It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Houses...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Smurls, Amityville, Glatzels...
All these cases differ greatly...what makes a house haunted? Anyone who has lived in a haunted house might now: how quickly does activity escelate?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
From what I gather after watching 100's of TV shows, so I know it to be true!
That usually it starts pretty quickly after moving in, or people can live in a huose for years and then somethign stirs the ghosts up, like new construction, a child reaching puberty, things like that.

Little things seem to happen at first, then when those little things are aknowledged as paranormal by the people that live there then the big things start happening and excalate from there.

Catholic Preists tell you to not pay any attention to paranormal happenes as to identify them you give the being power.

Just what I have gathered over the years.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
When I was a child, I lived in a house that I and the rest of the family believed was haunted. In my experience it never really escalated from the time we moved in...it just seemed constant, not getting better, not getting worse....just steady.

I have a picture somewhere taken around Christmas. My sisters and I are sitting around a chair in the living room and in the chair you can make out a shadowy person sitting there with slight facial features.

If I can find it I will post it here.

*edit* added info.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer
Smurls, Amityville, Glatzels...
All these cases differ greatly...what makes a house haunted?

I would say, maybe if there were a ghost/spirit/poltergeist or something, then that would make it haunted.

[edit on 28/8/08 by blupblup]

join