyze the very nature of his protests.

And don't hate fat people. Our great nation could use your passion in many, many more useful and beneficial ways.

[edit on 8.29.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
As pointed out before, and you guys who really believe in Alex Jones' cause just don't seem to get this - Alex Jones DID NOT just do you a big favor, he DID just do you guys a huge disservice, and on national TV. What he ended up doing was looking like a certified whacko on national television, so that anyone watching is probably thinking "OMG those 9/11 truthers must all be like that. I guess they all need mental help!"

Don't you guys get it? One man disrupting an event like this representing an "organization" makes a crowd think he's nuts and think the organization is a haven for lunatics.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And yes. And as for the whole "Ho Chi Mihn" analogy...history wrote Mihn as a vicious criminal, and he was ultimately murdered wasn't he? The Dalai Lama is, for the most part, respected.

Malcolm X was a "fighter" but he fought in an intelligent, articulate, law abiding way. Why? Because he realized that the whole NOI tactic of yelling and instigating only made enemies, and spawned zero support.

911 Truth needs articulate proponents: Nader, Ron Paul, Cynthia McKinney. Not...what we just saw on TV.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I imagine a lot of Massachusetts Yankees were slamming their windows shut and yelling at him to "Shut up!" the night Paul Revere went for his ride.

Revere, Jones . . . being a pain in the ass is part of the job description. At this point in time, Jones and the We Are Change guys are right out at the sharp end of where the truth movement has to go.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

What? Revere already had a reputable following and was considered an upstanding citizen. Also, on the eve of a major war with a common enemy, a conflict everyone saw coming, the people were waiting for a signal.

To compare Paul Revere and Alex Jones is...a bizarre analogy.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rotoplooker

Originally posted by lw2525

Just so I understand you correctly, if Chris Matthews is 900,000 on your scale, where do Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh rank?

-900,000?

There's no difference in magnitude.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
LOL, the funniest part of this video is when Chris Matthews compared Barrak and Michelle Obama and their kids to the Huxtables. Like he couldnt have just said they were a good looking family or something. The Huxtables.. hahahahahahah.... What an idiot.

IMHO, Alex Jones is an embarrassment to this country. Running around telling everyone, even the Russians, that this was an inside job with absolutely no proof to back up his claim. They ought to lock him up in a nut house.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
9/11 was an inside job", is that all you have to say, alex jones ? come on, tell us something we dont know. i'm all for the truth, but you have to try better than disrupting news reporters, screaming is not helping any...back to the drawing board

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Alex Jones is the M-Fin' MAN.

Like others have said here, being meek and diplomatic, trying to get the evidence heard by an INDEPENDENT PANEL, and trying to get the corrupted media to DO THEIR JOB investigating, hasn't worked for years.

This is the next step. FORCE them to acknowledge that we have all been taken for a ride, and FORCE the sleeping sheeple populations to wake up.

YOU ROCK ALEX!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join