It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alex Jones is currently( now was ) disrupting Chris Mathews on air - Awesome! hes back at it

page: 3
26
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
OK... I am watching MSNBC Chris Mathews was with a panel in their out side spot covering the election.

Right before Chris made it to break I heard ALEX JONES very loud Shouting
9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job


Ha they are back from break and Alex Jones is disrupting the entire show


9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job

I CAN TELL BY HIS VOICE BTW


[edit on 28-8-2008 by mental modulator]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by mental modulator]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by mental modulator]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by mental modulator]





I heard it, too...dismissed it, did not realize it...until your post...GREAT CATCH, man that guy has some Cahoo-naaaasss..!!!...!!!!!! however uspellit?




posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious
 


lmao



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
Yes we want to be as sane as possible so that we dont end up in the FEMA camps!


And who is going to believe you about the FEMA camps if you scream about them and look like a lunatic!!!??? This is why the mainstream gawks at us, because 911 Truthers give them a reason to!



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious
 


Awsome. Thanks for posting this. There's no stoping AJ that's for sure.

GO ALEX JONES!!!



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator
 


HA!!!

thats f'n great

and Alex Jones does have a voice that stands out

lol!!


great stuff!!



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
As a person who is old enough to remember the civil rights movement and the anti-war movement of the '60's, I just want to say. Way to go, Alex and 9/11 Truth!!

I feel certain that things are going to get less and less polite as time goes by. I think that people who worry about decorum and the manners of truthers don't realize what and who the truth movement is up against.

Politeness is a mistake. It can be finessed and filibustered endlessly. The way to go is to be effing rude. If rudeness doesn't work you have to walk down that hard and painful road they walked in the '60's.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer

Originally posted by TheBobert
Yes we want to be as sane as possible so that we dont end up in the FEMA camps!


And who is going to believe you about the FEMA camps if you scream about them and look like a lunatic!!!??? This is why the mainstream gawks at us, because 911 Truthers give them a reason to!



the problem was, that no-one was believing a lot of this stuff before when people spoke about it 'normally'. Alex is not boring, that is for sure. This does get attention, just look here at the thread.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well shouting into a megaphone like a lunitic with 50 supporters really gives crediablity to the 911 so called truth movement. I am sure alot of people are going to believe that 911 was an inside job now and demand an independent investigation. That guy needs to be committed. Wasnt he the one who said holograms flew into the WTC and not actual planes pr that space aliens were behind 911? Yea, that is a real good spokesperson for the 911 so called truth movement.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   


the problem was, that no-one was believing a lot of this stuff before when people spoke about it 'normally'. Alex is not boring, that is for sure. This does get attention, just look here at the thread.

It is getting attention on a conspiracy board. I saw a thread a few months back that had hundreds of responses when someone claimed dragon flies were actually government spy cameras and not actually insects. This didnt lead to any nation recognition that people think dragon flies are spy cameras.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88
 


Actually, there has been a lot of reports on the development of robotic insects on the mainstream media, especially on magazines like Wired and Popular Mechanics, so it's not like it's an outlandish idea, especially when it's obvious that the military, particularly in the US is decades ahead of the technological curve. I'm not saying there billions of these things of course, just that the concept is not outlandish and in fact is probably being funded, or has been funded as part of military and internal security technological arsenal.

I would bet they are at the very least in the proof of concept phase.

Sorry for the off topic post, but I'm a sucker for a bad analogy.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's amazing how many people will post about something/someone acting like they know exactly what they're talking about, when they obviously barely even know who the person is or what they're saying.

We get it, you don't like their ideas, but spreading your stupidity around isn't helping anyone.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Look....

I can't stand Chris Matthews. Chris Matthews is a shameless propagandist for the Democratic Party. He will say anything at all to further the Democrat's agenda. Chris Matthews was hugely pro-Hillary and anti-Obama, stating how Obama had no qualifications to be president, but now that he's the nominee he speaks of getting "chills" when he speaks


But that being said, I'll never understand why anyone in their right mind would love the fat anarchist Alex Jones. Alex Jones is literally an anarchist. He hates anything government. I am extremely conservative and can't stand the very thought of large government or runaway government policy, but there's a difference between standing against large government and hating all things government.

Alex Jones is nothing but a disgusting, disrespectful slob. The man is no different than Michael Moore in both the mentality and physically. He disgusts me on all levels as a human being. He absolutely hates the United States government - the government that, despite its flaws, gives YOU the right of freedom of speech. The government that provides YOU with the freedom to pursue any career path you want. The government that provides YOU with the freedom to criticize it in any peaceful way without consequence.

Alex Jones is nothing more than a paranoid anarchist that hides it behind a smokescreen of being "patriotic." Hating the United States government, wanting to tear down this country's credibility and showing nothing but disrespect to our leaders and the laws they make is NOT patriotic. Alex Jones is a nutcase and thrives on chaos.

He is truly a disgusting human being. He should be embarrassed to call himself an American.

EDIT - I'd also like to add that adding the word "Truth" to a movement made up of paranoid, delusional anarchists does not mean anything they stand for is truthful. The "9/11 Truthers" have no proof to back up anything they say, and all the stuff has been debunked by countless sources 100 times over. That's not to say that the government isn't hiding something, but to blatantly disrespect everything our nation stands for and to drag America through the mud for the sake of anarchy is not admirable. It's disgusting.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by ChocoTaco369]



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
way to go alex, F*C( "sanity" you gotta get your point across

alex it would be better if you said 9/11 was an inside CIA job

otherwise people misinterpret this and think you mean the whole gov't was in on it, then they dismiss it out of hand



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
Look....

