It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unfulfilled Prophecies Listing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm new to ATS so I don't know if this already exists: is there a thread or forum to post every prophecy or prediction which hasn't ocurred?
If not, I propose this thread to be the official one. So we can keep track of what happened and what didn't.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well that list could be very extensive and a lot of work to put together, but just to get the ball rolling, here is a few....

Christ returns and every city on earth is destroyed by fire. (Taborites)

11-January 21 America destroyed by comet Kohoutek (David Berg)

Acting on the commands of a 900-foot-tall Jesus, Oral Roberts builds the City of Faith Medical Center which is a complete success.

America's first female President will be appointed in the next few years. Unfortunately she ends up destroying the nation. (Benny Hinn)

November 2 George W. Bush easily wins the US Presidential election in a "blowout" Pat Robertson

Wikipedia has a long list of prophecies that didn't manage to come true:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Theres absolutely millions of them your going to need a bigger thread for this one.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Great start CaptGizmo, I'll add a few and encourage others to do so. We can also add prophecies made by people here on ATS, because it's hard to keep track of everything.

So I'll add a few:

1999: RHIC (another collider) has the power to create black holes that will end up destroying the Earth.

2000: Computers would go back to 1900 on their system's clock and the world's banking and finance would collapse.

July 8, 2008: According to user 2Faced on a certain website they said that if you lived in California on that date you would have died. ATS Link

Keep them coming!

[edit on 28-8-2008 by seb2882]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I actually would have thought more people here would have liked to get on this particular thread.There are a lot of people here that enjoy pointing out Predictions & Prophecies that have not come to fruition.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yes I also think that it could be something useful. I mean most people tend to "forget" that something has already been unsuccesfully predicted in the past. So we can come here and check if it hasn't been predicted already (i.e. July 8 is long gone and Calif. people still exist!)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882
I'm new to ATS so I don't know if this already exists: is there a thread or forum to post every prophecy or prediction which hasn't ocurred?

Yes, there is.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hi Mulder, I've seen the thread but it regards 08-08-08 prophecies, I wanted to make a thread where we can compile all of those "prophecies" which didn't occur, in particular those vaticinized here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I personally would like to see something like this.I think it is a good idea

That's why I flagged and gave you a star Seb2882. I think you have brought a good idea to ATS with your first thread.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Theres absolutely millions of them your going to need a bigger thread for this one.

Hehe.....you are reminding me of a scene from the movie Jaws. Where the Chief see the shark up close the first time and say"Were gonna need a bigger boat"...lol

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I personally would like to see something like this.I think it is a good idea

That's why I flagged and gave you a star Seb2882. I think you have brought a good idea to ATS with your first thread.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by CaptGizmo]

Thank you very much CaptGizmo!

Yes I would really like to see it come true! And yes, it may be extensive, but this is just a start, maybe if people like several threads can be made.
I'll look up a few more predicted here from ATS users and post them.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
May 17, 2008: Possible rapture date ATS Link

July 18, 2008: Philippine will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands people will die
ATS Link

top topics

join