It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is currently( now was ) disrupting Chris Mathews on air - Awesome! hes back at it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The reality of it all is Alex is discrediting everything he and other 911 truthers worked for using these tactics. Present the facts assertively not in barbarian caveman style.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Well shouting into a megaphone like a lunitic with 50 supporters really gives crediablity to the 911 so called truth movement. I am sure alot of people are going to believe that 911 was an inside job now and demand an independent investigation. That guy needs to be committed. Wasnt he the one who said holograms flew into the WTC and not actual planes pr that space aliens were behind 911? Yea, that is a real good spokesperson for the 911 so called truth movement.

Psychic I suppose?

[edit on 29-8-2008 by mental modulator]

[edit on 29-8-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Trying the embed you wanted.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Trying the embed you wanted.

Thank you much!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Alex is a guy who cares deeply about his country and is very angry about what has been going on. This little animation of one of his rants makes the point vividly.

Further to an earlier post I made about Obama and martial law. A possible flashpoint for a black uprising that could trigger martial law would be a recurrence of a flooding tragedy in New Orleans.

If such a thing were made to happen again, the scope for false flag mischief in the aftermath is almost unlimited. The Katrina episode has already prepped the public for a severe social backlash to such an event. A faked social backlash among the black population, were it to be perpetrated, has already been endowed with plausibility.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Here's my take on how martial law could be implemented or at least ramped up drastically in the US this year.

1. Bring the Navy Seals in to weaken the levies around New Orleans before the end of this hurricane season.

2. When the levies break again, on the Bush watch, send agitators to whip up the poor people of New Orleans, so that they go on a rampage.

3. Use the oligarch's connections to black drug lords in other urban centers to create widespread sympathetic disruptions.

4. Reluctantly declare martial law for a "limited" but unstated term.

5. Obama takes office to calm down the blacks.

6. Absolute martial law lifted, but enhanced martial law-like, Patriot Act-style, law enforcement latitudes left in place.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Thanks for posting up that july 2001 video...

Notice that the tone and urgency in his presentation is so much more subdued in this video.

After 7 years of terrorism inflicted upon the people of our Great Republic by dict...err President shrub, those that surround him, as well as those in the shadows of our puppet govt.
And the virtual gutting of our Constitution.

It's easy to understand why he gets so worked up now.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
"You didn't miss anything. AJ was loud and obnoxious because nothing says truth like trying to be disruptive and shout over people."
[edit on 28-8-2008 by TheBobert]

Well sadly when everything is this f'd up in our gov/society in general there is no other way. Kinda like when African Americans had to march down the street and get blasted by fire hoses to win their equal rights...just an example. Should they have just shut up as well? You can either realize what is happening or deny it forever until it bites you in the ass.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Is there a video where he actually calls them crazy and they disrupt the show, I'm no Chris Matthews fan, but certainly just a fan of truthful not over hyped posts, and it seemed (from the video at least) he handled himself fine, ( I know what he was thinking) but as frustrating as its to try and talk while other people are yelling at you, I think he did a good job where everyone got what they wanted, the truthers got heard and he ignored them, seems like a win win for everyone if you ask me, but maybe I missed something.

You didn't miss anything. AJ was loud and obnoxious because nothing says truth like trying to be disruptive and shout over people.
If only there was a handicapped teen girl in a wheelchair for them to assault.

The AJ fanboys are making more out of this then there is.
It was cute though how AJ followed Michelle around trying to sound all big and tough.
I look forward to the video of AJ meeting someones fist.

and another person living their life with their head in the sand but hey I guess we all can't be aware of what is really going on can we?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Inside CIA job is still an iside job right?
trying not to make this a one liner lol.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Buddyweiser]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
As a person who is old enough to remember the civil rights movement and the anti-war movement of the '60's, I just want to say. Way to go, Alex and 9/11 Truth!!

I feel certain that things are going to get less and less polite as time goes by. I think that people who worry about decorum and the manners of truthers don't realize what and who the truth movement is up against.

Politeness is a mistake. It can be finessed and filibustered endlessly. The way to go is to be effing rude. If rudeness doesn't work you have to walk down that hard and painful road they walked in the '60's.

I love and hate Alex Jones.

While the human side of me says "Go Alex! Kick the media's ass! Make the hseepiesheepies hear the truth! Start a riot! Opressed, it's time to #ing explode!"

The spiritual and philsophical side of me says that this will end with the same hand it started with if we do not change our mentality about how to make THIS revolution stick. Instead of getting effing rude, maybe we should stop buying their slave labor in the form of money and feeding the corporations with every little facet of our lives. Why do we have to get meaner and angrier until we kill each other when half of us don't agree or are too afraid to side with us? That always happens, and it's going to be no different this time than it was the umpteenth time before. Just same #, different era.

