It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know what to say really...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I keep in contact with Paul Webb (current public affairs person at the MOD who deals with UFOs - Nick Pope held this job before Paul Webb) regarding UFOs.

I emailed him to ask if the MOD was looking into the recent large amount of UFO sightings over the UK "just to make sure" none of them were a potential threat to national security.

His reply was...

Dear Eric,

"In short, no we are not."

What is wrong with the MOD and DOD? They seem so hell bent on making it seem like they don't care about UFOs that they even say they don't investigate mass UFO sightings because they don't even consider them a threat to national security. Something isn't right here and they should be called out on this!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo realityWhat is wrong with the MOD and DOD? They seem so hell bent on making it seem like they don't care about UFOs that they even say they don't investigate mass UFO sightings because they don't even consider them a threat to national security. Something isn't right here and they should be called out on this!

What might not be right here is that you seem to think they are not of this earth and therefor automatically could be a threat.

It could be that:

1) Fully aware of what they are and have determined they are not a threat.

2) Are already an integrated part of any particular countries national security system thus not requiring any investigations.

They seem to not care because from the inside of these orgs. there is not reason to. It may be your presumptions that are off. Not saying that they couldnt be ET or whatever, just that the MOD and DOD ambivalence may come from their already being very familiar or intimate with what we on the outside see as a unknown phenomena.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Lost_Mind]

join