It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones On Russia Today News Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is alex jones on russia's main news channel telling it like it is, just thought i'd share this vid with everyone..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Kudos for sharing this. Alex Jones will probably be one of the first to disappear in the night if they ever implement the red, blue and green strategies. He is a defender of democracy. One of the first nwo videos I ever saw, was End Game, while researching ufology and our experiences. I add my name to his apologies (from Canada here) and will not in any say support any version of the of any war the Neocon's dredge up for our consumption. They are traitors to the constitution and I want every one of them brought to justice!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
OMG so now what? Russia will have to come in her to save us? What could he hope to gain by this? Does he realize that they could have his words translated in any form they wish? Oh no, he may hope to be some sort of new age ambassador , but this is really creepy.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

He has balls, I have no end of respect for anybody who is willing to stand up and let the world know about the state of 'democracy' as it is currently.
He is putting his life on the line to do this, to get any main-stream media reporting this is an accomplishment, If he has to start in Russia, so be it.
He has to start somewhere.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
there is already a thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thats the way to tell to Russians whats going on!

Thanks Alex, my man, I am again so proud of your voice!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Lol, like he isn't being used by the Russian proaganda machine. The sad part is he will make money off this crap in some form and he is only self promoting himself yet again for the truther fanatics who lap it up and can't get enough. He's trying to be Jane Fonda except he isn't gorgious and famous, only a societal fringe figure looking to make a buck. The really really funny part is that the Russians probably don't know how far out of touch with reallity this guy is. They should find some traitor with an ounce of credibillity if they want their propaganda to be up to par with the west.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

From what i(as an outsider) can see it is as plain as day that America is mainly run by War hungry corporations,.
I think They were simply testing the water with Russia, to see if the Russians really would go to aid Iran, Maybe he will make money out of it, How else do you expect someone who is effectively dedicating his life to this cause to make money?
Support of like-minded people maybe?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If what history has already proved by what we've already heard about these scripted wars, than it's just another planned wrestling match and the losers are the inocent civilians. More programed games of chess? Time will tell if all of this leads to WW3. All the finger pointing and accusations won't change the facts, whatever they may be. Protesting in the streets would only enforce their desire to overrule people using martial law and falling into their trap.

The absence of free energy systems shows their desire to keep us in corporate slavery. It would seem they've covered all of their bases.

To think that this wouldn't reuntite Russia in their favor also seems naive. Even soldiers get paid. I doubt Russia would be so isolated if they were out of the G8 anyway. We're all being played.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So the MSM in the west is part of the evil empire but the MSM in Russia is not? Are there no neocons pulling the strings in Russia? Isn't it all a well orchestrated dance by figures in the shadows? These figures can make the US dance but not the Russians? He performed and danced for the Russian MSM, we all just seen it in the video. His crackpot conspiracies don't hold water and his hypocricy is epic.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Its all a sham -
All the world leaders are sided together.

Think about it for a moment -

Peace

dAlen

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

Good point, i am positive there are just as many neo-cons in Russia as in the states.. and yes, we are being played.. But in my opinion, you have do have to take a the good from the bad, Maybe in this being aired on A mainstream media outlet, that people could pick up on it?.. I reckon the more people know about this the more we can do. Alex Jones definitely has an agenda but he is still informing people on these facts.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Again I bring up for consideration the fact that recently bush made a special trip to hand deliver a letter to putin, then the were next seen hanging out at the Olympics...

I agree it is all a shame or a sham.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
You Americans don't know how lucky you are to have Alex Jones.

He lends a strong voice to your Constitution and speaks truth to power.

He is the constant target of US government psy-ops and disinfo campaigns yet he will not back down.

Alex Jones; A True American Hero....

Regardless of what the disinfo agents will say, and they will say all sorts of nonsense - they often start threads and repetitive posts which often abnormally persist

as a means to prevent new people from tuning in to Alex Jones. Such tactics cause a psychological association between Mr. Jones and the disinfo messages (ie. Alex Jones CIA Connection) they wish to implant into your psyche.

This will cause you to be dismissive of the things Alex Jones says - even though he backs up everything with documentation and tells you where to find the files/documents for yourselves. Even though he only reports on things that are made public or declassified, the Meme (based on disinfo) will be stuck in the back of your mind and that particular truth will not have as much weight as it should have.

Your primitive subconscious will suspect that Alex may be lying, now that it has been implanted with disinfo - this is especially true for those who are just finding out about Alex Jones and can even cause them to turn away from him entirely.

This is why subliminal and disinfo tactics are considered illegal and unconstitutional... People have a right to live without having their minds molested with Government lies and psy-op tactics.

Those participating in the suppression of the constitution are just creating more evidence to be used against them when the Trials are held... be it in the USA or in the Hague.

top topics

join