Growing balls is easier than growing compassion. One is born out of ego and pride, the other is born out of love. Stop using their slave money. Stop buying their slave products. Stop paying their slave taxes. All of us.
I hope Alex Jones is going to go non-violent all the way, but I wouldn't be surprised if he became a secessionist union's leader or high ranking official, if he advocated War just as much as the other Politicians that will try and take this side, only to sabotage it and eventually bring it back in sync with the Elitist agenda. He claims to be and acts as though he is a non violent patriot, but with the way he presents himself, he stokes the fires of his follower's hearts too much. Emotion canot take over here. This is why we have wars, because our emotions take over when powerful and clever propaganda is spewed at us to make us yearn for a bloody fight.

If we could somehow topple the Elite's control by simply bringing them down to our level and showing that we are still capable of forgiving them and helping them firsthand, maybe they would get a reality check better that way.

Although rioting and killing and snipers and militias and violent revolts looks cooler and feels more intense. Alex may be making emotional chained wild animals ready to snap.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
AJ's stock is rising. Sure shouting over talking heads or siding with the Russians on russian tv may not seem like a smart or mature way to get his point across but there are few options left. AJ is a american hero because he stands up for what he believes in, right or wrong. The founding fathers who GAVE us our rights and the constitution would be proud.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Don't like alex, but that was funny. Matthews is so up the obama arse, and seeing him talking while alex has hi bullhorn. Now thats funny.

That may be played on those programs, that show funny moments on tv.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
To everybody saying AJ is hurting the movement...

what should Rosa Parks have done? The civil rights movement? Womens rights? should they have filed a complaint? waited for congress to respond?

these examples have their flaws but do u get the point???

What the gov't has done on 911 was absolutely INSANE!!! but we should react by following the rules of the media so we don't "seem" insane?

so if somebody runs inside your home and kills your family your supposed to call 911 all calm and collected? and when they dont respond u should file a complaint?

to call alex jones crazy for reacting to 911 the way that he is means you don't believe or understand the magnitude of what really happened...

i cant for the life of me understand why we are supposed to be so calm about what we believe. you can kill thousands of americans and im supposed to want to have a conversation on fox news about it???

because they control the media we have to follow their rules?

i swear sometimes i wish i was one of those people who believed the truthers were crazy... its so much more promising and less stressful, when even people who believe the truth about 911 are subject to divide and conquer, i want that other pill...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
damn what an awesome video. sums up the state of the west today in a nutshell. kudos to AJ, and wag of the finger at the naysayers who hide behind their keyboards while others stand up to be counted.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Awesome clip and even better film, waking life is really thought provoking and a great film.

Anyone interested, here is a link to the film.

Waking Life

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oh man i love it, awsome post. It's so great watching Mathews squirming trying to ignore A.J.

He should have kept the "911 was an inside job!" going the whole time. The crowd was getting into it, and it could have gotten even louder.

But then he started with "Inforwars.com", which was unnecessary imo, and it made the crowd silent

Still though, that had to be Mathews worst nightmare. At least he kept his composure though and didn't put his entire foot in his mouth like Geraldo the jack off.

Haven't watch the other clips though, maybe he does. *shrug*, still , great stuff!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a sad, crazy man.

He reminds me of an old man who lives with 50 parrots and sits around the house all day yelling crazy things like "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB", and then the parrots do what parrots do, just like the parrots in that video.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
Alex Jones is a sad, crazy man.

He reminds me of an old man who lives with 50 parrots and sits around the house all day yelling crazy things like "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB", and then the parrots do what parrots do, just like the parrots in that video.

Yes , we should all be quite like good little sheep.

Nobody is "parroting" anyone. sometimes it just takes a "leader" to get things started.

Yes, the ensuing revolution that is about to take place here in the US is going to need a leader. People need to be lead or else it's Anarchy. Which at this point would be better than being lead by evil illuminati. But I believe "true" americans won't allow that, and there will be some organization to the revolution.

Now I'm not saying Alex Jones is the man for the job, personally i do find him quite annoying sometimes, well often actually.

But I'm just pointing out that he was "leading by example in the Original clip, well the first one posted", and the crowd followed. They did not parrot.
If you saw any of the signs the crowd was holding they were already in that frame of mind, they just needed a little push, to get going.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Ha they are back from break and Alex Jones is disrupting the entire show

9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job

I CAN TELL BY HIS VOICE BTW

Hmmmm...

All I heard was "Infowars nut job!" "Infowars nut job!" "Infowars nut job!"

Try and listen to it again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join