It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is currently( now was ) disrupting Chris Mathews on air - Awesome! hes back at it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

He's back at it... He's going nuts!!!

It is so funny.....

Great, Absolute disruption

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Oh my god he is like a nutbag honking his horn over and over

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Love him or hate him, but you cannot deny one simple fact -

Alex Jones has huge gigantic brass balls. And that is more than can be said for most.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yes I see what you are saying and you are correct after all following around a woman a quarter his size yelling all kinds of nutty BS takes a lot of balls.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by mental modulator

Love him or hate him, but you cannot deny one simple fact -

Alex Jones has huge gigantic brass balls. And that is more than can be said for most.

NO man no hate here... I think he's great he has nuts of marble.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes, Alex Jones has huge gigantic brass balls, and he's clanking them together all over national TV at this very moment.

haha. I don't care whether he's crazy or not. This is pretty funny.

link   
Some of you may want to slam me [oh, well], but while I have little argument with the content of Jones' work--after all, I'm grateful that somebody is raising these points...
...does it have to be Alex Jones?

First off, he sounds eerily like Rush Limbaugh, both in voice as well as intonation. Second, his obnoxious approach makes 9-11 Truthers and the like look like, well, him.

It's to the point sometimes where I wonder if he is a CIA plant. Ah, speculation...

That said, I do appreciate that the Interweb has facilitated the spread of so much more information than the macromedia chooses to relay.

Final thought: if the well-connected pundits [such as Chris Matthews] do in fact know on some level that there is much more to the Nine Eleven Event than we've been led to believe, is that why they are so dismissive of any investigation or questioning of the suspicious evidence we've been force-fed?

link   
2,792 deaths due to the 9/11 inside job...

Anthrax cover ups

This lie was essential for scaring Congress into passing the bush Regime’s Gestapo laws, such as the PATRIOT Act

935 lies to drum up illegal wars leading to over 4,000 American deaths.

False Pretenses

Is there anything these sub-humans wont do? Oh yeah...uphold their oath to the constitution of Our Republic.

Please watch this video...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
Some of you may want to slam me [oh, well], but while I have little argument with the content of Jones' work--after all, I'm grateful that somebody is raising these points...
...does it have to be Alex Jones?

First off, he sounds eerily like Rush Limbaugh, both in voice as well as intonation. Second, his obnoxious approach makes 9-11 Truthers and the like look like, well, him.

It's to the point sometimes where I wonder if he is a CIA plant. Ah, speculation...

That said, I do appreciate that the Interweb has facilitated the spread of so much more information than the macromedia chooses to relay.

Final thought: if the well-connected pundits [such as Chris Matthews] do in fact know on some level that there is much more to the Nine Eleven Event than we've been led to believe, is that why they are so dismissive of any investigation or questioning of the suspicious evidence we've been force-fed?

That is what I mean by having balls. Alex Jones may not be the most well spoken or non controversial person to be addressing these issues in a public forum, but I dont see anyone else willing to get out there and throw it in the mainstreams face and force them to listen.

I dont see anyone else jumping up and volunteering to picket news stations and live tv events and risk arrest and public scrutiny.

Alex Jones does.

So until someone else who can do the job better than AJ shows up I would say just be happy that at least one man has the guts to stand in front of the firing squad and tell them what is really going on.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Klemperer

Speaking as someone from the other side I couldn't agree more. It really makes you guys look like loons. Whose side is Alex Jones on? I would suggest he is sabotaging the 9/11 Truth movement from the inside.

Pretty funny watching it though. Almost like Hyde Park in London. Is that the right park? I forget.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I must concede the point. Immediately after posting, I noticed again your reference of Jones' cojones. I suggest that they're some sort of brass-steel-titanium alloy...or Big Brother somehow has his back. I'm just sayin'...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Oh I agree...I am amazed that he is still alive at all at this point.

I have considered what you are hinting at, and it could be I guess. But if he is working for the man he sure has a funny way of showing it

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

Lets try and stay on topic here buddy .

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Yeah, brother, but you've heard of the old "hiding in plain sight" approach? That'd be a helluva tactic on BB's part...

The Elite already know, as a matter of course, that thousands more each day are choosing to seek their information from "alternative" sources, rather than what the Macromedia doles out. So maybe they've decided to join the fray, with their own bullhorned blowhard sending out the 'official' tweaked version. How's that for Black Ops, BlackOps?

Stay informed...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer
This is not how 911 Truth should be presenting itself.

We must show that we aren't ranting lunatics, but concerned, and sane, citizens.

Whilst I agree with this in principle, I also believe that the only form of democracy left in America today is one of expressing such opinion in the absence of mainstream media attention.

This action, whilst it will not sit well with most moderates, is a sign of changing times and those times we must take and make every problem and turn it into an opportunity for exposure and awareness.

Good example of political improvisation IMHO.

Breifne

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Alex Jones is the man. He just never quits no matter what.....he is a real life American IDIOT to the last breath.

I fixed the typo there.

LOL.

Seriously though I'm glad the wacko's keep acting like wacko's. It helps show the normal people their insanity and willingness to act like the buffoons they are.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Either that, or they could care less because they always know that the vast majority of viewers will react the same way this idiot commentator did. They write him off as a screjob and a nut case and have a good laugh and the notion never strikes them that what he is saying may be true.

The elite have nothing to worry about, people in this country are so deeply asleep that raw evidence could be right under their noses that they are being had and they still wouldnt notice - or care.

Edit to add- I see Soloist just made my point for me

[edit on 8/28/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The elite have nothing to worry about...

...unless you believe that what goes around comes around. They'll get their long, hot day in the sun...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why were the people all shouting "Obama" over Alex? Is that the best they can think up to counter? I also loved how Chris just started making up random statements on the spot that Alex had never said before.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Now that was awesome.

Something is changing when they can get away with disrupting the media like that, even when camps are being setup for them.

My guess is instigators are scared because everyone and their dog has a cam and knows how to upload a video. My guess is the police know this and are doing their best, for a change, to stay on the straight and narrow path of the law. My guess is, now in 2008, there are many more awake people than before so it's harder for the media to paint the picture that this is just business as usual.

May everything stay peacefull and may the truth surface, at last.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join