It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a NWO more likely to happen with a democrat or a republican in office?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I honestly don't know the right answer to this; and i know a lot of you will say there is no difference. But I seem to notice trends that would point more towards a republican bringing this about but also I can name things that look bad for democrats. I am making this thread to help me decide who to vote on, i am on the fence, i don't like either candidate. That being said, i will not let my vote go to waste, when others in this world would risk their lives for that right. I will go with the "lesser evil", yes it sucks, but it's all i got.
Okay, to me the main argument is the fact that while Bush was in office we have seen the worst abuse of the constitution ever in US history. Republican seem to be much more relaxed about treating lady justice like a tramp. Presidental directives, an illegeal war, spying on americans; it's happened in the past, but never was a party so nonchaulant about admiting it IMO. They just don't seem to worry about it. But on the other hand; i am against strict gun control; i love my guns, they bring me great joy. I do not hunt, but i enjoy shooting things; and i feel i should be able to shoot at beer kegs and old microwaves with an AR-15 if that be my choosing. The thing is; americans had 8 years to buy these weapons while Bush has been in office; we all knew he would lift the ban; and we all knew it would go back into effect after a democrat got into office. See, i already have my assault rifle and high cap magazine, so this means little to me right now. Everyone that wanted one should have bought in in the last 8 years; to me that seems painfully obvious. I mean, a lot of people who are against the ban probably won't even buy one if the ban is not put back into effect, they just want to know it is possible should need arise to get one; that is not acceptable in my opinion as to which candidate you will choose, get the gun ahead of time and you will have nothing to worry about, see this is an issue that you can fix yourself with planing; unlike abortions and such; you cannot buy an abortion ahead of time in case u need it later. But i am still undecided on my candidate because i just don't know a lot about politics; i am learning more but i still feel like an infant when it comes to the issues. So please, post your opinions on which candidate will preserve the idea of an american dream more so than the other and which one will stand for the constitution more than the other; left and right wingers: here's your chance to sway a vote!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Power and money corrupts, and America has tons of both. It doesnt matter who is the actor in the presidents chair. He doesnt run the country.

It is rumoured that Clinton tried to find out about the UFO secrets, but was refused because he didnt have high enough of a security clearance.

Great aint it...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Power and money corrupts, and America has tons of both. It doesnt matter who is the actor in the presidents chair. He doesnt run the country.

It is rumoured that Clinton tried to find out about the UFO secrets, but was refused because he didnt have high enough of a security clearance.

Great aint it...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Copernicus]

yes i understand that; i'm looking for stall time, i thought i said that, it is not my intention to say that one side will not "follow the money" what i'm saying is which one will give me more time to enjoy life as i know it. I can honestly say that my quality of life WAS exponentially better with clinton in office. i'm looking for the same false sense of comfort again, because if i had anothe 8 years like these have been i would be living in a gutter.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
yes i understand that; i'm looking for stall time, i thought i said that, it is not my intention to say that one side will not "follow the money" what i'm saying is which one will give me more time to enjoy life as i know it. I can honestly say that my quality of life WAS exponentially better with clinton in office. i'm looking for the same false sense of comfort again, because if i had anothe 8 years like these have been i would be living in a gutter.

Ok, then I would say you would be better off with a democrat. Obama is better than McCain for example.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Easy

Democrats are pushing for a global world. I'm one of them. I WANT the NWO.

Republicans are fighting against it... they don't like the UN, etc.

I say we are more likely with a Democrat in office.

I have a cruisebook from when Clinton came to my Aricraft carrier, and it says specifically in there that the missions we were supporting were part of the effort towards bringing about a "New World Order"

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Either way this is the direction we are heading...Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Gore....all of them have called for a new world order.

As for whoever said that Repubs are against the NWO, why exactly then was H.W. Bush the first to go public with ideas of a new world order?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My answer .....is BOTH are working towards it at the same pace ..and will continue to until it comes about .......as they are two different sides but the same coin ....

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
Easy

Republicans are fighting against it... they don't like the UN, etc.

I say we are more likely with a Democrat in office.