I can't stand Chris Matthews. Chris Matthews is a shameless propagandist for the Democratic Party. He will say anything at all to further the Democrat's agenda. Chris Matthews was hugely pro-Hillary and anti-Obama, stating how Obama had no qualifications to be president, but now that he's the nominee he speaks of getting "chills" when he speaks


But that being said, I'll never understand why anyone in their right mind would love the fat anarchist Alex Jones. Alex Jones is literally an anarchist. He hates anything government. I am extremely conservative and can't stand the very thought of large government or runaway government policy, but there's a difference between standing against large government and hating all things government.

Alex Jones is nothing but a disgusting, disrespectful slob. The man is no different than Michael Moore in both the mentality and physically. He disgusts me on all levels as a human being. He absolutely hates the United States government - the government that, despite its flaws, gives YOU the right of freedom of speech. The government that provides YOU with the freedom to pursue any career path you want. The government that provides YOU with the freedom to criticize it in any peaceful way without consequence.

Alex Jones is nothing more than a paranoid anarchist that hides it behind a smokescreen of being "patriotic." Hating the United States government, wanting to tear down this country's credibility and showing nothing but disrespect to our leaders and the laws they make is NOT patriotic. Alex Jones is a nutcase and thrives on chaos.

He is truly a disgusting human being. He should be embarrassed to call himself an American.

EDIT - I'd also like to add that adding the word "Truth" to a movement made up of paranoid, delusional anarchists does not mean anything they stand for is truthful. The "9/11 Truthers" have no proof to back up anything they say, and all the stuff has been debunked by countless sources 100 times over. That's not to say that the government isn't hiding something, but to blatantly disrespect everything our nation stands for and to drag America through the mud for the sake of anarchy is not admirable. It's disgusting.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by ChocoTaco369]


these AMERICAN politicians did not give us freedom to do jack sh(T!!!

it was the founding fathers, and these current politico's would take away our freedoms so fast we would be china (if it weren't for the constitution) get a clue

also the hijackers did attack us, and the CIA likely watched them (w/ a handful of gov't officals) , encouraged them, helped them plan it, and threw in some bells and whistles i.e explosive's and war games so air traffic controllers would be confused. because it made the war machine billions, can you comprehend there are greedy people willing to starve and indebt anyone they can, and they surely could care less if 3000 people have to die in order to make them those billions, (they also care less wether they are japanese, haitian, or american) so long as they get their money, can you not imagine a world where such sociopath's exist

[edit on 28-8-2008 by cpdaman]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by cpdaman]

[edit on 28-8-2008 by cpdaman]



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The polite people have already written stacks of books on 9/11. They have made piles of videos. It's had an effect, but not a mass, attention grabbing effect.

The meat and potatoes of the 9/11 truth position has been very ably presented by the polite people.

Now the truth movement needs people like Alex Jones. A soft talking guy in a cardigan sweater like Mr. Rogers is not going to get the job done.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Alex Jones is like something out of a Marx brothers film or a surreal comedy sketch. The infowars gang stumbling into the stateroom of some uptight elitists at a posh event!

Then again why should there be so much deference given to the MSM stars??? I laughed out loud when I saw that video! A dash of anarchy and irreverence now and then cannot hurt our discourse!

Chris Matthews should have just stopped talking I think everyone would have been relieved.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The polite people have already written stacks of books on 9/11. They have made piles of videos. It's had an effect, but not a mass, attention grabbing effect.

The meat and potatoes of the 9/11 truth position has been very ably presented by the polite people.

Now the truth movement needs people like Alex Jones. A soft talking guy in a cardigan sweater like Mr. Rogers is not going to get the job done.


lol ,exactly.

as the economic pain deepens in the country, more people will be open to considering the very uncomfortable truth regarding 9/11!

In good economic times it is much easier to brush such depressing things off, the next few years is when more people will actually be more open to listening to these viewpoints, because they will be getting fed up with their own economic pain, and this gives them less reason to filter the rest of the uncomfortable truths as blissful ignornace and dismiss them out of hand.

the time to get people to be more receptive to wake up is coming and is directly proportional to their economic pain. sure others have figured it out when they are happy and succesful, but most don't put in the effort or show a desire to pull off that balancing act IMO.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by cpdaman]



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious
 


Even if 9/11 was NOT an inside job, I just love the fact he disrupted the MSM talking heads. For that alone, I like him even more!!!



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
HAHA! This is too funny. My dad was talking aobut how some "loon" was yelling over Chris, and I said laughing it's probally Alex Jones! This is awesome! I wish I had watched.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman
 

Alex Jones has been ahead of the curve on a lot of his perceptions about the development of American society. I think the next shoe to drop will be the martial law shoe.

There is a big divide in US society between the haves and the have nots. The most dangerous (to the oligarchs) of these two groups is the haves.

If the oligarchs see the beginning, among the haves of the society, of a sizable group that believes that 9/11 was an inside job and that people in government should be doing time for that crime, then they will try to pull these haves back onside.

I think they will do it by creating some kind of fake uprising of the have nots, it could be the blacks, paradoxically (notwithstanding Obama), who are the focus of this.

Martial law can be stepped up and all the haves will circle the wagons and the oligarchy will have achieved martial law and put a stop to dissidence among those dangerous haves.

This may in fact be the very reason Obama was chosen to be the next president. His presence in the White House will make it much easier to carry out such an atrocity on American blacks from within government and to control the back wash from it.

Watch out for martial law next, coming to a neighborhood near you.


[edit on 28-8-2008 by ipsedixit]



new topics

top topics



 
26
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join