It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People do change their minds about ALOT of things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have been reading through the threads and one thing that alot of people say is ....no one is going to change their mind ..so why bother ..

I wanted to tell you that is not true ..
In fact after 911 and all the odd things I saw on the news and all the statements made by our Gov ..etc ....I didnt believe for one minute that anyone else could have been involved other than those supposed terrorists.
More stuff came up in the back of my mind that was oh so fishy smelling though and I could not make it go away ..
So guess where I went for answers ???
Yep you guys and gals ..
And guess who convinced me that something else went on that day than what we have been told ??
Yep you guys and gals and all your ramblings and your diggings and your opinions ..CHANGED MY MIND about alot of things about what really happened on that day ..not only that ..but I learned alot more than that even and change my mind about A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS ..

So there ya go ..
no one will change their mind ..is an incorrect statement for anyone to make in any thread .................

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
so what are you looking for in terms of posting here.

i agree wholeheartedly with you, as i can change my mind at any given time. but there is alot of people who wont change their mind, but thats definitely not everyone.

thats why i find this site interesting, trying to see why some people think the way they do, and ya never know, they might make perfect sense and change my way of thinking.

hope that was what you were looking for.

peace

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey again Evil .....

Thanks for your input ...I believe anyone could change their minds about anything at anytime ...I have just heard it so much in the last couple days I wanted to comment about it ...was hoping that alot of the ones who said it would just admit they could change their mind on any subject in this place ..and so it is worth telling to someone else ..because you never know how it could change someones life for the better ..I used to think that I knew alot about whats going on around us ......until Sept 11 ..that stuff changed my whole life and how I feel about life and people ..and the world around us ..and how quick things can change on us ... ...and how important is to keep watch on what is going on out there ..that we may have been blinded about ..(Such as the Gov etc ) ...................I have always been a believer in Christ ..that didnt change ...but something did change in me about how I felt about our world ..and other people ...since that day .....and it was for the good ...

PS >..I still havent totally discounted Reptilians either LOL >...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
More stuff came up in the back of my mind that was oh so fishy smelling though and I could not make it go away ..
So guess where I went for answers ???
Yep you guys and gals ..
And guess who convinced me that something else went on that day than what we have been told ??

Me too. Especially when I saw the Esoteric Agenda video that summarizes about 25-30 contemporary and historical-but-still-going-on conspiracies

Google Video Link

video.google.com...
http ://video. google. com/videoplay?docid=-6030443037963555139

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes I saw that one ....very scary ...even for me ...and I dont scare easily ..

another thing that got me ..before the election 2000 .(I voted for him ..I know I didnt know any better then lol) ..I had a couple dreams about Bush and they were not good ..(as in he was being deceptive ) I just blew it off as being just a dream (even though I have had so many come true its not funny even) ...
A niece of mine (who was only 16) came to me right after my dream and told me she had one too ...Hers was that Bush was an antichrist (Not THE ONE) but a anti christian ..but was pretending to be a christian ..that dream was very detailed and she told me her dream showed him as our president ..........wasnt too long after that ...alot of what she dreamed came true ...and so did mine later on in the next election .....(which I did not vote at all in that one lol)

Was trippy ..........

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
A niece of mine (who was only 16) came to me right after my dream and told me she had one too ...Hers was that Bush was an antichrist (Not THE ONE) but a anti christian ..but was pretending to be a christian ..

Bush is an anti-Christ; he's a demon, a satanic abomination. Note how they look like everyone else -- but, they have no compassion and worship greed and sacrifice hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children to their idolatry. However, in western thought, God created Satan ... so their you go. All the religions of the world can be summarized in the Golden Rule ... don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. God is a one-sentence kind of guy--The Golden Rule: do unto others as you would have others do unto you. All the rest is conditioning, social engineering and mind control. Remember: a newborn must be nurtured for it's entire life -- not by killing it.

www.youtube.com...

You will find Christ in EVERY religion because Christ is part of God and God is in every religion. Christ is a concept, Jesus is a parable -- we are all spirit masquerading as flesh for about 80 to 100 years. It's important to recognize God in every religion and in every thing, material and spiritual.

Don't get hung up thinking any one religion is better than another -- IT'S NEVER THE RELIGION -- IT'S THE QUALITY OF THE PERSON PRACTICING THE RELIGION

also, this post www.abovetopsecret.com... and the next 9 will show you Christ = "the anointed one" whereas Jesus is a personification, but as Catholics know, Jesus is part of the father, son and holy ghost ... and God exists in every manifestation whether or not we think (S)he's confined to a single religious expression, or not.

and, here--www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...
(this is a 30-min section of Zeitgeist dealing with WTC/911.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
.[Note how they look like everyone else -- but, they have no compassion and worship greed and sacrifice hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children to their idolatry.]

That was the one thing I saw before anything else ..even though he is funny ..its a really sour funny ....I have done lots of reading about him and his Dominionists beliefs ..not to mention he is Skull and Bones ..(which isnt a innocent christian club)

(I would need to rewatch that video ...I dont know if this sect was talked about in it or not but here is some of what I know )
The Dominionists (check into them its not right it is twisted and deceptive like alot of other ones ..but this one got deep involved in Politics and they dug in deep and now are a part of running our country ..You did know that Bush had some preachers (these Dominionists) come to the White House to fill him in on prophecy ...) these denominations(which are many different ones all melded together in on this one ) are playing with the devil and aiding in the ACs comeing in power ( it was them who give him his power to rule ..Read up about Rove and Ashcroft and Bush and many of the preachers who backed him money wise etc etc ) it is mind boggling to me how much info about all that was available and provable by Bush own words and actions concering every move he has made in office ..its mindboggling to me that the devil is so deeply embedded into the *Churchs and the preachers are WOLVES in sheeps clothing ..leading so many astray with their teachings ..
They also believe that they will bring in world order (Yes NWO) and they will be the ones ruling and reigning in his kingdom on earth (The millenial rule)
They also say Christ wont come back till; they accomplish this ..
The word is clear ...Christ comes back first then the *Church will help him rule and reign ....So you see the false teachers and false preachers and even our President ... twisted that into their minds so much that it turned
Anyway ...I could go on and on ...do some searching on Dominionists and you will really get a clue how the extreme religious right has really fit into all this mess we have now ...some pieces to the puzzle of why why why ...were answered when I read about all that stuff ....and found out that it was all provable I studied it myself so I knew all I needed to know to figure out what was really going on and that was more truth than I even wanted to know .................. ........

top topics

join