It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Like Father, Like Son: No Consequences For Bush Jr.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
www.brasschecktv.com...

When Bill Clinton, "the man from Hope," took the White House one of the things he did not put on his agenda was a serious investigation into the vast criminal enterprise operated by George Bush, Sr. that went by the name Iran/Contra.

Bush Sr. who belonged in jail on many counts walked away scott free.

Since Clinton left the White House, it's obvious that he and Bush Sr. are the best of friends playing golf together and posing for numerous photo ops.

Is Obama going to go after the vast criminal enterprise Bush Jr. presided over.

The message is loud and clear. He will not.

What do you call the form of government where the chief executive can break serious laws repeatedly causing grave harm to the nation without consequences of any kind?

I think it's pretty obvious by now, with the completely corrupt and co-complicitory CRIMINAL congress we have, who will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO UPHOLD THE LAW OR THE CONSTITUTION, that Jr. is going to be sailing off into the Paraguayan sunset, wearing his evil sneer and thumbing his nose at the entire world, free as a bird, regardless of how many deaths he has caused, and how many he has tortured and made suffer...

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yes, it is disgusting and yet, what I expect(ed). Many of the 'Bush' supporters will simply say that it's because there is no crime committed or that he performed in behalf of our nation and is exempt. You know, 'Executive Priveledge'. It's a joke and a mockery of what this country what built to stand for.

Sr. got away with it just like his daddy did in WWII. Their families wealth is built on the BLOOD of tens of thousands of innocents. Yet people still say it is a bunch of crap. That the Bush's are good people.

To those people I simply say "Look at the evidence." It's everywhere. They have even been so bold as to make public statements in front of the world and then contradict those statements later on stating that they never said it.

In other words, THEY HAVE LIED TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE MANY TIMES! And yet you, who support them and their criminal acts, stand by them with blind faith. It's sad and quite simply put, sickening.

Once again, the people responsible for some very serious crimes will simply get away with it while we pay the bills.

An f'ing joke.

Shame on the Bush's and shame on those who continue to support them.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I hope they have a nice hot section booked for the whole family in hell.

The greed capitalism has brought into the world will become the downfall of capitalism itself.

This can't continue forever, it will end good or bad, but it will end. .

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I can only hope that dict...err Presidents shrub 1 & 2, their administrations, and advisor's heads all suffer from 'thermal expansion'

2,792 deaths due to the 9/11 inside job...

Anthrax cover ups

This lie was essential for scaring Congress into passing the bush Regime’s Gestapo laws, such as the PATRIOT Act

935 lies to drum up illegal wars leading to over 4,000 American deaths.

False Pretenses

Is there anything these sub-humans wont do? Oh yeah...uphold their oath to the constitution of Our Republic.

Please watch this video...

new topics

top topics

join