It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Law, Governments, Reptilians and ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Sorry if this is in the wrong place as well as if it has already been discussed but I would like to share my view on how all these things could work.

To begin with let me just say that in no way am I saying that all this is correct but it’s just my idea on what laws (if they exist) are there, also if these reptilians really do exist (not saying that they do exist) and are in control of our governments.

Right first of all I know that this law has been discussed before and it is a really important part of my idea. This law is that ETs are not allowed to directly intervene with our way of life. Now this law would instantly protect us from all ET out there... well except for those we would call “Evil”. This will also validate the possibility that abductions could actually happen because they are not directly intervening with our lives but maybe just inspecting our species, they could be doing it to any form of life on our planet all the time.

Next are reptilians and our governments. If these reptilians exist and have taken over our governments then they are directly intervening with us meaning that this Galactic Law should come into place, they shouldn’t be allowed to be doing this and some type of “Space Police” should be here to stop them and protect us from this violation of the law. I think this is why people want disclosure that aliens are visiting our planet and believe that they will save us. BUT there is one BIG problem with all of this... If this law is in place then it means that they shouldn’t be allowed to do this EXCEPT if these reptilians originated from Earth therefore this galactic law cannot protect us at all because it puts us in the same position as if these reptilians didn’t exist, we have taken over this planet and we all look down on other species on this planet, if these reptilians did exist and they are more intelligent than us, which they most likely are then they look at us the same way we look down at other less intelligent life forms on this planet. No ETs have come to protect them from us have they so if these reptilians did originate from here then they have no right to protect us from these reptilians.

If this is all true then we cannot rely on these visitors to protect us... it’s all up to us to fight back or be defeated.

As I said before in no way am I saying that this is all correct it’s simply how it all could be.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Byakuya]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think it would be so cool to be told that theyre actually is a galactic law system and theyre are aliens to protect us but im not so enthusiastic about the reptillians part though.

if theyre is a galactic law i wonder if they have ones like
1.you shouldnt kill
2.you should not steal

I think that would be really cool in my opinion hopefully we somehow find out that theyre is a galactic law because theyre hopefully would be one like protect the weaker species or weaker planet of species which id presume would be us.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There is mention of Andromeda Council by Alex Collier, and the GFL, the Ashtar Command.
The main thing is non-intervention has been broken by the more negative groups. This means that providing there is truly a positive body with power enough to check the bad intentions being carried out, we would certainly receive help.
George Green who claims contact with the same pleiadians involved with Billy Meier, tells over and over that they will not help us, we must do it all ourselves. In his book there is a different story given. One that, while not negating our need to do work ourselves for a new paradigm and rewrite the ending for the script or play being force upon us, nonetheless talks about a point when nwo will fall on its face because it has been sabotaged by the group working with the cabal (namely greys and reptilians) and they will step in as our rescuers and ask for our allegiance to a new system of more control. Then it says that since non-intervention has been broken, that anyone may step in and hence we can hope for an even better offer to actually help us and not control us.
There is a lot that can be said about this. I truly hope that there exists a force strong enough to help us, and believe its possible. Alex Collier speaks of us being related to 22 races who contributed to our dna, many positive human types. I hope that means there are incredible other planet, galactic and interglactic laws that pertain to our rights, such as the basic right to know what is going on and an understanding of these laws and how to seek remedy to avoid depopulation and a bad takeover of this planet.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think there is a wise race of blue skinned dwarfs with white hair that maintain a galactic police force wielding power rings that amplify will power!

Honestly, this is akin to a human overlord taking over an island of monkeys and forcing them to do his bidding. Why don't we do it? Completely uninteresting. Now go the other way. It just doesn't seem reasonable to take one's own mores and culture and extrapolate it upwards to apply to a race or species that isn't even from this neck of the woods.

new topics

top topics

join