It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Split the Board Again?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sure. Just gimmie a while

It's just a stream of characters and the user takes care of all the work. I don't see the bloat in that? It makes no difference to ATS because all you're doing is serving is one extra tiny js sort fuction. Then again, as I said in my u2u, I'm truly realizing how much work ATS has in it. So maybe I "just don't know."

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by ktprktpr]

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Or we could not.

Just learn to look for the topics you are interested in. Its not hard, the topics are already color coded into their overall 'genres' in the Recent posts page. Sounds like you just need to look for the Greenish Colored topics.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Im not sure who that reply was directed towards, but I have no problem skipping over what I don't want to read. I was just throwing out ways to assist those that do.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
For anyone really.

Oh and Bill I see your 'K.I.S.S.' and raise you an 'If it aint broke don't fix it'.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
"If it ain't broke, fix it until is is" is the motto of the company I work for, and I can tell you that we don't need to go down that road!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
well, there's a balance in everything. If you kept that attitude ATS would've never lifted off the ground. But everyting in moderation, indeed.

I'll make my board open source and maybe ATS can get a few tricks from there. But whatever.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Whatever that magical "balance" might be... I think we're close given the 60+ new members in the past 24 hours. YIKES!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join