It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my blogs conspiracy posts were deleted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi this is my first post to this site. I usually cruise around reading other peoples posts and laugh at all the conspiracy nuts. But something has happened to me... I’m not sure what, and I’m not laughing now.

I have a blog that I post random, funny, weird and political stuff to. The blogs true intention is to post my web comic I’ve been working on. So anyway lately I’ve posted some strange conspiracy stuff that I made up out of the blue that correlate with world happenings now. I did this for fun sort of to mock conspiracy buffs out there. Then shortly after posting this info I started getting hits to my site from a Russian and a DC IP constantly. Actually these IP’s were visiting my site more than I was by 200%. I even posted something about it and said “ oh no the government is watching me, if I disappear it was them”. So this morning I woke up and I was checking out the news and I read and saw a video of an ammunition depot or arsenal that was blown up in the Ukraine. So I was like ha another obvious conspiracy the Russians or the U.S. must have done it, so I’m going to post it on my site. I log into my site and find that my 5 most recent posts are deleted and some other past posts as well. So I’m like WTF and I call the guy who works on the site with me at his work and I get no answer. So I start thinking about what I wrote and I can’t for the life of me remember any of it. So I check the wayback machine/ internet archive and nothing from my site shows anymore. Then I check yahoo and google cache and some of the articles show up but none of the conspiracy stuff.

So I’m paranoid as hell right now. My wife thinks some Obamaniacs might have hacked my site because there was some anti-obama stuff. But I don’t think that’s it because they would have deleted all the antiObama posts and they didn’t.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by zadig]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zadig

So I’m paranoid as hell right now.

I know it can feel rough when things happen outside of our control -
Take two deep, (conscious), breathes...and relax. Its all o.k.

Sorry to hear you lost, from what it sounds, all your writings.
You didnt save them to your computer as well?

Would try not to worry to much about other peoples opinions - easy to get caught up in it, but see if you can let it go...this way you wont worry about who thinks what about what you wrote. You mentioned the gov. watching you - and to this I say: does it really matter?

What I mean is that in the long run, things are as they are, you can only affect that which is happening in this present moment. So again, see if you can relax a bit and just start from where you are at. (If that means writing and posting again, the go for it.)

Best to you...

Peace

dAlen

new topics

join