It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker looking for UFO files faces extradition to America within weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Hacker looking for UFO files faces extradition to America within weeks

www.dailymail.co.uk

A computer geek who hacked into top secret US military networks will be extradited to America within a fortnight to face trial after he lost his last ditch legal appeal.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have been following Gary since day one and will continue to do so. This man is being made an example of and will serve at least 2-3 years of his ridiculoulsy quoted time in prison before being released.

I believe Gary saw much more than he says and he will use this before sentencing.

If you have never heard fo this guy before please see this link freegary.org.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just a helpful message. There is currently 4-6 or more threads relating to this topic here on ATS.

One that says he lost his appeal, 2 or 3 that talk about winning his appeal. Some are recently posted in as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I hope he doesnt gets extradited to the US, simply because of the nazi situation over there and the human rights issue. Putting a friendly computer geek through that hell is going to change him in a severe negative way.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The potential punishment is disproportionate. I also think whistleblowing a crime against humanity (extraterrestrial cover-up for US military gain) justified his actions.

How would you like it if the US secret service/military covered-up, then bottled and patented the Second Coming for financial & military gain?

Rapists, paedo's and murderers do less potential time.

Gary, you need to get real selfish now and use your skills and rely on real friends and frankly, disappear. I know parts of the UK that have not had a visit from a police officer in 50 years. If the Bulger killers and Maxine Carr can vanish in the UK, then so can you. Of course they have state help, but you can do it with help. I personally know a number of individuals who are legally 'non entities, don't exist'. They work hard, keep clean, dress conventionally, go home early evening, keep their noses to the ground and have never attracted police attention for decades.

Your face is very well known unfortunately. Again, you need to rely on friends and supporters. Don't let them get you on that jet. The USA would never in a million years allow a US citizen to be similarly treated for a hack on Brit pc's. You saw too much, what they're doing is biblically important and they want you silenced.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How about when the tables are turned?
And Americans start getting extradited to Saudi Arabia for crimes they committed over the internet?
Will you support that to?
People don't understand what this really is about.
It is about 1 thing and 1 thing only.
The military industrial complex illegal nazi based shadow government showing they are not bound by any laws any border anything at all.
That they own the planet.
All these pathetic little brain farts who support this think that they wouldn't also be expendable.
Thats the sad part.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is the way the law needs to go with the Internet if you vandalise something it's right you should face justice in the country you attacked.

To many Hackers think they are untouchable because of their location time to start proving them wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
This is the way the law needs to go with the Internet if you vandalise something it's right you should face justice in the country you attacked.

To many Hackers think they are untouchable because of their location time to start proving them wrong.

Okay, so you support god-knows how many million Americans who have criticized Islam being sent away for beheading? Same difference.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This topic has already been posted:

Gary McKinnon Loses Extradition Appeal

Please continue discussion in the above-linked thread, and please read the section about repeat topics in this link.
Closed.

top topics

join