I have a cruisebook from when Clinton came to my Aricraft carrier, and it says specifically in there that the missions we were supporting were part of the effort towards bringing about a "New World Order"

can u tell me why a NWO is a good idea? I'm not being sarcastic, i'm open to ideas; but the whole idea seems awful to me. I am for the constitution, and freedom to enjoy life as i see fit. All i see coming from a NWO is a loss of my rights that they let me think i have right now.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Star and Flag. I am glad you broght this up. I agree that both parties are covertly in on the whole plan, however I think that if Democrats have control, they will be able to bring about the NWO faster. Simply because they are open about their hate for things the constitution is against. They want to resrict speech with the Fairness Doctrine and Political Correctness, they want to take away or restrict guns, not to mention they would idealy like to see income redistribuition, but primarily they love to have people depend on the state via welfare (and if they have it their way, socialized medical care.)

The republican side tends to do a good job of taking from the people and giving to corporations, and at least under President Bush, increase the power of the executive office.

So, while either way we are screwed, we can hold out a little longer. Plus, if it ever got too far under a Republican, at least we would still have our guns to revolt. Under a dem, not only would we not have our guns, we couldn't speak out in opposition, and a vast majority would be so dependet on the government, they would bow down to its will.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Wolf321]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
My answer .....is BOTH are working towards it at the same pace ..and will continue to until it comes about .......as they are two different sides but the same coin ....

can you give me examples that would lead me to believe that they are going at the same rate? a lot of people argue that democrats are more "gentle"(for lack of a better word) in introducing it. BUt someone else has said they are more "for it" than the dems. Please provide me with expansions on your ideas...this thread was not made to just get responses... i am honestly undecided in my candidate and this issue is important to me. I have a young son in elementary school, and i want him to have the quality of life as to what he chooses to do in it for as long as possible.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
Star and Flag. I am glad you broght this up. I agree that both parties are covertly in on the whole plan, however I think that if Democrats have control, they will be able to bring about the NWO faster. Simply because they are open about their hate for things the constitution is against. They want to resrict speech with the Fairness Doctrine, they want to take away or restrict guns, not to mention they would idealy like to see incom redistribuition, but primarily they love to have people depend on the state via welfare (and if they have it their way, socialized medical care.)

The republican side tends to do a good job of taking from the people and giving to corporations, and at least under President Bush, increase the power of the executive office.

So, while either way we are screwed, we can hold out a little longer. Plus, if it ever got too far under a Republican, at least we would still have our guns to revolt. Under a dem, not only would we not have our guns, we couldn't speak out in opposition, and a vast majority would be so dependet on the government, they would bow down to its will.

wow, that is why i started this thread...u just gave some excellent insight into this and gave me things to consider...thanks for the explanations to your answer!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They are one party, look at Nancy Pelosi(Democrat) protecting impeachments.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The NWO is upon us and has been for probably longer than anyone that can read this, has been around. World leaders that are elected by the people, or otherwise, are powerless. The 2 party system is just a means of insuring that half of the voters are going to think that they have a say about the superficial, but always emotional issues that the election campaigns present to the voters. The corporate media is going to exploit the masses to keep people divided by manipulation of the truth. We can't even identify those that really pull the strings, we can only speculate. Voting is just one more means of social control, because we really aren't given a real choice.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It is very definately both Rep. and Dem. That is why I am looking at the others running for president like Ron Paul and Barr etc. I absolutely refuse to go along with the lesser of two evils again. If those who dislike BOTH parties do not fall for the lesser of two evils gambit maybe we would get a better leader. After all if those who do not vote because they dislike both parties actually voted for someone else we might have a chance of changing things this time.

To those who say it is "throwing away my vote", I say it doesn't matter which puppet is voted for because they are both bought and paid for by the multinational corporations. At least if a large majority of Americans voted against the two big parties it would send the message we do not like what we see and we are not as stupid as they think.

U.N. document called "Agenda 21," which was signed by President George H.W. Bush in 1992.

