It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a NWO more likely to happen with a democrat or a republican in office?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sorry Enigma this post got lost for me lol ...I forgot about it.

Politics is not my fav subject ..
But I have read enough and seen enough to open my eyes to know they are now working towards the same goal ...even though they try to make everyone think they are not .It was the election of 2000 that I voted for the very first time and I am 48 years old .It was such a fiasco ..the lost votes,Florida the supreme court ordeal ,the chads etc etc ....that made me so mad I was sorry I voted ....it was so stacked ...it also showed me that we really are not the ones who decide who wins ...the Electoral votes do ..and they are all buddies and can be bought ...etc .

Then you have the tsunami situation where supposed known rivals (HW Bush and Clinton)come out of the closet and say hey we are good friends ..have been for years ...whatever ....

HERE IS THE BIGGIE for me
Then 911 ....the Dems ...The Repubs ...all rallyied around Bush and signed the Patriot Act without even reading it ...I mean sheesh ...then they came around and SIGNED IT AGAIN (The second one) Prob without reading it again ......

I have no respect for any of them anymore ..its all a fiasco ....

And as one poster mentioned ..All of them are selling out our country and are all signed up with the Agenda 21 *You need to read that its very informative .........

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
I have a cruisebook from when Clinton came to my Aricraft carrier, and it says specifically in there that the missions we were supporting were part of the effort towards bringing about a "New World Order"

Could you be kind enough to scan and upload the pages, please?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The NWO has been here for a long time. True, we have separate governments, but they are all controlled by the same cabal who controls the multinationals. I've been reading Jim Marrs' latest book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" and it is quite scary as to how the country has changed since WWII. Most of the persons who controlled Nazi Germany (and the many powerful and wealthy people who supported it in the US) got out of that country after WWII. Project Paperclip brought in many Nazi scientists to the US, some who ordered the execution of slave laborers, including Von Braun himself.

I was skeptical at first, but the book is well documented.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's not a question of which its more likely under because they're both the same. Its a question of which are The People more likely to accept it under? In this election it'd be Obama, by a landslide. You need a calm and complacent society, who trust their government, and this is why they must have an obama 'victory'.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Is a NWO more likely to happen with a democrat or a republican in office?

republican

remember when Bush snr. called for a new world order? you can find videos of it everywhere.

i have no doubt that if McCain becomes our pres. that there will be zero change.

with Obama we will have some changes..

if you want real changes then your gonna have to push for NESARA.

have a nice day/night

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
When are you all going to realize that it will not matter WHICH party is in office? They are both working towards the same goal. And while they are doing so, they are splitting us up, getting us to view the other party as "the enemy". What is that old saying? "United we stand, divided we fall"?

They give you the ILLUSION that the two parties are different, but they aren't. Ok, pop short-history quiz... ready?

Q 1) Most people voted the democrats into office at the last election to get us out of........

Did you say "Iraq"? Good! Go to the head of the class.

Now, ask yourself this: "If they were voted into office to get us out of Iraq, and if they REALLY ARE different from the Republicons, why are we still in Iraq?"

IF THEY REALLY ARE DIFFERENT PARTIES, WHY DO THEY FOLLOW THE SAME COURSES OF ACTION? Pay particular attention to what they DO, not what they SAY.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Defidently republican. No doubt about that at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join