On Clinton and Gore:

The regional governance concept began in earnest with the Clinton-Gore administration. On the heels of the President's Council on Sustainable Development , came the President's Community Empowerment Board, chaired by Vice President Al Gore,
Source: www.epa.gov...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Using the data collected ..the Delta Regional Commission directs federal funds to projects which meet the principles of "sustainable development."
IV. STATEMENT OF MUTUAL INTEREST AND MUTUAL BENEFITS
The participating agencies are dedicated to providing assistance for the sustainable development of American communities. The complexity of the Delta’s needs warrants a continued effort of examination and action.
Source: www.mdgc.us...

“Background
Administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s Rural Housing Service (RHS), the Rural Community Development Initiative (RCDI) provides funding to help private, nonprofit, community-based development organizations [these are UN directed NGO's] .... to undertake community and economic development projects in rural areas. Technical assistance activities may include homeownership education programs, cooperative and sustainable development assistance, strategic planning consultation, board management assistance, and staff hiring consultation.”
Source: 170.97.67.13/offices/cpd/economicdevelopment/programs/rhed/gateway/pdf/Guide_Section4.pdf

These are all programs to promote the UN's Agenda 21 and remove ownership of land from individuals.

Does that mean you want a feudal type system where the very wealthy control everyones life and strip away all their wealth, leaving only enough to live on?

I do not want to become anyones serf thankyou very much, and that is what the NWO is all about, POWER AND WEALTH taken from you.

check out for www.abovetopsecret.com...' for how they will be controlling the food supply.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

finially someone who says both sides are the same(and i know the largely are) who at least goes through the trouble to explain why...thanks crimvelvet. I get behind the people like ron paul and others early in the process very much so, i hate the idea of a two party system...but it is painfully clear that by now there are 2 people with a chance. I also agree that if everybody who doesn't vote because they don't like either side would just get out and vote for the underdog, he/she would probably win...i think the whole i'm not going to vote because it is worthless thing is the most iresponsible idea there is. SHAME! At this point i am still unclear about who i want, but this is helping me. At the end of it all, it would be a shame if we all went down in flames because of laziness....deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Kind of a loaded question, really...

I have stated, passionately, again and again that there is no inherent difference between the Democrats and the Republicans. They are backed by the same money and the same goal.

It is important to remember that when fighting a war (and believe me, they are!) it is imperative to maintain two fronts at minimum. The primary purpose of these fronts are two-fold: Divide your enemies forces and conquer OR keep one contingent occupied while you quietly dismember the other.

Our current two-party system is exactly that - a double pronged attack against the masses. The Democrats purport to represent the under-privledged, the poor, the down-trodden working folks while the Republicans claim to represent the middle-class, small business owners. While one group foments discord with the other, they work silently behind the scenes on a common goal: the Corporatocracy - led by the plutocrats and the elites. They are, ineffect, dividing and conquering.

While we are focusing our attention on the "issues", they are meeting with their donors (read as: Handlers) and steadily building a coalition that will slowly eliminate the Constitution while implementing neo-serfdom. This "Neo-serfdom" has been nearly accomplished through the debts that we carry as indiciduals and as families. Rememebr folks: Throw a frog in a boiling pot and it jumps out; put it in a tepid pot and slowly turn up the heat and it cooks to death.

In short, I see no difference in either party being the mechanism of implementing the NWO. In fact, it is rather the opposite... the two working in concert with one another will , and are, enact the NWO much to our detriment. It is imperative that we, as citizens, act now to stop this while we can do so peacefully. The only option after the fact will be a bloody revolution.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As far as I can tell both parties are infiltrated to the point that they are useless in stopping the globalist elitist serveants.

That said, there are candidates in both parties that would stop it, but I leave it to everyone's judgement if they are the ones the media has preselected for the electoral showbiz event.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The chances that either party will speed into dictatorship?

Considering both major political parties in question (Dems or Reps), I'd say you might as well just flip a coin...If the coin actually lands on its edge then America won't be a dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i personally feel that either rep or dem can win the presidential race, it wont make too much of a difference. once they sit in on that first intelligence meeting, their plans for specific foreign policies will all change because they will have someone telling them, "it cant happen the way you were thinking, because..." the only way that we can effectively clear the playing field is to efficiently cleanse the american colon of all "upper middle management" and start anew. (impossible)

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join